Women used to hit puberty at 17

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
This with the water the curries in Ayurveda they Tell you to Sit and Drink slowly also because Its better scientifically
why are green and white jars forbiden?

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I know about girls who have lost virginity at 11/12, and girls at 13-14 are already quite developed, dont know what this might mean on the long run, but probably because chemicals in food/water/air.

I had a "theory" that said that boys taking these chemicals, estrogen, + all the gay propaganda stuff made them Gay.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
why are green and white jars forbiden?
The color Is irrelevant It was meant to avoid It because they used to Drink nd make intoxicants from These

Hadith aint a book of god or Revelation its from Humans so why read that
I dont even read it anymore

• JFL
The color Is irrelevant It was meant to avoid It because they used to Drink nd make intoxicants from These

Hadith aint a book of god or Revelation its from Humans so why read that
I dont even read it anymore
It's teachings of your prophet though

Last edited:
Yes but These are Stories People told years after
i dont Trust that
I only Trust the books

Torah
Injeel
Quran
quran 8:39
quran 9:5
quran 9:29
too many verses to justify Killing the kaffir bro it clearly says that it's not only for jihad but whenever you find them you should kill them.

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
too many verses to justify Killing the kaffir bro it clearly says that it's not only for jihad but whenever you find them you should kill them.
9:29] Those who do not believe in God and the Last Day - even though they were given the scriptures, and who do not hold as unlawful that which Allah and His Messenger have declared to be unlawful, and who do not follow the true religion - fight against them until they pay tribute out of their hand and are utterly subdued.

(Given the scriptures ) The complete Atheist Not Christians or jews WHO actualy believe in the Former revelations

Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.[2:190]

And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah . And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.

Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.[2:190]

There is a reason this verses were revealed at this time against disbelievers

• Hmm...
Who knows what These fuckers did

Luke 19:27

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Low t to cry over revelations that say those It has a reason at that time

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Yes very true

Girls were getting their first menstrual cycle at 16-17 years of age, these days it's quite a bit younger. What the fuck happened? Why are girls hitting puberty at 11-12 now?
Why is this relevant? i'll let you figure that one out.
@SecularIslamist

Acceleration1.jpg
It is because of nutrition and contamination

Luke 19:27

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Low t to cry over revelations that say those It has a reason at that time
This is part of a parable a story meant to teach a lesson, not a literal account of violence.