Signs Your A Gymcel

SwissArms

SwissArms

Gold
-Wasting Time Training Lower Body: Just litreally do one set of Bulgeria Split Squats a Week, and your set
-High Protein Diet: You only need 0.82 grams of protein per pound of body weight
-Being a Pussy: Having a small willy, and using the easiest machine exercises instead dumbells/barbell/Weighted Chin Ups
-Not Tracking Workouts: If you don't know what weight your doing how will you get stronger?
-Getting Fat as fuck during a bulk: Listen nigger you only need a moderate surplus 200-300 calories
-Wrong Advice: Listening to some gearhead UK RTT fakenatty with a goldfish iq or Listening to some faggot seven dwarf type science based nerd like Jeff Nippard
-Only focusing on body: Both matter
-Having Small Dick Goals: "Lean with a bit of muscle" hate this faggot mentality if this is you drink from the ganges
-You Meal Prep: Plastic is an endiorce disruptor which lowers T make it harder for you to build muscle. And you that black plastic in these? IT'S MADE FROM RECYCLED ELECTRONICS YOU IGRONANT FUCK!

I hate these fucking retards online calling themsevles "gym rats" or "gym lads" who actually eat like complete shit eating microwaveable meals/eating seed oils/sugary cerals/Oreo Flavored Protein Powder type bullshit

The reason that guys Joe Fazer are popular is because people think they can "realistically" get a body like that which isn't that fucking hard how is that nigger been going to the gym for 7 years he looks like shit for that length of time

Best Person to Listen to

Kinobody
-Foccuses on Staying as Lean as Possible
-Strong on Shoulders, Upper Chest, Back for the attractive physique
-Fasting Two Meals a Day Not Eating like a fucking child
-He recommends using Creatine HCL which doesn't bloat face as much
-Has a good supplment range
-Female Gaze Physique
-It's actually fun training like this I get stronger every session people think your on gear, becasue they can only DB shoulder press 17.5 JFL

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Aero, jacobrb07 and 2 others
well guess what nigga, i never been in gym

-Wasting Time Training Lower Body: Just litreally do one set of Bulgeria Split Squats a Week, and your set
-High Protein Diet: You only need 0.82 grams of protein per pound of body weight
-Being a Pussy: Having a small willy, and using the easiest machine exercises instead dumbells/barbell/Weighted Chin Ups
-Not Tracking Workouts: If you don't know what weight your doing how will you get stronger?
-Getting Fat as fuck during a bulk: Listen nigger you only need a moderate surplus 200-300 calories
-Wrong Advice: Listening to some gearhead UK RTT fakenatty with a goldfish iq or Listening to some faggot seven dwarf type science based nerd like Jeff Nippard
-Having Small Dick Goals: "Lean with a bit of muscle" hate this faggot mentality if this is you drink from the ganges
-You Meal Prep: Plastic is an endiorce disruptor which lowers T make it harder for you to build muscle. And you that black plastic in these? IT'S MADE FROM RECYCLED ELECTRONICS YOU IGRONANT FUCK!

I hate these fucking retards online calling themsevles "gym rats" or "gym lads" who actually eat like complete shit eating microwaveable meals/eating seed oils/sugary cerals/Oreo Flavored Protein Powder type bullshit

The reason that guys Joe Fazer are popular is because people think they can "realistically" get a body like that which isn't that fucking hard how is that nigger been going to the gym for 7 years he looks like shit for that length of time

Best Person to Listen to

Kinobody
-Female Gaze Physique
-It's actually fun training like this I get stronger every session people think your on gear, becasue they can only DB shoulder press 17.5 JFL
Underrated tutorial v0 882zva0yltld1

• JFL
Reactions: Alucard69
i just take this vitamin few times a week and im bigger and stronger than any natty faggot whos been lifting years, tracking muh macros etc for 10+ years

Attachments

• photo_2024-08-30_14-00-01.jpg
    photo_2024-08-30_14-00-01.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14

Best Person to Listen to

Kinobody
-Female Gaze Physique
You should post your physique if you want credibility tho

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Agree with most besides skipping legs nigga I'm not tryna look stoopid

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and DarkTriadBeliever
Niggas skipping leg day about to be built like Johnny Bravo

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
My legs naturally are very muscular so I might be biased. I'm just don't take it as seriously as upper body, becasue they grow so fast. I take training my delts seriously, becasue those muscles actually matter.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Gaygymmaxx and Outerz14
i just take this vitamin few times a week and im bigger and stronger than any natty faggot whos been lifting years, tracking muh macros etc for 10+ years
UK steroids?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
enjoy being on gear for life retard

yeah i'll certainly enjoy frame mogging 99.9% of niggas

Using drugs when you can look like this naturally

He's 180 5'10

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel
View attachment 3142608
Using drugs when you can look like this naturally
you are so fucking dumb if you dont think this guy is on AT LEAST 300mg of test per week, also that guy is 5'9 and im 6'5 so even if he was natty it would take me a decade to look like him

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
My legs naturally are very muscular so I might be biased. I'm just don't take it as seriously as upper body, becasue they grow so fast. I take training my delts seriously, becasue those muscles actually matter.
I neglect delts my shoulders pop like hell it is very bad and obstructive

I need to do some baseline shit at home daily to fix them tbh

you are so fucking dumb if you dont think this guy is on AT LEAST 300mg of test per week, also that guy is 5'9 and im 6'5 so even if he was natty it would take me a decade to look like him
Mirin 6"5 wtf :incel:

keep coping you roid tranny

mirin chadlite face
Ty bhai

Reminds me to get a solid 30 minutes of direct high intensity UV flashlight in my left eye :chad:

i remember when people used to scold gymmaxxers on this forum man good times