SIMP gives 800€ to a woman

D

Deleted member 4742

Kraken
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Posts
3,858
Reputation
6,443
Cuck

"Hello, my moneyslave send me 800€ today for my shopping"
"Ok quick reminder, I don't hookup and I don't send nude for the people who asked" 2nd message

"800€ what's this shit?" BBC asks
"HAHAHAHAHA it's just a guy who loves being humiliated. I don't send nudes or anything, I just trashtalk him."

KILL ALL SIMPS!!!

tenor.gif
 
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Chadeep
Simps are the main problem but Chad Wins Tho. You Might Think Chad is a Cuck for Letting his gf start an. onlyfans but it's literally the easiest way to make tons of money. Idubbz is just a Businessman
 

Similar threads

Petsmart
Replies
16
Views
93
tuberculosisinmybal
tuberculosisinmybal
Lorence
Replies
4
Views
29
Scandi.
Scandi.
rawr
Replies
19
Views
68
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
28
Idontknow- is a fag
Idontknow- is a fag
hitmancrewzz
Replies
7
Views
58
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top