Side profile cheekbones

G

goatedjordan23

MTN
I morphed my side profile but with a good contour around the cheeks, what surgeries or implants can I get to achieve this effect? I’m at 11.5% body fat and don’t have any hollow cheeks or anything so i’m pretty boneless

IMG 0131

Grown man with a full beard wearing a pink sweater

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and Xangsane
Solution
Malar implants and infraorbital implants. Lefort 3 also. Just be wary of malar implants, most of the time they seem to end up looking feminine and bogged.

Malar implants and infraorbital implants. Lefort 3 also. Just be wary of malar implants, most of the time they seem to end up looking feminine and bogged.
would getting malar implants and indra orbital implants both be a good idea? i really want malar for the projection near the cheekbones and want infraorbital for better under eye support since mine is shit

would getting malar implants and indra orbital implants both be a good idea?
Yes in theory. They will look good if they're done right, just make sure the infraorbital implants are saddled, or else they'll do nothing for your undereye.

Yes in theory. They will look good if they're done right, just make sure the infraorbital implants are saddled, or else they'll do nothing for your undereye.
thanks

• Love it
Reactions: alriodai
what surgeons are the best for infraorbital saddled implants? i already have my bimax and malar implants scheduled with ramieri next year but idk who does good infraorbital with saddle

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
what surgeries are the best for infraorbital saddled implants? i already have my bimax and malar implants scheduled with ramieri next year but idk who does good infraorbital with saddle
I don't know.