SILICON FOR COLLAGEN, BONE DENSITY AND HAIR QUALITY

looksmidder

looksmidder

Zephir
collagen and glycine are mentioned a lot here as supplements to improve collagen and hair but i don’t think i’ve ever seen anyone mention silicon as another option to further improve these

2CC10243 3214 4AFD ABD3 4A96396A4965

from what i’ve read i think it can enhance the effects of collagen supplementation, although i imagine it would still be beneficial to take on its own.

it can positively affect bone density as well possibly??

3E1299D3 2311 4C2C 83DE 86E97A3D03C5

E6AD2BA1 86AE 4598 BEEA 5182194AF006

could just be another overhyped beauty product (biotin is another example) but from the looks of it a lot of people could benefit from it.

looks like a possibly underrated supplement imo, can anyone confirm that this could be beneficial?

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Gaygymmaxx and thereallegend
it's good. i get silica from my toothpaste

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and looksmidder
Would only work if ur deficient, just like every other supplement.

Would only work if ur deficient, just like every other supplement.
probably yes but i’m interested to see if this is a supplement that can be megadosed for more benefits. for example biotin like i mentioned is overhyped because it has no benefits if you aren’t deficient but other supplements can be beneficial up to a much higher limit, vitamin k2 for example

it's good. i get silica from my toothpaste
do you actually get the silica from that? unless you swallow the toothpaste afterwards i would imagine you wouldn’t get much unless you absorb it sublingually or smth

do you actually get the silica from that? unless you swallow the toothpaste afterwards i would imagine you wouldn’t get much unless you absorb it sublingually or smth
i use mineral toothpaste

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Bryan Johnson’s anti-aging secret is to eat silicon from the valley he works at

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KLESUM and SWESLAY
ffs why did like 15 people suddenly decide to make threads it pushed this off the new posts tab instantly

probably yes but i’m interested to see if this is a supplement that can be megadosed for more benefits. for example biotin like i mentioned is overhyped because it has no benefits if you aren’t deficient but other supplements can be beneficial up to a much higher limit, vitamin k2 for example
bump

wb topical silicon sheets