Simping is actually a good tool to get success with stacies that are out of your league

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
If a stacy already has 300 guys on their snapchat (they all do) they also have an army of simps as well. The best thing you can do, is simp. Playing it cool works on beckies if you are chad. But against a stacy, you cant just play it cool. If you simp, and every time you send her a message she gets that little dopamine rush, then wait a long time between each message, well guess what. Every time you send her a message now, she is going to look forward to opening it. You just gained priority over all the other simps and betas and guys who are trying to play it cool on her Snapchat.
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ. You know what women want. They want a challenge. They want a man who doesn't give a fuck and KNOWS that the only value women have is whats in between there legs. bruh its not your bones, its not your coloring, its your mental bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Unmoggablegingercel
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ. You know what women want. They want a challenge. They want a man who doesn't give a fuck and KNOWS that the only value women have is whats in between there legs. bruh its not your bones, its not your coloring, its your mental bro.
my guy i understand this concept. But stacy has 1000 guys. How can you create a challenge for stacy

• +1
  • +1
Words of the wise.. Simp is king.

• +1
my guy i understand this concept. But stacy has 1000 guys. How can you create a challenge for stacy
BY NOT GIVING A FUCK... HELLO. what does every other dude do... "oh you're so gorgeous" "Oh you're so pretty".... Makes them think.. huh that was almost too easy.. I should raise my standards. YOU NEED TO SHUT THAT BITCH DOWN. thats how you use hypergamy to your advantage. bruh your shit always pisses me off lmao.

• +1