Signs u have a ugly face

try2beme

try2beme

Aurapilled
Teachers remember ur name quickly

A lot of the time teachers adopt to my name quickly and remember it before others, first usually or close to that

The reason why is they identify me by my facial harmony. If u see a strong outlier of averageness in facial harmony with some 12% bf harmonycel he will naturally stand out. Its like if u buy a pack of trolls u will notice the ugliest one and remember it

I appealmog a large fraction of my class but people arent oblivious to an actual ugly face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Kazey, randomop and 3 others

A lot of the time teachers adopt to my name quickly and remember it before others, first usually or close to that

The reason why is they identify me by my facial harmony. If u see a strong outlier of averageness in facial harmony with some 12% bf harmonycel he will naturally stand out. Its like if u buy a pack of trolls u will notice the ugliest one and remember it

I appealmog a large fraction of my class but people arent oblivious to an actual ugly face
Dndr

And gropp and rape the teacher in middle of class

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, randomop, Eternal_ and 4 others
Dont fucking dnrd me you boiling pile of hot vindaloo
Stfu mind your fucking words my wraith is insane even some .org members got killed

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Merćer, Sny, randomop and 3 others
Signs you have an ugly face: You have an account here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, exo, sub5c3l and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
insanely confusing post

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and try2beme
Sure buddy
the thing you said abt being ugly could easily be said abt being beautiful or attractive

people will remember both extremes more easily

• +1
Reactions: Sny, sub5c3l and try2beme
They remembered my name the first ever day bc of my attractiveness!!

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and try2beme
the thing you said abt being ugly could easily be said abt being beautiful or attractive

people will remember both extremes more easily
Agree but if i were too choose which applies to me its the ugly option

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and sub5c3l
You have a decent face tho

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
My jaw mogs 99% of people until u consider my face harmony
It's alright imo, you probably look low trust af so she probably remembered your name

• +1
Reactions: randomop and try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, try2beme and sub5c3l
This happens to me.

Always assumed its because my neurodivergence makes me stand out

My teacher also remembered my name very quickly. Might be because my name is Hamza Abu Hassan ibn Tyrone

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy