Sign that you are gl

>Signs you are gl

People treat you better, their eyes light up when you come in to the room, girls compliment you.

Such is the power of good Looks.

Not true unless they are joking.
i was in the position where my mate was just jealous of me and he was like a psl 4 indian and whenever we went out with foids they gave me a lot more attention than him so he called me ugly to make me feel worse. he is a very manipulative person in general. not friend with him anymore

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and AbandonShip
Yes bro i am very high iq (160) brahmin chad eho knows everything

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
i was in the position where my mate was just jealous of me and he was like a psl 4 indian and whenever we went out with foids they gave me a lot more attention than him so he called me ugly to make me feel worse. he is a very manipulative person in general. not friend with him anymore
I had a friend like that too. Worst kind of people who drag you down to their own level to make themselves feel better

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and buflek
man trust me, dont let others pull you down, i had a friend who always called me ugly, like he really meant it. he told it like everyday to me and i started to believe that im actually ugly. i looksmaxxed and now multiple people call me good looking. people in my family, people i barely know, friends etc. i had at least 5 guys call me ugly between 14 and 18. now 18-22 maybe 10 guys and girls called me good looking (without counting family and girlfriend).
I mean I don't really see myself as ugly generally speaking, but when I get told I am I become really self conscious about my looks for weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
I mean I don't really see myself as ugly generally speaking, but when I get told I am I become really self conscious about my looks for weeks.
same lmao eventho people call me good looking much more and people didnt call me ugly for years but whenever i still think about it i get self conscious eventho girls approach me etc

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
when they make excuses to talk to you, compliment you, or give you free things

Any sort of stare etc is not an ioi you fucking autists

i used to think this but ive realised the only ioi is them approaching you, thats it

you thought you were the biggest sperg and too creepy only to find out girl is still interested in you

That treatment only comes with good looks + dominant personality. If you're a good looking pussy, women will always lack respect.