Signs of puberty being finished?

Gwuhfazoid

Gwuhfazoid

Bronze
(Repost, since the first one disappeared, somehow.)

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 27452
bump

• +1
Reactions: Gwuhfazoid
You done growing taller which I stopped at 12. 18 rn

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, Deleted member 30898 and Deleted member 27452
Can't tell if I'm done growing taller, or not.
Keep checking every day. Draw a dot on the wall when measuring yourself each day to see if you make progress

• +1
Reactions: Gwuhfazoid and Deleted member 27452
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav
Keep checking every day. Draw a dot on the wall when measuring yourself each day to see if you make progress
i started growing arm hair at almost 17, am i a late bloomer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, Deleted member 27452 and flippasav
Your cock is full thickness, thickness comes in after it's done growing in length.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, goyard and Deleted member 27452
I used to be unnaturally angry, but that only showed itself in me doing tard stuff like knocking down random vases, lol.

Balding bro
Yes I have very frizzy hair

A5588245 B1B3 4461 B233 F652D2D11A84

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, Deleted member 30898, Deleted member 28774 and 1 other person
You're developing actual facial hair and pubic hair extending, sometimes all the way up to the belly button. This'll probably happen between 17 and early-20s.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 27452
Um…. Turning 18?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
You're developing actual facial hair and pubic hair extending, sometimes all the way up to the belly button. This'll probably happen between 17 and early-20s.
cmon bruh i’m only 14 and I have a full stubble after 3 days of shaving and I have pubic hair extending to my belly button I can’t even puberty maxx

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 21931
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30898 and Deleted member 27452
Parents won’t let me they think it is a steroid jfl (I’m ethnic living in west)
that is suifuel bro also I can’t believe you said “frizzy hair” ur full on norwooding G

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
I've heard of the belly button hair, I have it already, at 16, is that a definite indicator of finished puberty?

Parents won’t let me they think it is a steroid jfl (I’m ethnic living in west)
Don't take finasteride or dutasteride, anything that tanks DHT production. I think there's a medication in development that just blocks the DHT from binding to the hair follicles, instead of decreasing DHT, hopefully the effectiveness of that is discovered, soon.

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
Am I done with puberty if my facial hair is not full and still patchy at 20. I'm also shorter(5'10) than my dad (6'1) and other members in my family.The voice is also not that deep.(not high pitch but not deep enough).
Thoughts? Late bloomer maybe?

Last edited:
I've heard of the belly button hair, I have it already, at 16, is that a definite indicator of finished puberty?
Some people are hairier than others so I doubt it's definitive but for most, it is a somewhat reliable indicator.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Gwuhfazoid
Am I done with puberty if my facial hair is not full and still patchy at 20. I'm also shorter(5'10) than my dad (6'1) and other members in my family.The voice is also not that deep.(not high pitch but not deep enough).
Thoughts? Late bloomer maybe?
Idk, but you could still develop a deeper voice and fuller facial hair, regardless, and making sure your androgens are optimized/high, should increase the odds of further developing those dimorphic features.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Nick.Harte
when your growth plates are closed

You done growing taller which I stopped at 12. 18 rn
Wtf I grew until I was 18.5, maybe there is something in the food/water where you live.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and flippasav