sideprofile matter more than front??

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
When I look at people. I rarely look at them in middle. Its always some kind of side profile perspective. I have been questioning myself that does front even matter that much? If u have mogger side. Nobody prob give shit how narrow your jaw looks from front.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
When I look at people. I rarely look at them in middle. Its always some kind of side profile perspective. I have been questioning myself that does front even matter that much?

So 3/4 nigga, that's what you are looking for.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, uksucks and negativetiltedheart
Front profile matters more, coming from someone with better side btw

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene and uksucks
Front profile matters more, coming from someone with better side btw
Can u explain more? Why its matter more? What are u experience? I get more lols if I have thinner looking stubble compared to thicker beard that actually make my jaw more wider etc.

When I look at people. I rarely look at them in middle. Its always some kind of side profile perspective. I have been questioning myself that does front even matter that much? If u have mogger side. Nobody prob give shit how narrow your jaw looks from front.
Pics are mostly front
Talking to people IRL is front on
Front > 3/4 > side

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Can u explain more? Why its matter more? What are u experience? I get more lols if I have thinner looking stubble compared to thicker beard that actually make my jaw more wider etc.
Because beard is oldcel trait, maybe you are younger. It just matters more, do you remember your friend's front face or side, when you think about them?

Because beard is oldcel trait, maybe you are younger. It just matters more, do you remember your friend's front face or side, when you think about them?
I barely see front. I always see them at 3/4.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Pics are mostly front
Talking to people IRL is front on
Front > 3/4 > side
Actually I change my mind.

iRL I'd say 3/4 is equivalent to front on. Both > side.

Never thought I looked any good in pictures but I've been mired by and approached by a couple who've seen me from 3/4. A good 3/4 halos you for sure

High IQ med question

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and negativetiltedheart
Side and front go hand in hand. If you have a healthy facial development both your front and side will look good.
I know this dude that have good cheekbones and hollow cheek but his jaw looks narrow as fuck from font. He looks better from sideprofile views.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Imagine this imagine Everytime you go outside everyone just stares at your side profile you turn they disappointed and walkaway women will legit approach you from your side then walk away front is king side is 3rd