Simple DickLengthening Guide

S

strawberrymushroom

Banned
Do you have a tiny penis and you want to make it bigger? Are you tired of getting dick mogged by your boyfriend? Can you just not compete with your girlfriend’s strap on?

Look no further this shit is for you.

All you have to do is supplement 50,000 ius and 100 mcg of vitamin K2 every day for six months and you should gain half an inch in length and girth.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
brutal, chad gets negative 50000 ius and negative 100mcg of vitamin k2 per day yet has a 13 incher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, kingpiin, PrimoMaxxer and 3 others
brutal, chad gets negative 50000 ius and negative 100mcg of vitamin k2 per day yet has a 13 incher
This is a fucking incel forum

i think you're mistaken its d3 not k2

Do you have a tiny penis and you want to make it bigger? Are you tired of getting dick mogged by your boyfriend? Can you just not compete with your girlfriend’s strap on?

All you have to do is supplement 50,000 ius and 100 mcg of vitamin K2 every day for six months and you should gain half an inch in length and girth.
First of all. That study size was too small. You can’t be giving advice when you’re under prescribing the fuck out of K2. And it should be MK7 variation, it’s safe to take up to a few mg of K2 and I recommend a dose of 400-600mcg w that much D3. AND D3 AND D ARE NOT THE SAME. You’re going to get someone killed because they will make that confusion. Have you personally done this or just shitposting?

First of all. That study size was too small. You can’t be giving advice when you’re under prescribing the fuck out of K2. And it should be MK7 variation, it’s safe to take up to a few mg of K2 and I recommend a dose of 400-600mcg w that much D3. AND D3 AND D ARE NOT THE SAME. You’re going to get someone killed because they will make that confusion. Have you personally done this or just shitposting?
No one’s gonna fucking die bro 💀. I’ll make an updated thread in a few months just for u bbg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
only thing Chad is supplymenting is Stacie pussy juice

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger

so 100 k2 and 50,000 d3? how do i get 50,000 d3

Ten jerking sessions a day and you will be ok

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
No one’s gonna fucking die bro 💀. I’ll make an updated thread in a few months just for u bbg
megadosing is actually dangerous. You can get hypercalcemia and calcify your arteries bro. You have no idea what you're talking about. And not to mention liver toxicity... which you could've included Milk Thistle to supplement to protect. Greycel level 1000

hope you enjoy hypercalcemia dumbass

megadosing is actually dangerous. You can get hypercalcemia and calcify your arteries bro. You have no idea what you're talking about. And not to mention liver toxicity... which you could've included Milk Thistle to supplement to protect. Greycel level 1000
Stfu no one in the study got hypercalcemia u fuck

this is not a incel forum btw its not our fault youre subhuman
R u actually that fucking retarded u stupid bitch. Did ur mother fucking drop ur on ur head dumbass. Don’t fucking interact on my posts

go back on .is, vitamin d won't get your tip wet :lul:

you wont make it past me taking 50k iu a day for months just so your micropenis will grow 0.00001 inch
Doubt projecting hard as shit u stupid fuck. U have fucking gyno ur dick is small as shit no wonder even half an inch is cope for u

nigga wants us to get hypercalcemia and die jfl

Stfu no one in the study got hypercalcemia u fuck
... because they took K2 also. but its still too little K2. Why the fuck are you crying like a little bitch? Stop getting triggered that I know more than you, you have no scientific responses, so you're a troll. Respond only if you have actual good things to discuss regarding this and not getting your vagina in a twist you faggot cuck

... because they took K2 also. but its still too little K2. Why the fuck are you crying like a little bitch? Stop getting triggered that I know more than you, you have no scientific responses, so you're a troll. Respond only if you have actual good things to discuss regarding this and not getting your vagina in a twist you faggot cuck
Not reading all that shit faggot

Last edited:
gay+ I mog you fs im shredded with 620 ng/dl test
Coping. Oil tf up I’m pounding ur fag ass so u can feel what a real dick’s supposed to feel like

50K iu will kill you

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Take 200k for 4x the gains