(Side profile) What hairstyle suits me best?

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
I can’t really decide if going for a strong fade is worth it since the back of my skull sticks out a bit. Usually I used to get finger length (scissor) all the way around but the con was no fade but the back of my head would look straight.

BB9A24F4 2BE9 4073 BE30 ECB395CEF35F

longer hair, your skull looks small, shave the pubes on the chin too.

long hair will suit you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
longer hair, your skull looks small, shave the pubes on the chin too.

long hair will suit you

Ight it gets pretty curly and super thick when it grows out which I haven’t done in a while. Will do what styles I can make out of it

Pietrok

This one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Patient A, Mazzo and 3 others
Ight it gets pretty curly and super thick when it grows out which I haven’t done in a while. Will do what styles I can make out of it
get keratin treatment when it gets long

f6963158fb04e656dba47e4742089a08.jpg

like this maybe, look into what would suit you best though

• +1
get keratin treatment when it gets long

f6963158fb04e656dba47e4742089a08.jpg

like this maybe, look into what would suit you best though

That would be tight as fuck, I’m gonna grow it out and see what I can do. Thanks

the one you have tbh

• +1
Reactions: alligatordude
yeah i agree, also @Too$hort are you a mentalcel, or do you genuinely have troubles with women?

I was extremely ugly in highschool and my shitty pheno didn’t help. So that snowballed into missing out on a lot of things. Going to uni next week so hopefully I can change things

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2426 and alligatordude
I was extremely ugly in highschool and my shitty pheno didn’t help. So that snowballed into missing out on a lot of things. Going to uni next week so hopefully I can change things
Yes bro,
“I'm a driver, I'm a winner
Things are gonna change, I can feel it
Soy un perdedor”

Haircut is fine. Get a fade maybe and shave.

Make sure you never get a fade again, those nt people are just dumb af. It may look good but overall it downplay your looks, only a real chad can pull it off

Make sure you never get a fade again, those nt people are just dumb af. It may look good but overall it downplay your looks, only a real chad can pull it off

When I keep the hair even around the back my alien skull isn’t showing so I may no get a fade for that reason. Fade might be looksmin for me Bc of tht tbh

Attachments

• 0E30DF87-3C85-43C0-AB36-EA738D44A46C.png
    0E30DF87-3C85-43C0-AB36-EA738D44A46C.png
    111.4 KB · Views: 14
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
When I keep the hair even around the back my alien skull isn’t showing so I may no get a fade for that reason. Fade might be looksmin for me Bc of tht tbh
It is a looksmin, don’t do it

Long hair = ideal, makes skull look bigger than it is

• +1