sides of oral minoxidil?

hunkymonkey69

hunkymonkey69

Silver
gonna do a test cycle as well as minoxidil and wanna know if it causes heart problems so i dont have a heart attack

All you can do is the same for the testosterone, which is work on your cardio, and get heart supplement.

sides of oral minox?
mogger eyebrows
mogger eyelashes
hair in ur ass

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and smallman
Too much hair on your body. Topical is better if you want just prevent norwood

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
Main concern for some people is heart palpitations/blood pressure issues. You may get them or you may not. Keep dose at like 2.5mg/day
do i need to lie to the doctor to get prescribed for oral or no?

do i need to lie to the doctor to get prescribed for oral or no?
Topical minoxidil is the same shit as oral minoxidil pills. Calculate the dosage of your specific minoxidil bottle and take that
IMG 4966

ive heard people have brutal heart problems taking topical orally. would regular topically applied minoxidil be the same?
The inactive ingredients of a minoxidil pill can help to minimize side effects by releasing it more slowly. But if you take topical minox orally and get sides you probably would have gotten it from the pills too. Either that or the dose was too high. Some people just don’t tolerate oral minox well.

Supposedly people get sides from topical minox too but it’s rare, I don’t think that much goes systemic from putting it on your hair or eyebrows. I’ve been using it on my eyebrows for close to a year now and no side effects

The inactive ingredients of a minoxidil pill can help to minimize side effects by releasing it more slowly. But if you take topical minox orally and get sides you probably would have gotten it from the pills too. Either that or the dose was too high. Some people just don’t tolerate oral minox well.

Supposedly people get sides from topical minox too but it’s rare, I don’t think that much goes systemic from putting it on your hair or eyebrows. I’ve been using it on my eyebrows for close to a year now and no side effects
has there been visible results?

how long did it take for you to see results
Fuckin Curious George over here. Probably saw good results within 3-4 months of 2x daily Q tip application. For the past few months I’ve only been doing 1 time at night

• +1
Reactions: milkcuck