Signs you’re a true standard chronically online Zoomer

Hating jews is a nazi trait
Europeans have been hating jews since medieval times or even earlier.
Nazis were just another reincarnation of the aryan spirit to fight against the talmudic leviathan.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Hating jews is a nazi trait. But you didnt know that
Praying is a Muslim trait. Does that mean everyone in the world who prays is Muslim? You fucking retard need an exorcism

Hating jews is a nazi trait. But you didnt know that
Another example for your retardation. Sleeping all day is a cats trait. Does that mean everyone who sleeps all day is a cat? MORON

Praying is a Muslim trait. Does that mean everyone in the world who prays is Muslim? You fucking retard need an exorcism
If someone hates jews and its not wrong to assume they are a nazi

If someone hates jews and its not wrong to assume they are a nazi
“Assume “ then hold so much conviction and become sassy…. shut the fuck up ur actually irritating and insufferable. I don’t even think u have a single friend. Actually I know I can’t imagine a single person tolerating you destiny

No you’re a youngcel

nazism just refers to Germany it’s a useless buzzword just say NatSoc
When someone says nazi it dosent mean just germany anf when someone hear natsoc they hear nazi it means the same thing

“Assume “ then hold so much conviction and become sassy…. shut the fuck up ur actually irritating and insufferable. I don’t even think u have a single friend. Actually I know I can’t imagine a single person tolerating you destiny
I should used presumed . So hating jews by that alone thats strong evidence tjat the person is a nazi obviously more is needed

I should used presumed . So hating jews by that alone thats strong evidence tjat the person is a nazi obviously more is needed
Don’t make points for me. Learn how to ask fucking questions because ur trulyunlikeable and insufferable

Don’t make points for me. Learn how to ask fucking questions because ur trulyunlikeable and insufferable
You are objectively dumb. You can't even follow your religon without sinning so pathetic

You are objectively dumb. You can't even follow your religon without sinning so pathetic
If you stepped outside your basement and interacted with people you would learn we aren’t perfect. You’re just a bottom .1% human being with bottom tier looks, intelligence and experience. You literally credit yourself on eavesdropping ethnics who ignored you in school pretending you understand them. So fucking embarrassing I shouldn’t even talk to people like you rofl

I’m adding u to ignore cause people of ur level deadass belong with chronically online incels

If you stepped outside your basement and interacted with people you would learn we aren’t perfect. You’re just a bottom .1% human being with bottom tier looks, intelligence and experience. You literally credit yourself on eavesdropping ethnics who ignored you in school pretending you understand them. So fucking embarrassing I shouldn’t even talk to people like you rofl
When maybe its better to be basement dweller atleast if you are muslim because you will be rewarded. Most rules in islam are easy but you are still failing.

I went on dates with ethnics you fucking pedo.

Don’t you dare associate Death Grips with these chronically online 16yr olds. They make good music.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and ElTruecel
@Sprinkles accurate?

This is basically me but idk if this is outdated since this pretty much applied to most people online I knew in 2021/2022

Political beliefs - niche political ideology that you believe or had a phase with

Examples - Fascist, Tankie, NatSoc, Ancap, etc

Knows and looks up to Ted Kaczynski, Evola, Hitler, Nick Fuentes, etc or Marx, Stalin, Mao, Destiny

Musical taste - Kanye West, Bladee (Drain Gang as a whole), Radiohead, The Smiths, Weezer, Death Grips, Playboi Carti, etc

Movie Taste - Taxi Driver, American Psycho, Fight Club, Drive, Joker

Interests - history

Relationship Status - Blackpilled incel

@cromagnon @wishIwasSalludon @Jason Voorhees @sportsmogger @disillusioned @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ey88 @chudlite @alriodai @NZb6Air @IAMNOTANINCEL @WhoTookVendetta @St.TikTokcel @Indracelly
I only fit relationship status

• +1
Ikwym, had a friend who fit all of these criteria

He was literally insufferable, trying to win every argument saying some provocative shit, kept pushing anarcho-communism

The internet is a pandora's box... :feelsshh:

• +1
Lmao fascist = defacto incel

• Woah
u should add

Bronze Age Pervert

Reading Homeric cycle while sunbathing anointed in coconut oil
BAP is fine ig but his fanbase is a bunch of insufferable male gaze obsessed faggots jfl

Political beliefs - niche political ideology that you believe or had a phase with

Examples - Fascist, Tankie, NatSoc, Ancap, etc

Knows and looks up to Ted Kaczynski, Evola, Hitler, Nick Fuentes, etc or Marx, Stalin, Mao, Destiny

Musical taste - Kanye West, Bladee (Drain Gang as a whole), Radiohead, The Smiths, Weezer, Death Grips, Playboi Carti, etc

Interests - history
Política belief= lol who tf cares
Music taste: new jeans
Movie taste: I rather watch anime
Interests = art and cars

Yes there is a definite "alt" culture even if it isn't as specific as it was in say the 90s. Reason being is that there is less of a middle man for information on the internet so what you consume isn't necessarily at the whims of the radio, publishers, etc. Same gay slop though.

• +1
Why you calling me out bruh

• JFL
nailed me down to a tee

bought this a few weeks ago

• JFL
Blackpilled incel is the only one I fit

• +1