Silly little looksmaxes

DefinitelyNT

DefinitelyNT

Aut chad aut nihil
Joined
Mar 28, 2023
Posts
1,074
Reputation
1,853
What are the looksmaxxing activities you undertake that are kinda dumb/not remotely backed by science, but which you still do anyway to cope?

For example, I'll tape my nose down with a band-aid overnight to slim it down. I have no clue whether it's working, but I tell myself it is + it's cheaper than rhino. Jfl
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25705, AppealMaxxing, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
mewing eyelid pulling bonesmashing thumbpulling I’m gonna be a Chad before the end of this year
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, ALP, DefinitelyNT and 1 other person
we need to cope somehow....
 
  • +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT
What videos?I haven't seen any on this topic, there is a video, but it only says what u have to do, I haven t seen a person to have an in depth tutorial and show
 

Similar threads

i<3cats
Replies
1
Views
39
i<3cats
i<3cats
Stacyslayerᛉ
Replies
7
Views
97
Stacyslayerᛉ
Stacyslayerᛉ
2BeamsofLight
Replies
4
Views
53
Ravenfaust
Ravenfaust
fucknatty
Replies
14
Views
138
ChudEater
ChudEater
fahrithelilkid
Replies
5
Views
108
dxrek
D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top