@sigmadire how do you go from this to this?

G

Gosick

Kraken

to this

you say your natural but usually this type of result happens when someone comes off of steroids and starts eating due to estrogen rebound.
@SigmaDONkek

Holy shit I forgot about this guy lol.

this is real? jfl

From fits to bitch tits

This forum Bluepilled him so much that he become a soyboy estrogenic cuck.

Not too dramatic, just posing and angles and flexing

That first pic if he were to let loose his guy filly and do the same pose if would look similar, look how bloated he is in the first pic and just flexing his stomach the hardest to look lean and push out his abs thru the fat in his belly.

I do the same thing all the time

Not too dramatic, just posing and angles and flexing

That first pic if he were to let loose his guy filly and do the same pose if would look similar, look how bloated he is in the first pic and just flexing his stomach the hardest to look lean and push out his abs thru the fat in his belly.

I do the same thing all the time
your kidding right?

he clearly gained alot of fat, look at his waist and chest.

Last edited:
Got laid stopped tryin’

your kidding right?

he clearly gained alot of fat, look at his waist and chest.

ZOMGGGGGG HE GAINED SO MUCH WEIGHT, YOURE KIDDING RIGHT GUIES!?!!!!!!!

Im not saying he DIDNT but like I said posing and angles and your daily bloat matters a LOT.

Fdgffg

lol not sure why I didn't see this until I googled my channel looking for a reason why I had so many views from console today, obviously you watch my streams. Truth is you and everyone else who ask these meme questions are always behind, and nobody really wants to answer loaded questions bit I will humor this sillyness.

I got chest surgery over 3 months ago
I have payed for my own braces since then
not sure if you realize but that is from my 150+ days in 1 year fasted video, where I literally went down to sub 20%bf weight from almost 400lbs
most current pic literally about a year old at this point and again I was at that weight for maybe 20-30 days
you are literally 2 cycles behind the current meta

not really gunna go into more detail as you are just memeing, so try and bait me if you like but I know your kind. Depression isn't funny, being abused and poor sucks dick and I have had to dig myself out of many holes, I hope you find whatever you are looking for. As uninteresting as I am my weight gains and such are the least interesting part of any bodybuilding related things I do. Not sure what this thread hoped to achieve tbh.