Signs that the world Is over

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Heard jb sluts refering themselves as "baddies" irl. Shit like this didn't happen 15 Years ago. Nowadays girls start fucking earlier and are absorbed into hook up culture from the start.

Heard jb sluts refering themselves as "baddies" irl. Shit like this didn't happen 15 Years ago. Nowadays girls start fucking earlier and are absorbed into hook up culture from the start.
Every 15 years things change idiot, always advancing for better or worst

Every 15 years things change idiot, always advancing for better or worst
Yeah it's not for the Better, humanity Is over even If you get to date them you won nothing of value, Imagine dating a girl that thinks she's a "baddie"

• JFL
Reactions: God-himself
Yeah it's not for the Better, humanity Is over even If you get to date them you won nothing of value, Imagine dating a girl that thinks she's a "baddie"
NEVER GET UP

Come on dude. Kids were fucking each other at 11 years old when I was that age and I was born in 87, and grew up in a very affluent 95% white town.

I'm sure it's always been the same in Italy too, especially in Rome.

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn