"Side profile doesn't matter bro! Front matters!"

Gengar

Gengar

Moderator 😈
Staff
Sick of this giga cope I see spewed on here frequently. Side profile is make it or break it. I'm a 2/10 truecel because of my nose, which looks bad from the front but even worse from the sides. I have been called "bird" or "Jew" by friends just because of my nose. Inb4 "just get rhino brah," that's not the point. My side profile is the only reason I'm a truecel. If I had a normal nose, I'd be a normie.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, 11gaijin, Nibba and 1 other person
Post a picture with the rest blurred out so we can see the outline of your face ?

Side profile doesn't matter if your 7+

I mean literally 90% of the stuff that people say doesn't matter obviously changes when taken to the extreme (which is what i assume your situation is since you claim it's that awful), but for most people it won't matter

• +1
Reactions: Slob, RedPilledStemcel and Nibba
Sick of this giga cope I see spewed on here frequently. Side profile is make it or break it. I'm a 2/10 truecel because of my nose, which looks bad from the front but even worse from the sides. I have been called "bird" or "Jew" by friends just because of my nose. Inb4 "just get rhino brah," that's not the point. My side profile is the only reason I'm a truecel. If I had a normal nose, I'd be a normie.
I just called that in elementary school lol. Haven't been called that since then though which is good. Maybe my slight chin protrusion makes up for it

Download
A02eea2c 7a85 4fa6 828a 0b84a5e8f989 large16x9 wenn31585263 58ff49d2dd0895e0018b4a70 750 563

Screen Shot 2014 07 12 at 110553 PM

Meeks looks literally retarded from side :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 616, Krezo and 5 others
You can still have an attractive face without a good side profile, but you need a great eye area to make up for it. A bad sad profile will prevent you from appearing attractive from a distance but once you're up close face to face that's what's important.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Heirio

ignore the video but look at this nicca with this bitch fucking man beast with terrible side profile how the fuck does this happen lol

ignore the video but look at this nicca with this bitch fucking man beast with terrible side profile how the fuck does this happen lol

she's average but he's honestly 3.5 psl at best idk what game he's running

3/4 view is where it's at. Because that's as close as you'd look in motion in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Imonlyhere, oldcell and 2 others
Just here for the new ground breaking theories and revelations.
:dennis:
Of course we need the wisdom of bones to make us human ?

you're wrong
please argue with me I only need 5 more posts

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
D8E84BBF 6434 4648 937F AEF7023C9653
77C2BE49 1ED6 46D6 B570 7C0952CB4C2B

coping truecel

Post a picture with the rest blurred out so we can see the outline of your face ?
I can't, I'm too paranoid to share my pictures, plus I already know my place. :feelsrope:
I mean literally 90% of the stuff that people say doesn't matter obviously changes when taken to the extreme (which is what i assume your situation is since you claim it's that awful), but for most people it won't matter
You assume correctly. It's really bad. I don't think I've seen anyone with a nose like mine.
I just called that in elementary school lol. Haven't been called that since then though which is good. Maybe my slight chin protrusion makes up for it
I have a somewhat recessed chin. Glad you don't get called that anymore. I get called that very often. :feelsrope:

He mogs me; his nose alone looks better than mine, so he's automatically better looking than me.
You can still have an attractive face without a good side profile, but you need a great eye area to make up for it. A bad sad profile will prevent you from appearing attractive from a distance but once you're up close face to face that's what's important.
I have mild upper eyelid exposure; my eye area is the second worst feature after my nose. Third is my somewhat recessed chin and finally, my big forehead. :feelsrope: But none of these detract from my looks as much as my nose does.
coping truecel
Let's see: he's white, I'm curry. He's got coloring halo, I don't. He's got a better nose than mine; and a better chin as well. I'm not coping.

Let's see: he's white, I'm curry. He's got coloring halo, I don't. He's got a better nose than mine; and a better chin as well. I'm not coping.
2CF27510 4839 4152 B96F BB713B3F0E79
I am sorry bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Austrian Oak and Gengar

ARGH, why do all these scrubs get such qts?
Man, Pure Eee-ahh fuel tbh.
I have a top tier profile but my front is average at best.

It all matters you fucking idiots, front, side/3/4, it all does.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Autist and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
>tfw no average gf :feelsbadman:
Mentalcel Supreme
Mentalcel Supreme
Mentalcel Supreme
Mentalcel Supreme
Mentalcel Supreme
Mentalcel Supreme
Mentalcel Supreme
Mentalcel Supreme
Mentalcel Supreme

CHAD

UQhcjB6.jpg

Pew pew

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 616
Side profile is cope. I am the living proof tbh. I wish women would lool at me like they do to you bro. I am the real subhuman here, not you. Youre a low inhib nt arab slayer with thick bushy brows