Side profile, chin projection and Pubity maxing.

: 0

: 0

Iron

Before After

This was a 1 week diff, I am getting braces because I have concaved teeth and an overbite. This difference was because of 2x pilis of calcium, zinc, magnesium, Vitamin d3 , Vitamin C, Vitamin D, omega 3, and (The biggest difference.) K2 + mk7. I also was bone smashing. I am 5,11 to 6ft tall btw

posture is under looked on tbh, This made by far one of the biggest difference.
I walk home from school everyday and go out with friends (I have only one friend.) But all together its abt 20k to 30k steps a day, Which for my age I would say is a good in-between to unhealthy and healthy.

• JFL
Reactions: gods lonely man and N1666
that did not happen in 1 week because you took 50 supplements

View attachment 3219784 View attachment 3219816
Before After

This was a 1 week diff, I am getting braces because I have concaved teeth and an overbite. This difference was because of 2x pilis of calcium, zinc, magnesium, Vitamin d3 , Vitamin C, Vitamin D, omega 3, and (The biggest difference.) K2 + mk7. I also was bone smashing. I am 5,11 to 6ft tall btw

I walk home from school everyday and go out with friends (I have only one friend.) But all together its abt 20k to 30k steps a day, Which for my age I would say is a good in-between to unhealthy and healthy.
Lmao going into my retarded users list, or is this post supposed to be satire and am i just autistic

View attachment 3219784 View attachment 3219816
Before After

only angle and weight loss

• +1
Reactions: : 0