• Lion

Results are only viewable after voting.
N

NaturalDisaster

Banned
main-qimg-d5e05348f49354de0ffcc33f26f346d9

main-qimg-f6711905720eca038dbc15f475bec48a

Gorilla Facts | Live Science

lion body profile photo - Google Search | Lion profile, Lions photos, Noahs  ark animals

How Strong is a Gorilla? Silverback Strength vs Humans (Grizzly, Lion,  Croc) - Storyteller Travel

Why can only big cats roar? - Discover Wildlife

red eyed bloodthirsty silverback Gorilla vs the king of the jungle, the Lion  - Battles - Comic Vine

Pin de Věra Týcová em Personagens e Animais | Animais, Gatos bonitos,  Grande felino

Stats:

Average lion weight:
between 350 and 420 pounds
Average silverback Gorilla weight: mature male silverback will push 300-400 pounds

Lion bite force: 650 psi
Silverback bite force: 1,300 psi

Lion max speed: 80.5 km/h
Gorilla max speed: 40 km/h

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, 5'8manlet, alex569 and 5 others
The lion looks a lot more majestic ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5875, Gargantuan and 3 others
The lion would absolutely maul the gorilla

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5875 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5875 and NaturalDisaster
I mog

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
I have to give odds to the gorilla. He is stronger and more intelligent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
is psi even accurate?im pretty sure a lion has 3x sharper teeth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 5393
Obviously the Lion. Do people think the gorilla is going to F5 the lion like Brock Lesnar or something? The lion is a natural predator. It's evolutionary designed in every aspect to hunt and kill. The gorilla just sits on its ass eating leaves and bananas all day.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 9344, 5'8manlet and 10 others
is psi even accurate?im pretty sure a lion has 3x sharper teeth

it's about force mate. they both have huge teeth. gorilla just have a way stronger bite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 7240
BBC

• +1
Reactions: NaturalDisaster and Deleted member 9380
Obviously the Lion. Do people think the gorilla is going to F5 the lion like Brock Lesnar or something? The lion is a natural predator. It's evolutionary designed in every aspect to hunt and kill. The gorilla just sits on its ass eating leaves and bananas all day.
Gorillas are primates bro so We gotta support our distant cousins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 6963 and 3 others
The lion since God is a lion. @werty1457 @WadlowMaxxing @Blackout.xl @Kingkellz @Gargantuan.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, WadlowMaxxing and Gargantuan
Based user

for me it's really 49/51 for the lion

just lol, male lions don't even hunt, and the lions that do hunt have to do it in groups, or else they'll get mogged.

• +1
Reactions: NaturalDisaster
Lion shreds

just lol, male lions don't even hunt, and the lions that do hunt have to do it in groups, or else they'll get mogged.

Bro a giraffe would kick the shit out of them both

1 male lion can kill a whole group of hyenas

they defend the pride and are good at defending off aggressors

• +1
One lion can take down a giraffe tbh

not even close. you literally need a whole group and even then they don't always win. 1 kick and rip

The gorilla would destroy the lion. People under estimate the strength of a full grown silverback gorilla.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, DharkDC and NaturalDisaster

You obviously know nothing about lions. Male lions get kicked out when they reach semi-adulthood so they have to learn to hunt and fend for themselves or they will perish. There are countless videos where you can see them hunt all types of animals even soloing a fucking buffalo. Male lions are designed for one purpose to fight. They are killing machines Bhai.

• +1
Gorilla is too compact for that to happen. Would probably break the giraffe's leg.

idk bro the lion is more agile and they get kicked often.

Interesting match-up. If it were gorilla vs leopard, I would pick the gorilla, for sure.
But this one is a much closer match-up, I think. Gonna go with the lion although gorillas are very strong.

A polar bear/brown bear would wreck both though.

• +1

Took down a buffalo twice it's size. the lion would go straight for a gorillas throat, it would be over in less than 10 seconds.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 5875
Interesting match-up. If it were gorilla vs leopard, I would pick the gorilla, for sure.
But this one is a much closer match-up, I think. Gonna go with the lion although gorillas are very strong.

A polar bear/brown bear would wreck both though.

this fight is super fair. look at the poll as well. people really don't know what to pick tbh. it's seems so damn close. idk what to pick myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, alex569 and Gargantuan
You obviously know nothing about lions. Male lions get kicked out when they reach semi-adulthood so they have to learn to hunt and fend for themselves or they will perish. There are countless videos where you can see them hunt all types of animals even soloing a fucking buffalo. Male lions are designed for one purpose to fight. They are killing machines Bhai.
cope, lions are basically gangbangers, can't do shit on their own. They never take on animal their size (solo) and win.

Took down a buffalo twice it's size. the lion would go straight for a gorillas throat, it would be over in less than 10 seconds.

I saw that video lions are gigachads in the wild. Fearless and low inhb asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and GymcelDoomer
cope, lions are basically gangbangers, can't do shit on their own. They never take on animal their size (solo) and win.
Cope

• +1

gorillas don't even have exposed necks, and on the off chance, the lion gets round it's neck, the mf has fingers to pull the lion off, unlike the buffalo's hooves

• +1

When males lion go to hunt, it's something u can look at all day. They are more fierce and stronger than their female counterparts and take down buffalo's on Thier own. Male Lion brutally mogs male of every species in terms of resilience and abilty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and DharkDC
Ahh tiger fan I see. Good to see people acknowledging my national animal. But still Male Barbary lion (extinct) would beat the shit out of a tiger 60% of the time

• +1
Ahh tiger fan I see. Good to see people acknowledging my national animal. But still Male Barbary lion (extinct) would beat the shit out of a tiger 60% of the time

tiger is both heavier and stronger and a better 1 vs 1 animal...idk about that.

Tallcel vs pack of gymmaxxed manlets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and NaturalDisaster
tiger is both heavier and stronger and a better 1 vs 1 animal...idk about that.
Tigers have no pride so they would most likely run away from the fight to live another day

• JFL
Reactions: Deepraj7
I would pay $$$$ to see this fight.

siberian tiger > bengal tiger > barbary lion > african lion > silverback gorilla

Tigers have no pride so they would most likely run away from the fight to live another day
Tiger kill lion 80% of the time when they are forced to fight thats cause they are stronger but also cause they are way more aggressive. When tigers fights they ALWAYS try to kill meanwhile the lion try to just win the fight to assert dominance but you are right when tiger have the choice they choose to not fight to avoid injury.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Tiger kill lion 80% of the time when they are forced to fight thats cause they are stronger but also cause they are way more aggressive. When tigers fights they ALWAYS try to kill meanwhile the lion try to just win the fight to assert dominance but you are right when tiger have the choice they choose to not fight to avoid injury.
Yep tigers are more intelligent than lion confirmed by wildlife experts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053