Simple but useful skincare guide in 2024 (20% effort for 80% benefits)

Dastan

Dastan

Bronze
IMG 5324

IMG 5325

IMG 5326

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry
Also, it has been shown that washing your face strips your skin barrier natural oils and distributes the skin bacterial balance. Now don't get me wrong having less bacteria sound really nice but your skin has alot of bacteria that is absolutely Necessary so what I would recommend is getting and OIL BASED CLEANSER and using it without water because what dissolves oil is oil (not shit) use it once a day and then use a moisturizer it worked for me

Also, it has been shown that washing your face strips your skin barrier natural oils and distributes the skin bacterial balance. Now don't get me wrong having less bacteria sound really nice but your skin has alot of bacteria that is absolutely Necessary so what I would recommend is getting and OIL BASED CLEANSER and using it without water because what dissolves oil is oil (not shit) use it once a day and then use a moisturizer it worked for me
Cum cleanser stay natural

Cum cleanser stay natural
That's what I do but I'm nofap unfortunately, besides though honey is a cleanser and a great moisturizer it was a game changer for me and you can also use this stuff on hair just leave it in skin for 30 minutes then wipe off excess honey away with a paper because honey get absorbed and the rest is residue but for hair you treat it like a leave in conditioner

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

yeah go ahead combine retinoids with exfoliants, a very simple way to rape your skin for months

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry
yeah go ahead combine retinoids with exfoliants, a very simple way to rape your skin for months
Retinods and lemon juice is a great way to get rid of pimples instantly. Stop gatekeepinv

What are you talking about? Nobody said to use them simultaneously. You can use them separately and have your benefits no sides. I’m talking about low dose salicylic acid or lactic acid daily, not burning the fuck out of your skin with 100% sulfuric acid as you prob thought