Silicon vs PEEK vs Filler vs HA for Jaw

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Which material is the best? I need to fix my round narrow jaw and chin but don't want to look bloated. Is chinwing/sidewing a good option or is a wraparound the best? Can filler do the deed? I don't want to walk into work/gym/class and look like a plastic surgery freak. I want a fully natural result.

My lower third:

Jaw help

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17345, ROTTING and 2 others
ye filler works

tbh nothing will help you. Completely over for u

Which material is the best? I need to fix my round narrow jaw and chin but don't want to look bloated. Is chinwing/sidewing a good option or is a wraparound the best? Can filler do the deed?
Yes, filler can do anything. But with the amount of litres you want to inject there, maybe it is wise to think of implants.

HA filler should always be the filler of choice, since it can be dissolved, and sculpted gradually.

If you go for fillers, but do NOT inject ALL AT ONCE, but add up gradually until desired result, you will not look unnatural.

But if you want to sculpt a model jaw, no matter what you do, everyone will sooner or later notice. It will NOT look like "losing weight" or "having a new haircut" :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Looks good here
Probably looks bad from the side. Bad angle to judge by.
Yes, filler can do anything. But with the amount of litres you want to inject there, maybe it is wise to think of implants.

HA filler should always be the filler of choice, since it can be dissolved, and sculpted gradually.

If you go for fillers, but do NOT inject ALL AT ONCE, but add up gradually until desired result, you will not look unnatural.

But if you want to sculpt a model jaw, no matter what you do, everyone will sooner or later notice. It will NOT look like "losing weight" or "having a new haircut" :feelsokman:
Idc about people noticing. I have no friends and stay home all day so nobody knows me. I just don't want to look fake.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380, Prince88 and Deleted member
Probably looks bad from the side. Bad angle to judge by.

Idc about people noticing. I have no friends and stay home all day so nobody knows me. I just don't want to look fake.
Well, i do not think it is possible with the filler, since you can dissolve any time, so in the case you suspect people are staring, you go back to your injector :feelsokman:

But just my 5 cents, I really suggest you DO NOT GO FOR A MODEL JAW. The problem is: everyone wants a perfect jaw, but what if it is not optimal for YOUR face? This shit might be quite brutal to accept: you cannot just overhand a Chad jaw on every person: it will look fake and ridiculous. You should enhance your jawline/chin according to YOUR FACE. Harmony above all.

So select your injector CAREFULLY. A lot of them do not know SHIT about aesthetics, they just know how to make routine duck lips. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator, Wallenberg and Anchor_Ship
fillers on cheeks look horrible, so uncanny
Cmon man, not true at all. It might happen only if the plastic surgeon is an idiot, and modifies the cheek by female-standard, or does not understand the anatomy: sometimes you need modify not only cheeks, but also a lot of adjacent shit, which I do not know myself even. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator, xanny, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
Which material is the best? I need to fix my round narrow jaw and chin but don't want to look bloated. Is chinwing/sidewing a good option or is a wraparound the best? Can filler do the deed? I don't want to walk into work/gym/class and look like a plastic surgery freak. I want a fully natural result.

My lower third:

View attachment 1666120
U have neck tats?

help me plz

I thought you already tried filler?

out of those options peek is the best

to me fillers are out of the question

and while i was researching best implant materials, this is the conclusion i've come to:

all implants create a capsule around it. that capsule is most thick in silicone, then peek, then titanium.

but implants also "settle"/erode some bone too. the most eroding is titanium, then peek, then silicone.

i dont think you would want a thick capsule, that's why i presume a lot of silicone implants look bloated. peek is just more biocompatible and creates less scar tissue around it.

peek is just the right balance between the current implant options

to me fillers are out of the question
tbh I have never seen better implant results than fillers. Srsly. I know many users here claim fillers are cope and bone and implants, but I wanna see at least 1 example of result that implants mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 7725
tbh I have never seen better implant results than fillers. Srsly. I know many users here claim fillers are cope and bone and implants, but I wanna see at least 1 example of result that implants mog
You will not see such a result, because even for the worst cases, fillers MOG implants.

Fillers allow GRADUAL sculpting. If you do not like the initial version, just add up. Also, fillers can modify facial structures in 3D, while e.g. implants cannot even add vertical length to the chin, unless combined with projection.

The ONLY reason to choose implants over fillers, which might be the case for @LooksOverAll, is that if he needs a LOT of filler for his jaw, which he seems to need indeed, it will simply be unmaintainable prices. Idk, I would not have money to inject say 10ml filler... Also not clear, if the contour created with filler will stay sharp with such large amounts. But it is up to debate.

However, @LooksOverAll , I suggest you do NOT CHOOSE IMPLANT. You said yourself you did not like the initial filler results. Imagine it were the implant? You would have to take it out by now! Pain, stress, and 10-20k euro into the trashbin! :feelsrope:

Use fillers UNTIL you can find the configuration you like. THEN imitate what you did with fillers with implant. This is truly what ALL FACIAL SURGEONS recommend in these cases, really. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator, Prince88 and Deleted member 17244
You will not see such a result, because even for the worst cases, fillers MOG implants.

Fillers allow GRADUAL sculpting. If you do not like the initial version, just add up. Also, fillers can modify facial structures in 3D, while e.g. implants cannot even add vertical length to the chin, unless combined with projection.

The ONLY reason to choose implants over fillers, which might be the case for @LooksOverAll, is that if he needs a LOT of filler for his jaw, which he seems to need indeed, it will simply be unmaintainable prices. Idk, I would not have money to inject say 10ml filler... Also not clear, if the contour created with filler will stay sharp with such large amounts. But it is up to debate.

However, @LooksOverAll , I suggest you do NOT CHOOSE IMPLANT. You said yourself you did not like the initial filler results. Imagine it were the implant? You would have to take it out by now! Pain, stress, and 10-20k euro into the trashbin! :feelsrope:

Use fillers UNTIL you can find the configuration you like. THEN imitate what you did with fillers with implant. This is truly what ALL FACIAL SURGEONS recommend in these cases, really. :feelsokman:
high IQ user

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator and Wallenberg