Signs you’re a true standard chronically online Zoomer

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
This is basically me but idk if this is outdated since this pretty much applied to most people online I knew in 2021/2022

Political beliefs - niche political ideology that you believe or had a phase with

Examples - Fascist, Tankie, NatSoc, Ancap, etc

Knows and looks up to Ted Kaczynski, Evola, Hitler, Nick Fuentes, etc or Marx, Stalin, Mao, Destiny

Musical taste - Kanye West, Bladee (Drain Gang as a whole), Radiohead, The Smiths, Weezer, Death Grips, Playboi Carti, etc

Movie Taste - Taxi Driver, American Psycho, Fight Club, Drive, Joker

Interests - history

Relationship Status - Blackpilled incel

@cromagnon @wishIwasSalludon @Jason Voorhees @sportsmogger @disillusioned @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ey88 @chudlite @alriodai @NZb6Air @IAMNOTANINCEL @WhoTookVendetta @St.TikTokcel @Indracelly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, ZachS, wollet2 and 30 others
most of these arent niche tbh

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, greywind, Clark69 and 11 others
Ted Kaczynski
Screenshot 2024 10 04 at 21 51 37 Ted Kaczynski   Wikipedia

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wollet2, Jova, Tabula Rasa and 14 others
@n9wiff

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Kaari
This is basically me but idk if this is outdated since this pretty much applied to most people online I knew in 2021/2022

Political beliefs - niche political ideology that you believe or had a phase with

Knows and looks up to Ted Kaczynski, Evola, Hitler, Nick Fuentes, etc or Marx, Stalin, Mao, Destiny

Musical taste - Kanye West, Bladee (Drain Gang as a whole), Radiohead, The Smiths, Weezer, Death Grips, Playboi Carti, etc

Interests - history

@cromagnon @wishIwasSalludon @Jason Voorhees @sportsmogger @disillusioned @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ey88 @chudlite @alriodai @NZb6Air @IAMNOTANINCEL @WhoTookVendetta @St.TikTokcel @Indracelly
this is legit ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kaari, garoupilled_ and ElTruecel

Interests - history

This is an entry-level tier 1 iceberg chronically online zoomer.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, BrainrottenZoomer, greywind and 6 others

Interests - history

I don't need signs i already know I am. I discovered the BP at 14. :lul:

Im 16 now. :blackpill::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
This is an entry-level tier 1 iceberg chronically online zoomer.
Tales there are zoomers like @anthony111553 @Lebgfinal who haven’t gone through this stage.

But what would tier 2 be then?

• +1
@DelonLover1999 @klip11 @nathan @faustianspirit @MA_ascender accurate?

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, nathan and MA_ascender
Replace Kanye and Carti with JPEGMafia and Ken Carson

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and ElTruecel
@DelonLover1999 @klip11 @nathan @faustianspirit @MA_ascender accurate?
Thank god I don't relate to any of these

I'm blackpilled incel tho (not truecel and can slay ltb but I'm Stacy only bai)

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, nathan and ElTruecel
Replace Kanye and Carti with JPEGMafia and Ken Carson
Jpegmafia maybe. Ken Carson absolutely not that’s a literal turbo Normie artist. I was thinking of adding Sematary

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, try2beme and MA_ascender
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, toji., Kaari and 3 others
A lot of whitebois here get their personality from destiny. Like @thenewhebbe is purely a reactionary incel who mimics his entire discourse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Kaari, nathan and 1 other person
Jpegmafia maybe. Ken Carson absolutely not that’s a literal turbo Normie artist. I was thinking of adding Sematary
nigga if ken is turbonormie so is carti

• +1
A lot of whitebois here get their personality from destiny. Like @thenewhebbe is purely a reactionary incel who mimics his entire discourse
how is destiny a reactionary tho

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, thenewhebbe and try2beme
u should add

Bronze Age Pervert

Reading Homeric cycle while sunbathing anointed in coconut oil

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Kaari
This is entry level

• JFL
  • +1
how is destiny a reactionary tho
He always tries to play devils advocate like every low t cuckS. He does quick wikepedia searches then makes entire talking points to his low iq incel fans. He wants to win debates by bombardingn info instead of having real views backed by effort. Every loser does this because they have an empty core and want to be the backlasher

• +1
nigga if ken is turbonormie so is carti
The majority of people who fit the traits I listed were Carti listeners. None of them listened to Ken Carson though lmfao. Like you’re not going to see any people around the circles you come from listening to that.
u should add

Bronze Age Pervert
nah he’s way too turbo niche

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and faustianspirit
He always tries to play devils advocate like every low t cuckS. He does quick wikepedia searches then makes entire talking points to his low iq incel fans. He wants to win debates by bombardingn info instead of having real views backed by effort. Every loser does this because they have an empty core and want to be the backlasher
tbh i havent seen much from him only clips in RW twitter... i thought he was a libtard?

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and try2beme
The majority of people who fit the traits I listed were Carti listeners. None of them listened to Ken Carson though lmfao. Like you’re not going to see any people around the circles you come from listening to that.

nah he’s way too turbo niche
I talk to my normie friends about BAP

• +1
I talk to my normie friends about BAP
They dont know him tho obviously. I remember when I added Bronze Age Mindset to my goodreads and one of my libtard friends said to me that what was i doing reading someone almost as right as Jordan Peterson jfl

Fucking retard normie commie.

• +1
tbh i havent seen much from him only clips in RW twitter... i thought he was a libtard?
He’s a typical liberal whos extremely weird and pro Jew, his fans are liberal incels or Nazi incels

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and faustianspirit
They dont know him tho obviously. I remember when I added Bronze Age Mindset to my goodreads and one of my libtard friends said to me that what was i doing reading someone almost as right as Jordan Peterson jfl

Fucking retard normie commie.
Mirin low inhib I would never talk about my dissident right views to people irl except 1 kid who was around those spaces I knew. hes a complete Normie now but he literally used to be active on 4chan. I had another friend who knew about these things but he was left wing

The rest of my friends were normies so I kinda larped as a Normie right winger to people irl except that I didn’t like israel or smth.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, iloveboobs and faustianspirit
How am I a reactionary ?

• +1
Mirin low inhib I would never talk about my dissident right views to people irl except 1 kid who was around those spaces I knew. hes a complete Normie now but he literally used to be active on 4chan. I had another friend who knew about these things but he was left wing

The rest of my friends were normies so I kinda larped as a Normie right winger to people irl except that I didn’t like israel or smth.
I remember when I first got into the altright I larped as an apolitical centrist, but my friends are majority leftleaning so they are propalestine and i could be antisemitic in front of them no problem.

Nowadays they must know I am very right leaning but I do not care and they, at least in person, dont seem to care either

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kaari, ElTruecel, iloveboobs and 1 other person
I remember when I first got into the altright I larped as an apolitical centrist, but my friends are majority leftleaning so they are propalestine and i could be antisemitic in front of them no problem.

Nowadays they must know I am very right leaning but I do not care and they, at least in person, dont seem to care either
Real conservatives should hate Jews tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, ElTruecel and iloveboobs
Real conservatives should hate Jews tbh
Im not a conservative.

I am a futurist nietzschian paneuropeanist grecoroman bronze age autist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, ElTruecel, iloveboobs and 1 other person
i have given up on politics, my opinion doesnt matter and probably never will

• +1

Interests - history

this.... is a generic list not tied to anything

• +1
Tales there are zoomers like @anthony111553 @Lebgfinal who haven’t gone through this stage.

But what would tier 2 be then?
incredibly powerful and deep racist occultism

this.... is a generic list not tied to anything
Cope plus you seem like you’re older than a Zoomer anyways
i have given up on politics, my opinion doesnt matter and probably never will
Personally Idc about it because I’m a catholic theocrat but most ideologies are more personal ideals ofc.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
yeah accurate but you never meet these people in person thankfully

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I never said the word nazi in this convo. Do not associate it with me or pretend I spoke about that
You are a retard you said conservatives should hate jews

incredibly powerful and deep racist occultism
Bruh I legit included Evola. But I guess you want me to include esoteric hitlerism or some Vril schizo stuff?

Interests - history

Based as fuck

• +1
Cope plus you seem like you’re older than a Zoomer anyways

Personally Idc about it because I’m a catholic theocrat but most ideologies are more personal ideals ofc.
its not about ideals, its about the world being run by billionares, jews and bankers. my opinion has no weight on any important political decisions. in that case, why should i even bother with politics?

• +1
Bruh I legit included Evola. But I guess you want me to include esoteric hitlerism or some Vril schizo stuff?
Evola is a good start to be sure, yes include the entire esoteric hitlerism canon

• +1