Signs that girls are 100% DTF but it’s just ur non-NT/game problem

J

jabaduk

Master
I think such situations happens that the reason u didn’t fuck her is purely your “game”. I know getting laid is 99% of your attractiveness but from being horny and very interested in you to actual hook up u need to have some game. How to know if she lost interested due to your fault? Girls are often very talkative to me pay for my shit instant replay send nudes so generally interested since it happens immediately after our match on tinder but I didn’t even meet them JFL. It’s fucking ridiculous my ratio of lays to matches on tinder is like 1:40000 (literally I fucked just one girl, meanwhile during 4 years of using tinder/badoo/bumble/okcupid I got pretty good amount of matches) and some guys brag about fucking every tenth of their matches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Growth Plate
She shows initial interest like smiles/compliments/laughing at shit you say that isn't funny then she stops abruptly or becomes awkward and non-receptive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21001, JawMogger, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
I have another theory
It's called vibration levels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 5892, Chadeep and 4 others
She shows initial interest like smiles/compliments/laughing at shit you say that isn't funny then she stops abruptly or becomes awkward and non-receptive.
This 100%. If you fail to pick up on the signals and escalate, she'll go cold and assume you're not interested

i mean kinda true

I fucked many hoes without saying 1 fucking word

But i agree that my shitty -10/10 personality has turned lots off bitches off who liked me alot first