Side profile is cope, front profile is all that matters

D

Deleted member 28774

Diamond
No women cares about your side profile if you are ugly asf from the front, and no women gives af about your side profile if you are hot asf from the front. it’s completely cope and a useless halo

This is a photo where o’pry isn’t tilting his head upwards to make his jaw more visible for a model picture. This is him standing up straight and his head in a natural position. As you can see his side profile can be seen as not good. Strong chin but lacking in jaw definition. Some people on this forum may even accuse him of being recessed which is retarded.

But from the front, he is a brucewayne-maxxed, hunter eyed, strong lower third psl god.

chico has a small chin and little jaw definition from the side, if he were to post his side profile on this forum without anyone knowing who he is, everyone would call him a subhuman, recessed, jawless creature. But from the front, he is a 7 psl prettyboy who women around the world write wattpads to.

In conclusion, side profile is cope and no-one cares, Good looks from the front is what matters most. If you have a shit side profile it’s far from over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: shalomnigga, baku9, reddotguy and 16 others

utter bullshit people see you in 3d not just your front

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: nofap, arabcelxxx, fingoliansubhuman and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and CyberPsychodelic
Isn't it a good side profile? Did you crash on another planet?

That's a better side profile than 90% of the population.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: caiolindo, Deleted member 30446, Eren and 3 others
I talked about O'pry.

Seriously, how can you tell that's not a good side profile?
That's completely decent to me, mostly if you consider he's not even on his advantage

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230609-025058_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230609-025058_Chrome.jpg
    469.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 28691 and UglyAsHell
I talked about O'pry.

Seriously, how can you tell that's not a good side profile?
That's completely decent to me, mostly if you consider he's not even on his advantage
People on this forum would say he looks downswung in this photo and jawless.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, rooman and YoYqkim
Only people obsessed with 90 gonial angle imo. People who focus on the harmony will think that this profile is good looking.

Brad Pitt also looks jawless from sides when he has a posture that disadvantage him. The same think happens to all my friends with square jaw.

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell, rooman and Deleted member 28774
No he looks upswung only retards think he looks downswung

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Allornothing
Side isn’t cope jfl

its not cope but unless you are recessed no one cares.

Side isn’t cope jfl
Having an asethic side profile I’d cope. Side profile only maters as much as it reflects to the front profile

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 28774
No he looks upswung only retards think he looks downswung
O'Pry is downward grown. It's just that his lower maxilla is very forward grown

Attachments

• 1e3146420de6a929d1a95cfd643517e0--reference-images-planes.jpg
    1e3146420de6a929d1a95cfd643517e0--reference-images-planes.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2ff71906a8372c65b784794fafef61a9.jpg
    2ff71906a8372c65b784794fafef61a9.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 8dabb31acf37795d8cdf72e84af42955--sean-opry-peter-otoole.jpg
    8dabb31acf37795d8cdf72e84af42955--sean-opry-peter-otoole.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20616409c4f598d19032e3558f400260.jpg
    20616409c4f598d19032e3558f400260.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Sean-OPry-XOXO-Magazine-Koray-Birand-19.jpg
    Sean-OPry-XOXO-Magazine-Koray-Birand-19.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 0
In these types of threads people always take a good side profile and say it looks like shit to prove “side doesn’t matter”. I’d look to see your idea of a good side.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 29581
In these types of threads people always take a good side profile and say it looks like shit to prove “side doesn’t matter”. I’d look to see your idea of a good side.
this
24805948 FEC9 4082 801F 61DB7A8D0F23

looks better than this
C1B5FEC4 8A9E 4196 8F69 266885943F54

But this

2DC4DDE7 FEF7 4185 B431 2BAAE016B5B0

Looks better than this
26824B32 157A 4F01 9447 4FF1A571B860

So women will go for this

2DC4DDE7 FEF7 4185 B431 2BAAE016B5B0

Regardless of this

C1B5FEC4 8A9E 4196 8F69 266885943F54

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vlad1907, Qzuan, klamus and 9 others
Water, 3/4 and side is mostly fraud or suifuel if u have bad growth

What matter is harmony = front

• +1
Reactions: king_of_recession and Deleted member 28904
this
View attachment 2253175
looks better than this
View attachment 2253176
But this

View attachment 2253182

Looks better than this
View attachment 2253186

So women will go for this

View attachment 2253182

Regardless of this

View attachment 2253176
That second guy’s downward grown side profile doesn’t mog Chico’s at all. Literally proves side is important since face is 3D.

I agree, though, that for two people with similar side profiles, the one with better harmony and ratios will mog due to front.

Last edited:
That second guy’s downward grown side profile doesn’t mog Chico’s at all.
You are coping at this point, ask any women whos side profile is better they would say the med guy just cuz of more jaw definition.
Literally proves side is important since face is 3D.
Face is 3d and guess where all the important features are?, The actual face.

You are coping at this point, ask any women whos side profile is better they would say the med guy just cuz of more jaw definition.

Face is 3d and guess where all the important features are?, The actual face.
Ok now I know you are just retarded. At least you have your gang of copers with shit side profiles with you.

Muh jaw definition, lol. If your side profile is bad, so is your front, simple.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
Women have made fun out my side profile in the past, this is cope.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, Deleted member 29581 and Allornothing
No women cares about your side profile if you are ugly asf from the front, and no women gives af about your side profile if you are hot asf from the front. it’s completely cope and a useless halo
View attachment 2250050
This is a photo where o’pry isn’t tilting his head upwards to make his jaw more visible for a model picture. This is him standing up straight and his head in a natural position. As you can see his side profile can be seen as not good. Strong chin but lacking in jaw definition. Some people on this forum may even accuse him of being recessed which is retarded.

View attachment 2250074

But from the front, he is a brucewayne-maxxed, hunter eyed, strong lower third psl god.

View attachment 2250054
chico has a small chin and little jaw definition from the side, if he were to post his side profile on this forum without anyone knowing who he is, everyone would call him a subhuman, recessed, jawless creature. But from the front, he is a 7 psl prettyboy who women around the world write wattpads to.

In conclusion, side profile is cope and no-one cares, Good looks from the front is what matters most. If you have a shit side profile it’s far from over.
O'prys head is tilted slightly down - beyond Frankfurt plane

Anyone with a good eye can see it's a good side profile, although it is affected by camera lens as in other photos it's not as forward grown when in Frankfurt

Although loads of people seem to fall for head tilting

Women have made fun out my side profile in the past, this is cope.
It’s not make or break through unless you have a subhuman or LTN side. Also you’re likely a docile man they have no respect for that likely also isn’t attractive if they’re making fun of you to your face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and Allornothing
Forward growth=chad

That first guys whole face is horribly set back. He just has a low gonial angle
Look at his chin relative to his brow, and his head isn't tilted down

Chico side profile mogs
normal ppl dont think like this tho, women see a high defined jaw as a good side profile. They dont give a shit about “chin relative to brow”

normal ppl dont think like this tho, women see a high defined jaw as a good side profile. They dont give a shit about “chin relative to brow”
Then everyone could just tilt their head up
Which many people do
But I want an actual good side profile not frauding

View attachment 2250050

View attachment 2250074

View attachment 2250054

Not a single soul here even with 40 thousand plastic surgeries will end up looking any where near as good as Sean o pry inceltv black pilled me on this unless your base was already a chad your never gonna get as good looking as him ever

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Front and 3/4 all that matters rare for someone to look at you completely from the side. Rare to have a good front and 3/4 without a good side profile tho

their side profile is good btw