@SidharthTheSlayer will never be good at japanese

Rea

Rea

Kraken
I came across the thread "Rate my Japanese" by the curry @SidharthTheSlayer who thinks he's Japanese and larp his fluency and since i'm bored on the train I thought I'd reply since he posted it 2 weeks ago.

First of all i think you should give up learning the language. 6 months for an N5 level is crazy bad. No wonder you couldn't explain what 彼女は悲しい means.

Me when i cope :

You might be fluent from an N5 perspective and that's all.

Your first sentence is horribly wrong : おはよう、すでにごそんじかもしれない僕のはShidas[???]よろしくね。

First of all, ごそんじ DOESN'T EXIST YOU FUCKING LARPER, it's ご存知 which is read with ぞ not そ. Besides, its usage here is wrong you should only use it when speaking formally. Since 100% of your dialogue is informal, it's really stupid to use this word. You should use 知ってる instead.

かもしれない AGAIN, YOU'RE SPEAKING INFORMALLY SO PLEASE SPEAK INFORMALLY FROM START TO FINISH. が HERE SOUNDS WEIRD IT'S BETTER TO USE けど.
+ When you speak in Japanese, you should never accelerate the rhythm as you have done with かもしれない to give a “fluent” effect JFL it's pitiful. Each syllable should have the same rhythm in your sentence.

SAME FOR 名 NOBODY USES THAT EXCEPT IN OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS.

AND YOU FORGOT THE COPULA だ, THIS IS A BEGINNER'S MISTAKE LITERALLY WHAT WE LEARN AT THE VERY VERY BEGINNING (6 months in btw). + YOU NEED ADD よ TO EMPHASIZE THE INFORMATION.

おはよう、すでに知ってるかもしれないけど、僕の名前はShidasだよ。よろしくね。

すがげつまいから日本語を勉強してる。

すがげつまい ??? YOU CREATE NEW WORDS IN JAPANESE TO IMPRESS .ORG RANDOMS JFL:ROFLMAO:. I think you meant since last month, so use 先月

さて、どう思う?いいのかい?悪いのかい?本当に感想を聞かせてください。

のかい IS OUTDATED AS FUCK, NO ONE USE THIS SHIT : さて、どう思う?いい?悪い?本当に感想を聞かせてください。

はちをかきたくない。Holy shit this sentence BRUTAL N5 NO PITCH ACCENT MOMENT, say that to a Japanese and you'll confuse the shit out of him. You literally said 8 八 which makes NO SENSE.

I'm only talking about the pitch accent on this word because it totally changes the sentence. Your pitch is horrible from start to finish.

I suggest you follow my guide : https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-how-to-learn-japanese-high-iq-thread.1091126/

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, bloomercel, Mewton and 7 others
language that i dont understand babble dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, bloomercel, BeanletMogger and 2 others
@Imretarded? @Gengar @IAMNOTANINCEL @SidharthTheSlayer

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Brutal 5 reply pill

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: noobs and Rea
I came across the thread "Rate my Japanese" by the curry @SidharthTheSlayer who thinks he's Japanese and larp his fluency and since i'm bored on the train I thought I'd reply since he posted it 2 weeks ago.

First of all i think you should give up learning the language. 6 months for an N5 level is crazy bad. No wonder you couldn't explain what 彼女は悲しい means.

Me when i cope :
View attachment 3052789

First of all, ごそんじ DOESN'T EXIST YOU FUCKING LARPER, it's ご存知 which is read with ぞ not そ. Besides, its usage here is wrong you should only use it when speaking formally. Since 100% of your dialogue is informal, it's really stupid to use this word. You should use 知ってる instead.

かもしれない AGAIN, YOU'RE SPEAKING INFORMALLY SO PLEASE SPEAK INFORMALLY FROM START TO FINISH. が HERE SOUNDS WEIRD IT'S BETTER TO USE けど.
+ When you speak in Japanese, you should never accelerate the rhythm as you have done with かもしれない to give a “fluent” effect JFL it's pitiful. Each syllable should have the same rhythm in your sentence.

AND YOU FORGOT THE COPULA だ, THIS IS A BEGINNER'S MISTAKE LITERALLY WHAT WE LEARN AT THE VERY VERY BEGINNING (6 months in btw). + YOU NEED ADD よ TO EMPHASIZE THE INFORMATION.

すがげつまいから日本語を勉強してる。

すがげつまい ??? YOU CREATE NEW WORDS IN JAPANESE TO IMPRESS .ORG RANDOMS JFL:ROFLMAO:. I think you meant since last month, so use 先月

はちをかきたくない。Holy shit this sentence BRUTAL N5 NO PITCH ACCENT MOMENT, say that to a Japanese and you'll confuse the shit out of him. You literally said 8 八 which makes NO SENSE.

I'm only talking about the pitch accent on this word because it totally changes the sentence. Your pitch is horrible from start to finish.

I suggest you follow my guide : https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-how-to-learn-japanese-high-iq-thread.1091126/
Brutally eviscerated by Rea-sensei. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I was utterly impressed by his thread when he posted it but now you’re saying it’s all wrong?

Suifuel. My N7 certificate is truly deserved, I thought Sid was a N1 speaker the moment I heard him. :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Rea
Nigger is obsessed with me lol
Good job at copypasting that guy's feedback on my original thread and pretending you know what you're talking about lol. To top it off you even used some Japanese moon runes to fool other users. 7/10 evisceration attempt on me, lol.
Already responded to him. I learned from anime while you troll. I've achieved more than you ever will in your life kid, I applaud you for accumulating more than half my post count in less than one month on the website, though.

• So Sad
Brutally eviscerated by Rea-sensei. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I was utterly impressed by his thread when he posted it but now you’re saying it’s all wrong?

Suifuel. My N7 certificate is truly deserved, I thought Sid was a N1 speaker the moment I heard him. :feelsbadman:
Yeah basically full cope, he can't make a sentence without making 3 mistakes and thinks he's fluent

• So Sad
Nigger is obsessed with me lol
Good job at copypasting that guy's feedback on my original thread and pretending you know what you're talking about lol. To top it off you even used some Japanese moon runes to fool other users. 7/10 evisceration attempt on me, lol.
Already responded to him. I learned from anime while you troll. I've achieved more than you ever will in your life kid, I applaud you for accumulating more than half my post count in less than one month on the website, though.
He didn't talk about ご存知, が, he didn't mention the copula either

KEEP COPING thinking I've copied him :ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
Yeah basically full cope, he can't make a sentence without making 3 mistakes and thinks he's fluent
He should join Rea-sensei-no-classes. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Rea
I've achieved more than you ever will in your life kid
Why would i care ? I'm talking about japanese skills, if you think you're better than me you're fucking delusional

And yeah my learning japanese thread is a troll but if you can't understand that, no wonder you've been stuck N5 for 6 months

• So Sad
He didn't talk about ご存知, が, he didn't mention the copula either

KEEP COPING thinking I've copied him :ROFLMAO:
...So you copied nearly everything he mentioned and made up a couple extra flaws to make your thread look more legit. Fuck off nigger, time to join the other melanated individuals in my ignore list.

• So Sad
...So you copied nearly everything he mentioned and made up a couple extra flaws to make your thread look more legit. Fuck off nigger, time to join the other melanated individuals in my ignore list.
I just clicked on the link you posted I didn't even read your thread while making this post, I just listened to the vocaro, laughed alone on the train and made this thread

You're not fluent and you'll never be, your curry iq is too low

Me when i cope :
View attachment 3052789

すがげつまいから日本語を勉強してる。

dnr

• +1

Me when i cope :
View attachment 3052789

すがげつまいから日本語を勉強してる。

Fucking brutal. even I don't make up words. so けど is informal か? Good to know:feelshehe:

😺

I'm already one step higher than this coper.:cool:

• +1
Fucking brutal. even I don't make up words. so けど is informal か? Good to know:feelshehe:

😺

I'm already one step higher than this coper.:cool:
が is a bit more formal yeah

This faggot went crazy, invented that I had copied another comment, said that I didn't know how to speak Japanese and blocked me.
How can you cope this much jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
let me try bing bong bing bing bong how did I do?

• JFL
が is a bit more formal yeah

This faggot went crazy, invented that I had copied another comment, said that I didn't know how to speak Japanese and blocked me.
How can you cope this much jfl
I thought ga was what you replace wa with in a question.

• Hmm...
Arigato sensei, tanks for the teachings 🇭🇰

• +1