"sIdE pRoFiLe DoEsNt MaTtEr BrO"

D

Deleted member 57356

Narcy fleet Breeding Bull
pure copium
everyone knows front>side
but the component you need for a good side play a role in your front
chin, philtrum, gonial height/angle, nose projection(directly tied to size), mouth width, eye setting and facial thirds

"b-b-but that guy is recessed and he looks good from the front"
they have a big enough chin to counter their recession
they still look like a rodent from the side and its not everyday u see someone with noticeable recession that has a big enough chin to make up for it
also if the only flaw they have(for their side) is recession then is their side profile really that bad?

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, emeraldglass, tombradylover and 10 others
Water Douse GIF

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, greycel, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
Side profile matters too but the thing is if you have a Chad front profile side profile don't matter much, but most of us aren't chads so we have to work with our side profile to balance out the imbalance

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Side profile matters too but the thing is if you have a Chad front profile side profile don't matter much, but most of us aren't chads so we have to work with our side profile to balance out the imbalance
yes everything matters

• +1
Reactions: FBl
@Rivers of Nihil @Lebgfinal

1453002 89146C73 D4E1 4028 9F6A A354017F6F13
1453003 A44F4EA6 AF5C 4AEB BC91 E490DAA1D4DA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, to be human, bleachmaxxer69 and 2 others
how good your side profile is depends on your forward growth
also if the only flaw they have(for their side) is recession then is their side profile really that bad?

my side is way better than my front cause i’m fat

water is wet

• +1
Just wanted to proof this point of yours with this example, he is recessed ( not bad ) but still its not a extremely terrible side.
There are more examples like this.
That's a pretty good side profile
Id say its okay, nothing really bad or really good catches your eye instantly. Alot of autists here would tell you to rope if you post this side in the Rating section.
The difference between a Chad and a Subhuman is around 90 degrees. Lmao.
His side is not Subhuman at all but also not even close to a chad side his front tho is literally the woman fantasy of a long term relationship imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57356 and Debetro
Side profile is cope

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
His side is not Subhuman at all but also not even close to a chad side his front tho is literally the woman fantasy of a long term relationship imo.
Side profile only does really impact when it's birdcell type, like LBS. RJ King has a well developed chin at least

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Blond3cel
Side profile only does really impact when it's birdcell type, like LBS. RJ King has a well developed chin at least
100% agree bro Birdcell is the actual death tier at this point there is no way you have a good front anymore.

Nic Palladino is also an very good example of a side profile that has no good feature but an insane Chad front.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Debetro
My side and 3/4 profile mog my front

• JFL
pure copium
chin, philtrum, gonial height/angle, nose projection(directly tied to size), mouth width, eye setting and facial thirds

they still look like a rodent from the side and its not everyday u see someone with noticeable recession that has a big enough chin to make up for it
yall trying to objectify lookism. You can get close to that but since everyone , even foids , have a subjective point of view , it is simply not possible.

yall trying to objectify lookism. You can get close to that but since everyone , even foids , have a subjective point of view , it is simply not possible.
there is objectivity to attractiveness
thats what were tryna fix

nobody here is dying their skin black so they can appeal to certain types of women:forcedsmile:

there is objectivity to attractiveness
thats what were tryna fix

nobody here is dying their skin black so they can appeal to certain types of women:forcedsmile:
inverse micheal jackson techinique. Might try as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
My front mogs my side hard asf

chico is recessed

Clueless dumb fucking indiand

pure copium

What an idiot subhuman you are

Don't have to
I mog u facially and reputationally
yes and you mog elordi, broderick hunter and every black male model ever :forcedsmile:
get a fucking grip

sheboon mom iq genetics tbh

pure copium

Water

• WTF
Christopher Moltisanti.
04FB50DA BEC1 4B9A A60E 12AD0FB2B7DB

I've said my piece

Fuck that ugly whore in your pfp. Simps like you are why women have inflated egos.

side profile is everything irl

• JFL