Side profile / surgery advice

Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
Frontal view is significantly better than this abomination so I've not included it as it has no real failos. I rate my side profile about a 3/10 so I'm mainly just looking for advice.

I'm going to increase my beard fraud for now to give the illusion of a jaw and chin, but I have put together this list of surgery possibilities for the future.

Upper eyelid: fillers to reduce show.
Eye: Orbital decompression (this will need to be done eventually as family history of bug eyes)
Under eye area: Implants
Overbite: Braces (bimax seems excessive)
Chin/jaw: wraparound implant

Does this seem appropriate and comprehensive? I am already at a legitimate 10% body fat but my face has basically no bone structure so no free gains are available.

IMG 20210825 1025168763 01

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and one job away
Sup GrAYcel

You need premolar extraction in your mandible and then BSSO

And fat grafts for undereyes.

Should be sufficient if your front is good

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Thank you. The upside of being greycel is I can afford a couple surgeries comfortably. I had a good run on soft looksmax but it just doesn't seem like it's enough any more.

The only issue I have with front is insufficient bigonial, it's merely average at around 70% of bi-zygo. I fraud it well with masseters and beard but it's still further from ideal than any of my other proportions.

I was considering that a wraparound implant could give that little bit extra width as well as the obvious benefit of a stronger chin which would allow me to lose the beard down to a stubble and turn the clock back a few years.

Any particular reason you recommend fat graft and BSSO over artificial implants?

Thank you. The upside of being greycel is I can afford a couple surgeries comfortably. I had a good run on soft looksmax but it just doesn't seem like it's enough any more.

The only issue I have with front is insufficient bigonial, it's merely average at around 70% of bi-zygo. I fraud it well with masseters and beard but it's still further from ideal than any of my other proportions.

I was considering that a wraparound implant could give that little bit extra width as well as the obvious benefit of a stronger chin which would allow me to lose the beard down to a stubble and turn the clock back a few years.

Any particular reason you recommend fat graft and BSSO over artificial implants?
Implants will only give you a deeper mentolabial angle and won't look natural. I can tell you're class 2 from your pics. You need to fix the jaw alignment issue first then you can get implants. You probably won't need them though as BSSO slightly widens the jaw.

I wish I had an X-ray of my teeth to show.

My bite is properly aligned as far forward as my premolars. My top incisors overlap my bottom around 80% and the gap between the top and bottom is no more than 2mm, it's malocclusion for sure but it's mild.

So at best, without touching the maxilia we could move the jaw forward at the premolars by a couple mm and rotate it downward a couple degrees. I think this would be a very subtle difference, perhaps you are overestimating my overbite?

Also that moustache is absolutely not helping.

Frontal view is significantly better than this abomination so I've not included it as it has no real failos. I rate my side profile about a 3/10 so I'm mainly just looking for advice.

I'm going to increase my beard fraud for now to give the illusion of a jaw and chin, but I have put together this list of surgery possibilities for the future.

Eye: Orbital decompression (this will need to be done eventually as family history of bug eyes)

Does this seem appropriate and comprehensive? I am already at a legitimate 10% body fat but my face has basically no bone structure so no free gains are available.

View attachment 1285712
"3/10" its just just a 5/10

Orbital decompression as you have slight bulging eyes

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, mogstar and Cope_detector
Sup GrAYcel

You need premolar extraction in your mandible and then BSSO

And fat grafts for undereyes.

Should be sufficient if your front is good
mirin giving troll surgery advice

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

View attachment 1285712
Honestly you shouldnt take beardpics to ask for what’s wrong with your face, especially the side profile.

What’s important for a good side profile ?

forehead : yours is pretty much ideal
Browridge: looks fine to me. No reason to change since unrecognizable improvement
Nose: unless a failo not important and your sis good
Philtrum length: looks a bit longer than ideal in comparison to chin height but I wouldn’t touch it. Basically no reward

chin: can’t see due to beard but looks öikein harmony with the philtrum and browridge
. Can’t comment on projection and supramental fold since you got a beard.
Might Lacks a tiny bit of height

hyoid: looks really good. Could be improved with a slightly higher chin or bimax but still reslly good.

mandible: is in harmony with maxilla and overall the face but a bit short in length. Bimax (bsso) could fix that

Lower maxilla: a bit short but overall harmonizes.

Upper maxilla/ cheekbones / under eye support: is really lacking. Idk what you can do besides midface implants.

Overall bimax for more maxilla and mandible projection and midface implant. If you only did bimax the lack of unde eye support would be even more obvious.

Overall you have atleast an average side profile of not above. You are absolutely not a 3/10

Honestly you shouldnt take beardpics to ask for what’s wrong with your face, especially the side profile.

What’s important for a good side profile ?

forehead : yours is pretty much ideal
Browridge: looks fine to me. No reason to change since unrecognizable improvement
Nose: unless a failo not important and your sis good
Philtrum length: looks a bit longer than ideal in comparison to chin height but I wouldn’t touch it. Basically no reward

chin: can’t see due to beard but looks öikein harmony with the philtrum and browridge
. Can’t comment on projection and supramental fold since you got a beard.
Might Lacks a tiny bit of height

hyoid: looks really good. Could be improved with a slightly higher chin or bimax but still reslly good.

mandible: is in harmony with maxilla and overall the face but a bit short in length. Bimax (bsso) could fix that

Lower maxilla: a bit short but overall harmonizes.

Upper maxilla/ cheekbones / under eye support: is really lacking. Idk what you can do besides midface implants.

Overall bimax for more maxilla and mandible projection and midface implant. If you only did bimax the lack of unde eye support would be even more obvious.

Overall you have atleast an average side profile of not above. You are absolutely not a 3/10
Also im not an expert. Those are the failos I see and the methods i know to fix them. There can be other methods.

orbital decompression on the lateral rim and bimax + infra implants to fix ur midface hypoplasia and jaw