@SIMONENOBILI 5'4" HEIGHT EXPOSED (**FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN**)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA what are those tiny manlet arms. man. :lul: :lul: :lul:
At this point even if you were 6'3, those proportions literally destroy any advantage your height may give you. JFL if you don't look like this at 6'2.5:
View attachment 429732
Wtf are you talking about tiny arms?
Im working on them.
They will be bigger.Honestly just hating for no reason.

holy fuck what are those legs dude, @Simone Nobili you actually need at least 2 inch LL

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
it doesnt matter its obvious why the belly button to boxer distance is so high lol. compare it to michael phelps and see yourself. you look stupid with the legs youre pretending to have.

and all this is aside from the obvious points ive already made
Jfl man.What do you want...
You know what you are talking about the pic from phelps
When HE ฤฐS THE ONE WHO PULLED HฤฐS PANTS Higher not me jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and aestheticallypleasin
Wtf are you talking about tiny arms?
Im working on them.
They will be bigger.Honestly just hating for no reason.
They're an alright size, by tiny I mean really short, they look like they belong on someone who's 5'6-5'7.

• Woah
holy fuck what are those legs dude, @Simone Nobili you actually need at least 2 inch LL
I know man.
They are short.
32.5 inseam on 190 cm๐Ÿ˜ข

• JFL
They're an alright size, by tiny I mean really short, they look like they belong on someone who's 5'6-5'7.
Yeah they are kinda short but honestly Nothing to do about.
Lengthbarely matter anyways
They are 5 ft 11 1/2

Jfl man.What do you want...
You know what you are talking about the pic from phelps
When HE ฤฐS THE ONE WHO PULLED HฤฐS PANTS Higher not me jfl
you retarded bro? i said you pulled it lower to make it look like your legs are shorter. yes he has pulled it higher, thanks for proving my point yet again

• Hmm...

If you had normal/optimal proportions, your wrists would hang slightly below your dick, except in your case your hands don't even reach it, how the fuck do you even jack off standing?

36โ€ legs? JFL I have 48โ€ inseam I mog this fucking kid to oblivion

• JFL
you retarded bro? i said you pulled it lower to make it look like your legs are shorter. yes he has pulled it higher, thanks for proving my point yet again
He has pulled it higher than you normally would
Because hes swimming jfl.
I DIDNT PULL THEM LOWER AHH WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME

In this one, I literally put his inseam at the bottom of his waistband which in reality would mean his dick would be visible. There's no way his inseam is this high.
View attachment 429739
But what? I still got 6'2.8. That was a conservative estimate.

If you genuinely deny this now then you're an utter low IQ retard or simply trolling. Thread debunked.
Nothing has been debunked.

youre using the same photo again and i already told you why its wrong.

the inseam starts way higher lmfao. look at phelps' photo and see where his belly button is in relation to the boxers. you blind bro?

try again.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 2352
lol at this 4 pages of theory, at this point @Simone Nobili should just film measuring himself just like another user did :lul:

• JFL
View attachment 429741
If you had normal/optimal proportions, your wrists would hang slightly below your dick, except in your case your hands don't even reach it, how the fuck do you even jack off standing?
I have short legs and arms.
How often will you ask?

View attachment 429746
beyond over for your IQ

i never liked you but I've lost all remaining respect at all

clearly you're either a very very dumb pseudointellectual or you just use trolling as a way to back yourself out of a lost argument
He just wants this thread to not die.
Im glad youre exposing him.
Im 190 cm and not lying.
It is what it is

My Inseam is 32 you donut๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 429746
beyond over for your IQ

i never liked you but I've lost all remaining respect at all

clearly you're either a very very dumb pseudointellectual or you just use trolling as a way to back yourself out of a lost argument
6621CD67 EC96 42DF B8D0 C70920B5A1F5

Yeah cause the V tapers surely look the same in these two photos.

Beyond over for your IQ. Keep barking mate.

Also justify how you grow from 182 at 13, to 184 at 16, to then shrink to 183 at 17 and then grow to 190 in a couple months.. Bark more. Justify how you come across 6'4" women regularly when the likelihoof is 1/100000 approx in his country.

You have no rebuttal. all your points are dogshit, expected from a ginger inbred and weren't thought out well at all. you're always the first person to defend heightfrauders for obvious reasons.

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
This thread is too funny keep on going guys.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
This thread is too funny keep on going guys.

giphy.gif
LOL LOOK AT THIS SHIT.
Simone12
Simone13

Look at how different his V taper is in both photos, because he pulled his boxers down, and look at how he is tip toeing the second photo.

This is sad....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, godlikesz, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others
View attachment 429747View attachment 429748

Yeah cause the V tapers surely look the same in these two photos.

Beyond over for your IQ. Keep barking mate.

Also justify how you grow from 182 at 13, to 184 at 16, to then shrink to 183 at 17 and then grow to 190 in a couple months.. Bark more. Justify how you come across 6'4" women regularly when the likelihoof is 1/100000 approx in his country.

You have no rebuttal. all your points are dogshit, expected from a ginger inbred and weren't thought out well at all. you're always the first person to defend heightfrauders for obvious reasons.
My boxers were pulled way to high in the first pic.
Thats it.
Thats all there is
You are looking for an excuse
Yet you dont even know what an Inseam ฤฐs
And try to expose me
B77975B0 C87E 4939 BB54 180611F7E95E
68C227B2 3E82 4C6D 83D5 7E334217286B
Pants high vs Pants normally.
He has shorter legs than me.
Now my pants are even HฤฐGHER than his on the second pic.
Dont argue man Im wearing my boxers Even higher than youre supposed to
LOL LOOK AT THIS SHIT.
View attachment 429760View attachment 429761

Look at how different his V taper is in both photos, because he pulled his boxers down, and look at how he is tip toeing the second photo.

This is sad....
Where am I tiptoeing jfl?Are you kidding me.you want me to do another one?

My boxers were pulled way to high in the first pic.
Thats it.
Thats all there is
You are looking for an excuse
Yet you dont even know what an Inseam ฤฐs
And try to expose me
View attachment 429757View attachment 429759Pants high vs Pants normally.
He has shorter legs than me.
Now my pants are even HฤฐGHER than his on the second pic.
Dont argue man Im wearing my boxers Even higher than youre supposed to
bro youre literally tiptoeing in the second photo, how did you think i wasnt gonna notice
Simone13

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, JustTrynnaAscend and Deleted member 7313
bro youre literally tiptoeing in the second photo, how did you think i wasnt gonna notice
View attachment 429764
Im not man It just looks like it
Both feet are on the ground
he pulled his boxers down in that photo lol. to make it look like he has small legs.

weirdest thing is that hes naked in his sisters room and his parents arent at home
he pulled his boxers down in that photo lol. to make it look like he has small legs.

weirdest thing is that hes naked in his sisters room and his parents arent at home
JFL IM NOT MY TORSO IS JUST LONG YOU DICKHEADS
FUAARRKTTKTKKK

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
something tells me you don't know what an inseam is

literal 0/10 rebuttal

I find it hilarious that the way by which you attempt to prove he is lying is by citing other quotes of him. that's the most logically inconsistent bullshit I've ever seen. you can't choose to accept some things he says as fact and accept others as a blatant lie.

"you're lying about being 190cm because you saw a girl taller than you and that's unlikely"

ever think it's perhaps... the other way around...?

"you're lying about seeing a girl taller than you because you're 190cm and that's unlikely"

you're so incredibly low IQ it hurts

ah yes, I'm the one with no rebuttal, and not the person who uses ogre tier dog shit logic and tries to say this man's inseam is above his waistband LMFAO. I put you in the 30th percentile for IQ on this forum and that's being generous.
It's not illogical, all those things added up and lead to one conclusion which is that he's lying. I just proved everything you said wrong and you said it's illogical that I think it's unlikely to come across 6'4" women regularly.

Oh yeah so illogical for me to think a 1/100000 thing happened regularly. Right?:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

not to mention your boy is tiptoeing in the second photo.
Simone14

Bark some more for me

• WTF
It's not illogical, all those things added up and lead to one conclusion which is that he's lying. I just proved everything you said wrong and you said it's illogical that I think it's unlikely to come across 6'4" women regularly.

Oh yeah so illogical for me to think a 1/100000 thing happened regularly. Right?:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

not to mention your boy is tiptoeing in the second photo.
View attachment 429771

Bark some more for me
Im not

• JFL

Attachments

• 15905985510085343217227278058646.jpg
    15905985510085343217227278058646.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 25
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others
Mirin my no fap bulge you have a twink torso and your obliques are non existent plus you have a gay little skull
My shoulder to waist ratio is good as fuck
Also I heightmog you ogre faggot
Also stfu I facemog you too.
Also I body mog you too
YOU SAY I HAVE A TWฤฐNK TORSO๐Ÿ˜‚
HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR TฤฐNY SHORT TORSO๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

bro just have a nephilim skull like me and get additional 3 cms of height
Yu

• JFL
  • Woah
My shoulder to waist ratio is good as fuck
Also I heightmog you ogre faggot
Also stfu I facemog you too.
Also I body mog you too
YOU SAY I HAVE A TWฤฐNK TORSO๐Ÿ˜‚
HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR TฤฐNY SHORT TORSO๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Don't care all I know is you got gay skull 5ft4 twink body and have boobs and I face mog you cause I'm not a pussy like you can't even show his face hahaha hahaha pipe little girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin and Deleted member 2352
Don't care all I know is you got gay skull 5ft4 twink body and have boobs and I face mog you cause I'm not a pussy like you can't even show his face hahaha hahaha pipe little girl
Jfl you cant prove anything you just said๐Ÿ˜‚
Dumb ogre
You are as low IQ as you look like

You're telling me that you choose to believe that:
1. he would willingly talk about a woman heightmogging him on this forum whilst larping about his height? you think he magically forgot he was height larping and just decided to talk about a woman who was 5'10 and heightmogged him?
2. his previous heights stated months prior, and all information regarding his growth spurts, is completely accurate?
3. that his inseam (which is 2 or 3 inches lower than your dick, not to mention pubic hair) is ABOVE his waistband?

not to mention that your original thread stated him as being 5'4. i suppose you at least admit that was a travesty of a calculation.
>> Why don't you ask everyone on this forum how frequently they come across 193 cm + women. I personally haven't ever.
According to sources, the likelihood is 1 in nearly 100,000. Everyone is in quarantine. So the chances are even less. Yet according to him himself, it happened very recently, as of latest.
Simone15

>> Yes, he would. Same reason as people like Crisick morph their photos and wonder why they don't get girls. Just search up "height" by member @Simone Nobili and see the results. He's clearly obsessed.

>> When did I say his heights are accurate lmfao? Are you genuinely retarded enough to believe someone can be 182 cm at 13, then grow to 184 cm at 16, suddenly shrink to 183 at 17 and then grow to 190 in a couple of months afterwards? You would probably have more brain disorders than friends to believe this.

>> His V taper in both photos is clearly looking very different and his body looks extremely strange as others have pointed out, mainly because he pulled his boxers down.

Bark again, and bark some more.

• JFL
>> Why don't you ask everyone on this forum how frequently they come across 193 cm + women. I personally haven't ever.
According to sources, the likelihood is 1 in nearly 100,000. Everyone is in quarantine. So the chances are even less. Yet according to him himself, it happened very recently, as of latest.
View attachment 429781
>> Yes, he would. Same reason as people like Crisick morph their photos and wonder why they don't get girls. Just search up "height" by member @Simone Nobili and see the results. He's clearly obsessed.

>> When did I say his heights are accurate lmfao? Are you genuinely retarded enough to believe someone can be 182 cm at 13, then grow to 184 cm at 16, suddenly shrink to 183 at 17 and then grow to 190 in a couple of months afterwards? You would probably have more brain disorders than friends to believe this.

>> His V taper in both photos is clearly looking very different and his body looks extremely strange as others have pointed out, mainly because he pulled his boxers down.

Bark again, and bark some more.
Noo my body looks strange because I have a long torso๐Ÿ˜‚
Jfl you and your fucking boxers.
I PULLED THEM UP AND NOT DOWN
Also who tf shrinked?๐Ÿ˜‚
Wtf are you talking about mang

Jfl you cant prove anything you just said๐Ÿ˜‚
Dumb ogre
You are as low IQ as you look like
Shut the fuck up I don't care I'm not reading anymore of your messages cause you're a gay boy bye gay boy

Post a Nude like @Jimsonbobson505 did. If you're low inhib enough.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
You said you're 182 cm at 13, and 184 cm at 16
Simone1

then you made a post last year saying youre 183 cm at 17
Simone2

and now as we all know you say youre 190 cm months later...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and JustTrynnaAscend
Wtf I was kidding when I said about this thread being 10 pages long
You guys are so fucking autistic

Wtf I was kidding when I said about this thread being 10 pages long
You guys are so fucking autistic
not my fault that this kid changes his height more than his underwear:feelsgood:

HUH๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
HOW DฤฐD I SAY 184 cm at 16
WHEN I CREATED MY ACCOUNT 2 weeks before I was 17
WHY ARENT YOU SHOWING THE POST DATE YOU FAG?HUH?
What are you hiding?
whenever you said it, you said youre 184 cm then couple months later you said 183, then now youre 190. lol @ ur larp broo

whenever you said it, you said youre 184 cm then couple months later you said 183, then now youre 190. lol @ ur larp broo
Retard Im obviously 190 cm as @looxmakser49 Prooved
You just cant take it.
This thread isnt worth anything

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and JustTrynnaAscend
Just tell him to send you a pic using stadiometer. Not that hard bro.

my point is that you choose to take everything he says as absolute FACT except for his current claimed height or 190cm. and then you go a step further by using all these others things he says as PROOF that he's lying about his height.
Why would I take his height as a fact? When I joined a month ago he was 186 cm, and hes already 190 cm. Jfl @ your iq bro. Its been less than a month and you grow nearly 2"??? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back