Side Profile Dilemma

some1h0peless

some1h0peless

hanging by a thread
IMG 0239

I was going through my old photos and found this side profile picture. The dilemma is down swung maxilla + raven nose (hooked) + overbite + big upper lip + weak chin. The maxilla is protruded enough but may be too over protruded (overbite and upper lip doesn't help my case either) but with that in mind taken all my failos listed into consideration getting them fixed would make my side profile much better. A bimax might help too. Thoughts?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SoyGune and thecel
I reckon a ski slope nose would've suited me better than what I currently have.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Gestapo
browridge implant would help you the most imo

your forehead is too "recessed" compared to maxilla

also forget about bimax jfl

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and some1h0peless

he need something on lower third (probably bsso)but holy fuck maxillary protusion on white people is rare

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless

My brow ridge has always been an issue and I agree now that I look at it. At the moment, my forehead gives off a vertical feminine look. My lower third is still a concern though, especially when i'm missing the ideal ramus length which gives me a high gonial angle and it's unideal.

he need something on lower third (probably bsso)but holy fuck maxillary protusion on white people is rare
I don't know whether to consider it a fortunate trait though. Too much protrusion like mine is unideal leading me to potentially consider surgery.

In addition, the chin needs more protrusion for more appeal but also because my big lips overrides it making it even smaller than it already is. Is there any surgery to increase ramus length? If it's possible + genioplasty and brow ridge implants that would ascend me a lot. A rhinoplasty wouldn't hurt either.

Doesnt look that bad appart from browridge

• +1
your lips look weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Doesnt look that bad appart from browridge
Yeah I would say my base looks normal/average no huge failos except for brow ridge which needs implants. Nose, lips, chin is unideal subtracting a few points off my attractiveness and my lower third is a bit of a concern. I would say a BSSO is the way to go for me + brow ridge implants.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
your lips look weird
Fat upper lip makes it appear chubby thus weird. It is kind of a failo considering it's too full and plumpy which is a feminine trait.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
do you have an overbite? that protruding upper lip looks gigagay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, whydoweevenlive, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
View attachment 1097904

I was going through my old photos and found this side profile picture. The dilemma is down swung maxilla + raven nose (hooked) + overbite + big upper lip + weak chin. The maxilla is protruded enough but may be too over protruded (overbite and upper lip doesn't help my case either) but with that in mind taken all my failos listed into consideration getting them fixed would make my side profile much better. A bimax might help too. Thoughts?
dont do bimax, try jutting and get lower third implants

• +1
do you have an overbite? that protruding upper lip looks gigagay
I suspect so. Overbite + big upper lip gives off that look unfortunately. Shit genetic recombination.

• +1
@TraumatisedOgre Bro what are your thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and some1h0peless
Evident lack of chin height

• +1
Looks young and underdeveloped plus possible overbite so mature and get that fixed
For now I should look into braces then? I'm a late bloomer so it might take me some time to develop. Surgery when adult if you agree and the ascension level I would sit at after these changes are applied?

• +1
For now I should look into braces then? I'm a late bloomer so it might take me some time to develop. Surgery when adult if you agree and the ascension level I would sit at after these changes are applied?
Yea get braces and i don’t know ur potential from just ur side profile

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and some1h0peless
no you have an overbite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and some1h0peless
Yea get braces and i don’t know ur potential from just ur side profile
I should be booking an appointment soon since I also have slight crooked teeth. I hope my face doesn't undergo any negative changes and I might consider PM'ing you my face with results because I'm too high inhib to doxx and post my face publicity in this forum. Plus you're a trusted user and by then my potential should be cleared up between us. Thanks bro.

• Love it
I've got the advices moving forward, thanks. @wanttobeattractive Rate?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I've got the advices moving forward, thanks. @wanttobeattractive Rate?
Jfl what?
Do you want me to rate you? Pm me I’ll rate you in a second I’m doing something right now

• +1

• +1
just get upper lip reduction

• +1
this + braces to fix overbite. anything else you suggest or that's all?
I wouldn't get braces for overbite, at least not if it is severe. They alter the position/tilt of your teeth only, not your jaw. Braces only treatment can fix your bite but won't change the weird mouth look from the side since your mandible still won't be forward enough to make your lips meet properly. For a better-proportioned side profile, consider alternatives like jaw surgery but only if your overbite is severe. If it's only slight, braces only would probably be okay.

I haven't seen your front but as far as your side is concerned, I don't think you need anything else aside from fixing your overbite and lips. Your side profile would be above average then. Good projection. You may not have the tallest chin or the biggest brow ridge but the bases of looksmaxing should always be creating more balance; fixing failos rather than creating halos. Once you've done that, you can consider playing around with masculinization (e.g. taller chin, more brow ridge etc.) but it won't be necessary for you to look good imo. The icing on the cake, so to speak.

• +1
Good side profile nevertheless

• +1
I wouldn't get braces for overbite, at least not if it is severe. They alter the position/tilt of your teeth only, not your jaw. Braces only treatment can fix your bite but won't change the weird mouth look from the side since your mandible still won't be forward enough to make your lips meet properly. For a better-proportioned side profile, consider alternatives like jaw surgery but only if your overbite is severe. If it's only slight, braces only would probably be okay.

I haven't seen your front but as far as your side is concerned, I don't think you need anything else aside from fixing your overbite and lips. Your side profile would be above average then. Good projection. You may not have the tallest chin or the biggest brow ridge but the bases of looksmaxing should always be creating more balance; fixing failos rather than creating halos. Once you've done that, you can consider playing around with masculinization (e.g. taller chin, more brow ridge etc.) but it won't be necessary for you to look good imo. The icing on the cake, so to speak.
thanks bro this is really helpful and insightful. fixing failos is always a priority then as you said masculinisation for halos later. i'm just picky about myself because i'm above average rather than chad or chadlite which really gives me fuel to perfect what i can since my attractiveness is being subtracted due to millimetres of bones thus not letting me reach my potential and being chadlite if not chad. i'll dm you pics later for results.

@thecel what's your opinion bro? 😮

• +1
Reactions: thecel
You could say there needs to be a bit more lower jaw mass but tbh if this is ‘teeth touching’ you look good already, and absolutely no need to do anything to the nose on this evidence

• Hmm...
View attachment 1097904

u need a mandibular osteotomy and browridge implants , forehead will still look weird as it wont look convex despite being ur maxilla being forward grown but you should look good just with very deep set eyes

View attachment 1097904

You have a black mans maxilla jfl

• +1
I reckon a ski slope nose would've suited me better than what I currently have.
just get filler and/or botox (to relax the muscle that pulls it down) in your nose man. Easily fixable for you

@some1h0peless

You have a good side profile, nice forward growth, you can fix your failo without surgery, you have a bimaxillary protrusion, your upper and lower teeth are angled outwards causing your gums to protrude too, this is making the chin look recessed and look short, I bet you have crooked teeth and your palate is not wide enough also, the best solution would be to visit an elite orthodontist who will try to fix the problem without any extractions and only with braces or invisalign it will be possible only if you have space in your palate ( usually 4 pre-mollars are extracted to make space and correct the angle of the teeth with braces). But if your bimaxillary protrusion is corrected and your palate and smile widened your gums and teeth will be way less protruded making the chin look more prominent and long, you will also get a wider mouth from the front profile because of the increased teeth arc and in most cases you will get to keep a nice plumpy lip corectly set back and protruding aesthetically like below

Examples of bimaxillary protrusions corrected below (all of them are recessed and look way better that before, imagine the result with the nice forward growth you have, your only failos will be your browridge and nose)

• Love it
Chin is very short. How many mm you measure it to be? Looks less than a 2:1 chin-philtrum ratio. Get a vertical genio asap.