Sides of Fin

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I've talked numerous of people online and irl, people generally says "no, i don't experience any side effect" but yet they don't even have regular sex life.
FFS stop commenting on male functions if you just fap and never have sex.

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper and diggbicc
I've talked numerous of people online and irl, people generally says "no, i don't experience any side effect" but yet they don't even have regular sex life.
FFS stop commenting on male functions if you just fap and never have sex.
tbh, just your average fin coper who has no 'sexual' problems

You can't have sexual problems on fin if you aren't having sex

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Loud_Jock, Deleted member 1476, randomvanish and 1 other person
You can't have sexual problems on fin if you aren't having sex
legit

Salludon the virgin chad claims no sides too. Guess what ? He doesn't even use his dick lol @Salludon

Last edited:
I think you need to accept the fact that only a minority of people get side effects.
These kind of drugs would be illegal if that wasn't the case.
I've been on accutane for months, 60mg a day. If you go on online forums you'll find tons of people claiming accutane destroyed their life, made them schizophrenic or whatnot. Yet I haven't experienced any side effects apart from the usual dry skin/lips, I was also a little bit more tired during the first few weeks. That's it. I had no problem gymcelling 4-6 times a week.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I think you need to accept the fact that only a minority of people get side effects.
I've been on accutane for months, 60mg a day. If you go on online forums you'll find tons of people claiming accutane destroyed their life, made them schizophrenic or whatnot. Yet I haven't experienced any side effects apart from the usual dry skin/lips, I was also a little bit more tired during the first few weeks. That's it. I had no problem gymcelling 4-6 times a week.
yeah tbh i've used accutane too i only got mild aggresion/depression but i was in a terrible life condition so it might even not directly related with accutane.

However having a perfect erection is deadly important so "only a minority" means that people who got erectile disfunction but how about people having, let's say like %20 loss of their erection quality?
they never talked about it. they only highlight the minority (less than %2) who got ed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890 and MiroslavBulldosex
shit thread

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HellenicChad, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
let's say like %20 loss of their erection quality?
they never talked about it. they only highlight the minority (less than %2) who got ed.
exactly, and the ones who dont have sides means they are somehow able to overcome that dht suppression while on fin, by overcompensating physically to ensure their dick works. This will put a strain on their hormonal system and body in general causing problems for sure, if not now in the form of ed, somewhere later on in the form of a heart attack, arterial hardening, loss of collagen or androgen sensitivity, there is no escaping sides.

Last edited:
Yet tobbaco and alcohol are legal, about 30-40% of all human disease and death are caused by them in the form of cancer, tb, liver failure, accidents via drunk driving, fights, etc. why aren't they illegal?
They are slow poisons that may not have any side effects one two three maybe even 5-10 years depending on the case, but over time you will surely see side effects,
it's not a question of if, but when
You know why? they make huge money and are applicable to a large section of the population, just like fin.

exatly, and the ones who dont have sides means they are somehow able to overcome that dht suppression while on fin, by overcompensating physically to ensure their dick works. This will put a strain on their hormonal system and body in general causing problems for sure, if not now in the form of ed, somewhere later on in the form of a heart attack, arterial hardening, loss of collagen or androgen sensitivity, there is no escaping sides.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Cope my penis size has increased

yeah tbh i've used accutane too i only got mild aggresion/depression but i was in a terrible life condition so it might even not directly related with accutane.

However having a perfect erection is deadly important so "only a minority" means that people who got erectile disfunction but how about people having, let's say like %20 loss of their erection quality?
I see what you mean.
What I wanted to say is that people can have a retarded perception on the risk/rewards ratio regarding some drugs because of anecdotal evidence.

Here is the thing, drugs like accutane or fin are among the most prescribed in the world. Everyone knows someone who had acne and took accutane or a baldcel who's on fin. Even if there is only a very small percentage of people suffering from life-changing negative side effects it would be enough for people to be scared about it, because so many people take those drugs.

I've legit seen more people talk shit about fin or accutane on this website than about fucking steroids, for the very reason that only a small amount of people take roids so a small amount of people report negative sides.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and randomvanish
Finasteride killed my dog

• JFL
Reactions: Oueyy, HellenicChad, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person