Simple guide to fat dissolving compounds for leaning out your face / body

Seems like a good guide

Not a single pixel read tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum
Welcome to the simple to digest guide on fat dissolving compounds to help make your face more lean and aesthetic.

⚠️ I am not a medical professional so if you follow any of the advice in this guide use it on your own behalf and under your own intuition. ⚠️





The basics are that Fat cells don’t vanish when you diet. They shrink. The same cells stay in the pad, waiting to refill. Injectable lipolysis kills them. Not a replacement for being lean. Not magic. Just chemistry that ruptures adipocytes so the body can clear the debris through lymph and liver. Permanent when done right. These are precision tools for stubborn deposits that refuse to move. Get lean first. Then use this for the areas that stay.

How the Kill Works

There are Three main mechanisms:
  • Deoxycholic acid – detergent. Solubilizes the lipid bilayer. Cell membrane gone. Strong swelling, real destruction.
  • Phosphatidylcholine (PPC) – emulsifies solid fat into liquid so enzymes can finish the job.
  • Metabolic add-ons (B2, bromelain, carnitine) – accelerate oxidation and fluid clearance. Secondary players.
Once the membrane is breached, macrophages clean house.
Lipids get processed. Fat pad volume drops for good.




Compound Matrix


ProductCore ActivesBest ForSwellingDowntimeSessions
Aqualyx
Polymerized deoxycholate

Dense body fat (belly, flanks, thighs)

High

7–10 days

2–4

Lemon Bottle

B2 + lecithin + bromelain

Face, chin, thin pads

Very low

1–2 days

3–5

Lipovela

PPC + DC + peptides

Chin + soft fat + mild skin

Moderate

4–7 days

3–4

Kybella

Pure synthetic DC

Submental only

Severe

7–14 days

2–4

Lipo Lab

High-purity PPC + DC

Stomach, flanks, back

High

5–8 days

3–5

Kabelline

Low-dose titrated DC

Cheeks, jaw micro-work

Mild

2–4 days

4–6



Some pics of the compounds

View attachment 5723245
View attachment 5723247
View attachment 5723249
View attachment 5723252
View attachment 5723253


I personally think the best option here is Aqualyx, I did it a few days ago and I will say the bloat is awful but it is temporary and overall you will see more results using Aqua over lipo.

Strong DC formulas will hit harder but swell more.
Milder blends work better for face and low-downtime situations.




Anatomy – Where You Will Fuck Up

Target is subcutaneous fat only. ( Important )
Too shallow → dermis → necrosis, eschar, permanent dents.
Too deep → muscle or nerve → weakness or worse.


High-risk zones

  • Marginal mandibular nerve: runs along the lower jaw border. Stay ≥1.5 cm below the jawline edge. Hit it and you get a crooked smile that can last weeks to months.
  • Any area where you can’t pinch a clear fat pad. If you can’t isolate the adipose layer, don’t inject.



Session Setup – Grid or Get Lumps

DO NOT FREESTYLE IT

View attachment 5723259
( Pic from Sayori's lipovela guide, this outline can be used for most of these injectables when trying to dissolve face fat )

View attachment 5723267

( Pic of markings for Aqua under the chin )

Here is an example pic of how I was marking my dots for Aqualyx


View attachment 5723270

( Dont mind the redness this happened after I applied my lido cream idk why :forcedsmile: )
  • Face: 1.0 cm spacing, 0.1–0.2 mL per point (strong DC)
  • Body: 1.5 cm spacing, 0.2–0.5 mL per point
Needles:
30–32G / 4–6 mm for face.
27–30G / 13 mm or cannula for body.

View attachment 5723287
These were my needles pre loaded

Technique:

Also for Aqua since it can sting I recommend throwing in some lido into your vial to reduce the pain

Pinch the pad hard.

Insert at 90° to full depth.

Deposit steadily.

Pause one second.

Withdraw.

Next point.

Steady pressure. No rushing.

( Rushing was really one of the only things I struggled on during my injections so just take some deep breaths, put on some music, and focus )




Aftercare – Clear the Debris or Stay Swollen
  • 3–4 L water daily for 10 days. Lymph and kidneys need volume.
  • Compression (chin strap or garment) 12–24 h/day for the first 5 days.
  • Leave it alone 72 hours. Day 4 onward: light upward lymphatic massage toward nodes.
  • No heat, no sauna, no hard training for 48 hours. Vasodilation makes swelling worse.


Timeline & Red Flags

Lemon Bottle-type: minimal swelling, early tightening by 1–2 weeks.
Heavy DC (Aqualyx, Lipo Lab, Kybella): peak swelling 48–72 hours.
Real contour change weeks 3–6. Full clearance 6–8 weeks.



Stop and get medical help if:
  • Skin turns white during injection or dark purple/black later (vascular issue / dermal hit)
  • Asymmetric lip movement or droop (nerve)
  • Spreading heat, severe pain, fever after day 3 (infection)
( If you have any questions about any of these feel free to dm me where I can help out since I have a pretty alright knowledge base on these things)



Feel free to leave your opinions and criticism down below. This is only my 3rd ever guide Ive made so go easy on me, I am not a pro at this stuff like others I just thought it would be nice to write a simple guide on Fat Dissolvers considering I just did Aqualyx.

Edit:
If you have seen this guide before it is because I also posted it to Nutria.onl

@Askinov @Organ @Tesarossa @HST @0ogrpostcel

You will get violently and mercilessly raped by the agepill as the years go by if you do this folks.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cowmuncher26, Vrilltrum, theübermenschboy and 1 other person
I personally think the best option here is Aqualyx, I did it a few days ago and I will say the bloat is awful but it is temporary and overall you will see more results using Aqua over lipo.
mirin the aqualyx, im thinking about it too, overall good thread ill bookmark this for later when i need it again
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum
You will get violently and mercilessly raped by the agepill as the years go by if you do this folks.
Can you elaborate a little please? I know fat raping is bad for aging but the ROI is just higher here. You’re going to slay stacys in your young years with a lean face, wtf is it useful for when your are like 60?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum
Welcome to the simple to digest guide on fat dissolving compounds to help make your face more lean and aesthetic.

⚠️ I am not a medical professional so if you follow any of the advice in this guide use it on your own behalf and under your own intuition. ⚠️





The basics are that Fat cells don’t vanish when you diet. They shrink. The same cells stay in the pad, waiting to refill. Injectable lipolysis kills them. Not a replacement for being lean. Not magic. Just chemistry that ruptures adipocytes so the body can clear the debris through lymph and liver. Permanent when done right. These are precision tools for stubborn deposits that refuse to move. Get lean first. Then use this for the areas that stay.

How the Kill Works

There are Three main mechanisms:
  • Deoxycholic acid – detergent. Solubilizes the lipid bilayer. Cell membrane gone. Strong swelling, real destruction.
  • Phosphatidylcholine (PPC) – emulsifies solid fat into liquid so enzymes can finish the job.
  • Metabolic add-ons (B2, bromelain, carnitine) – accelerate oxidation and fluid clearance. Secondary players.
Once the membrane is breached, macrophages clean house.
Lipids get processed. Fat pad volume drops for good.




Compound Matrix


ProductCore ActivesBest ForSwellingDowntimeSessions
Aqualyx
Polymerized deoxycholate

Dense body fat (belly, flanks, thighs)

High

7–10 days

2–4

Lemon Bottle

B2 + lecithin + bromelain

Face, chin, thin pads

Very low

1–2 days

3–5

Lipovela

PPC + DC + peptides

Chin + soft fat + mild skin

Moderate

4–7 days

3–4

Kybella

Pure synthetic DC

Submental only

Severe

7–14 days

2–4

Lipo Lab

High-purity PPC + DC

Stomach, flanks, back

High

5–8 days

3–5

Kabelline

Low-dose titrated DC

Cheeks, jaw micro-work

Mild

2–4 days

4–6



Some pics of the compounds

View attachment 5723245
View attachment 5723247
View attachment 5723249
View attachment 5723252
View attachment 5723253


I personally think the best option here is Aqualyx, I did it a few days ago and I will say the bloat is awful but it is temporary and overall you will see more results using Aqua over lipo.

Strong DC formulas will hit harder but swell more.
Milder blends work better for face and low-downtime situations.




Anatomy – Where You Will Fuck Up

Target is subcutaneous fat only. ( Important )
Too shallow → dermis → necrosis, eschar, permanent dents.
Too deep → muscle or nerve → weakness or worse.


High-risk zones

  • Marginal mandibular nerve: runs along the lower jaw border. Stay ≥1.5 cm below the jawline edge. Hit it and you get a crooked smile that can last weeks to months.
  • Any area where you can’t pinch a clear fat pad. If you can’t isolate the adipose layer, don’t inject.



Session Setup – Grid or Get Lumps

DO NOT FREESTYLE IT

View attachment 5723259
( Pic from Sayori's lipovela guide, this outline can be used for most of these injectables when trying to dissolve face fat )

View attachment 5723267

( Pic of markings for Aqua under the chin )

Here is an example pic of how I was marking my dots for Aqualyx


View attachment 5723270

( Dont mind the redness this happened after I applied my lido cream idk why :forcedsmile: )
  • Face: 1.0 cm spacing, 0.1–0.2 mL per point (strong DC)
  • Body: 1.5 cm spacing, 0.2–0.5 mL per point
Needles:
30–32G / 4–6 mm for face.
27–30G / 13 mm or cannula for body.

View attachment 5723287
These were my needles pre loaded

Technique:

Also for Aqua since it can sting I recommend throwing in some lido into your vial to reduce the pain

Pinch the pad hard.

Insert at 90° to full depth.

Deposit steadily.

Pause one second.

Withdraw.

Next point.

Steady pressure. No rushing.

( Rushing was really one of the only things I struggled on during my injections so just take some deep breaths, put on some music, and focus )




Aftercare – Clear the Debris or Stay Swollen
  • 3–4 L water daily for 10 days. Lymph and kidneys need volume.
  • Compression (chin strap or garment) 12–24 h/day for the first 5 days.
  • Leave it alone 72 hours. Day 4 onward: light upward lymphatic massage toward nodes.
  • No heat, no sauna, no hard training for 48 hours. Vasodilation makes swelling worse.


Timeline & Red Flags

Lemon Bottle-type: minimal swelling, early tightening by 1–2 weeks.
Heavy DC (Aqualyx, Lipo Lab, Kybella): peak swelling 48–72 hours.
Real contour change weeks 3–6. Full clearance 6–8 weeks.



Stop and get medical help if:
  • Skin turns white during injection or dark purple/black later (vascular issue / dermal hit)
  • Asymmetric lip movement or droop (nerve)
  • Spreading heat, severe pain, fever after day 3 (infection)
( If you have any questions about any of these feel free to dm me where I can help out since I have a pretty alright knowledge base on these things)



Feel free to leave your opinions and criticism down below. This is only my 3rd ever guide Ive made so go easy on me, I am not a pro at this stuff like others I just thought it would be nice to write a simple guide on Fat Dissolvers considering I just did Aqualyx.

Edit:
If you have seen this guide before it is because I also posted it to Nutria.onl

@Askinov @Organ @Tesarossa @HST @0ogrpostcel

dnr
 
Welcome to the simple to digest guide on fat dissolving compounds to help make your face more lean and aesthetic.

⚠️ I am not a medical professional so if you follow any of the advice in this guide use it on your own behalf and under your own intuition. ⚠️





The basics are that Fat cells don’t vanish when you diet. They shrink. The same cells stay in the pad, waiting to refill. Injectable lipolysis kills them. Not a replacement for being lean. Not magic. Just chemistry that ruptures adipocytes so the body can clear the debris through lymph and liver. Permanent when done right. These are precision tools for stubborn deposits that refuse to move. Get lean first. Then use this for the areas that stay.

How the Kill Works

There are Three main mechanisms:
  • Deoxycholic acid – detergent. Solubilizes the lipid bilayer. Cell membrane gone. Strong swelling, real destruction.
  • Phosphatidylcholine (PPC) – emulsifies solid fat into liquid so enzymes can finish the job.
  • Metabolic add-ons (B2, bromelain, carnitine) – accelerate oxidation and fluid clearance. Secondary players.
Once the membrane is breached, macrophages clean house.
Lipids get processed. Fat pad volume drops for good.




Compound Matrix


ProductCore ActivesBest ForSwellingDowntimeSessions
Aqualyx
Polymerized deoxycholate

Dense body fat (belly, flanks, thighs)

High

7–10 days

2–4

Lemon Bottle

B2 + lecithin + bromelain

Face, chin, thin pads

Very low

1–2 days

3–5

Lipovela

PPC + DC + peptides

Chin + soft fat + mild skin

Moderate

4–7 days

3–4

Kybella

Pure synthetic DC

Submental only

Severe

7–14 days

2–4

Lipo Lab

High-purity PPC + DC

Stomach, flanks, back

High

5–8 days

3–5

Kabelline

Low-dose titrated DC

Cheeks, jaw micro-work

Mild

2–4 days

4–6



Some pics of the compounds

View attachment 5723245
View attachment 5723247
View attachment 5723249
View attachment 5723252
View attachment 5723253


I personally think the best option here is Aqualyx, I did it a few days ago and I will say the bloat is awful but it is temporary and overall you will see more results using Aqua over lipo.

Strong DC formulas will hit harder but swell more.
Milder blends work better for face and low-downtime situations.




Anatomy – Where You Will Fuck Up

Target is subcutaneous fat only. ( Important )
Too shallow → dermis → necrosis, eschar, permanent dents.
Too deep → muscle or nerve → weakness or worse.


High-risk zones

  • Marginal mandibular nerve: runs along the lower jaw border. Stay ≥1.5 cm below the jawline edge. Hit it and you get a crooked smile that can last weeks to months.
  • Any area where you can’t pinch a clear fat pad. If you can’t isolate the adipose layer, don’t inject.



Session Setup – Grid or Get Lumps

DO NOT FREESTYLE IT

View attachment 5723259
( Pic from Sayori's lipovela guide, this outline can be used for most of these injectables when trying to dissolve face fat )

View attachment 5723267

( Pic of markings for Aqua under the chin )

Here is an example pic of how I was marking my dots for Aqualyx


View attachment 5723270

( Dont mind the redness this happened after I applied my lido cream idk why :forcedsmile: )
  • Face: 1.0 cm spacing, 0.1–0.2 mL per point (strong DC)
  • Body: 1.5 cm spacing, 0.2–0.5 mL per point
Needles:
30–32G / 4–6 mm for face.
27–30G / 13 mm or cannula for body.

View attachment 5723287
These were my needles pre loaded

Technique:

Also for Aqua since it can sting I recommend throwing in some lido into your vial to reduce the pain

Pinch the pad hard.

Insert at 90° to full depth.

Deposit steadily.

Pause one second.

Withdraw.

Next point.

Steady pressure. No rushing.

( Rushing was really one of the only things I struggled on during my injections so just take some deep breaths, put on some music, and focus )




Aftercare – Clear the Debris or Stay Swollen
  • 3–4 L water daily for 10 days. Lymph and kidneys need volume.
  • Compression (chin strap or garment) 12–24 h/day for the first 5 days.
  • Leave it alone 72 hours. Day 4 onward: light upward lymphatic massage toward nodes.
  • No heat, no sauna, no hard training for 48 hours. Vasodilation makes swelling worse.


Timeline & Red Flags

Lemon Bottle-type: minimal swelling, early tightening by 1–2 weeks.
Heavy DC (Aqualyx, Lipo Lab, Kybella): peak swelling 48–72 hours.
Real contour change weeks 3–6. Full clearance 6–8 weeks.



Stop and get medical help if:
  • Skin turns white during injection or dark purple/black later (vascular issue / dermal hit)
  • Asymmetric lip movement or droop (nerve)
  • Spreading heat, severe pain, fever after day 3 (infection)
( If you have any questions about any of these feel free to dm me where I can help out since I have a pretty alright knowledge base on these things)



Feel free to leave your opinions and criticism down below. This is only my 3rd ever guide Ive made so go easy on me, I am not a pro at this stuff like others I just thought it would be nice to write a simple guide on Fat Dissolvers considering I just did Aqualyx.

Edit:
If you have seen this guide before it is because I also posted it to Nutria.onl

@Askinov @Organ @Tesarossa @HST @0ogrpostcel

mirin effort, but UC highkey better than all of these
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum
Welcome to the simple to digest guide on fat dissolving compounds to help make your face more lean and aesthetic.

⚠️ I am not a medical professional so if you follow any of the advice in this guide use it on your own behalf and under your own intuition. ⚠️





The basics are that Fat cells don’t vanish when you diet. They shrink. The same cells stay in the pad, waiting to refill. Injectable lipolysis kills them. Not a replacement for being lean. Not magic. Just chemistry that ruptures adipocytes so the body can clear the debris through lymph and liver. Permanent when done right. These are precision tools for stubborn deposits that refuse to move. Get lean first. Then use this for the areas that stay.

How the Kill Works

There are Three main mechanisms:
  • Deoxycholic acid – detergent. Solubilizes the lipid bilayer. Cell membrane gone. Strong swelling, real destruction.
  • Phosphatidylcholine (PPC) – emulsifies solid fat into liquid so enzymes can finish the job.
  • Metabolic add-ons (B2, bromelain, carnitine) – accelerate oxidation and fluid clearance. Secondary players.
Once the membrane is breached, macrophages clean house.
Lipids get processed. Fat pad volume drops for good.




Compound Matrix


ProductCore ActivesBest ForSwellingDowntimeSessions
Aqualyx
Polymerized deoxycholate

Dense body fat (belly, flanks, thighs)

High

7–10 days

2–4

Lemon Bottle

B2 + lecithin + bromelain

Face, chin, thin pads

Very low

1–2 days

3–5

Lipovela

PPC + DC + peptides

Chin + soft fat + mild skin

Moderate

4–7 days

3–4

Kybella

Pure synthetic DC

Submental only

Severe

7–14 days

2–4

Lipo Lab

High-purity PPC + DC

Stomach, flanks, back

High

5–8 days

3–5

Kabelline

Low-dose titrated DC

Cheeks, jaw micro-work

Mild

2–4 days

4–6



Some pics of the compounds

View attachment 5723245
View attachment 5723247
View attachment 5723249
View attachment 5723252
View attachment 5723253


I personally think the best option here is Aqualyx, I did it a few days ago and I will say the bloat is awful but it is temporary and overall you will see more results using Aqua over lipo.

Strong DC formulas will hit harder but swell more.
Milder blends work better for face and low-downtime situations.




Anatomy – Where You Will Fuck Up

Target is subcutaneous fat only. ( Important )
Too shallow → dermis → necrosis, eschar, permanent dents.
Too deep → muscle or nerve → weakness or worse.


High-risk zones

  • Marginal mandibular nerve: runs along the lower jaw border. Stay ≥1.5 cm below the jawline edge. Hit it and you get a crooked smile that can last weeks to months.
  • Any area where you can’t pinch a clear fat pad. If you can’t isolate the adipose layer, don’t inject.



Session Setup – Grid or Get Lumps

DO NOT FREESTYLE IT

View attachment 5723259
( Pic from Sayori's lipovela guide, this outline can be used for most of these injectables when trying to dissolve face fat )

View attachment 5723267

( Pic of markings for Aqua under the chin )

Here is an example pic of how I was marking my dots for Aqualyx


View attachment 5723270

( Dont mind the redness this happened after I applied my lido cream idk why :forcedsmile: )
  • Face: 1.0 cm spacing, 0.1–0.2 mL per point (strong DC)
  • Body: 1.5 cm spacing, 0.2–0.5 mL per point
Needles:
30–32G / 4–6 mm for face.
27–30G / 13 mm or cannula for body.

View attachment 5723287
These were my needles pre loaded

Technique:

Also for Aqua since it can sting I recommend throwing in some lido into your vial to reduce the pain

Pinch the pad hard.

Insert at 90° to full depth.

Deposit steadily.

Pause one second.

Withdraw.

Next point.

Steady pressure. No rushing.

( Rushing was really one of the only things I struggled on during my injections so just take some deep breaths, put on some music, and focus )




Aftercare – Clear the Debris or Stay Swollen
  • 3–4 L water daily for 10 days. Lymph and kidneys need volume.
  • Compression (chin strap or garment) 12–24 h/day for the first 5 days.
  • Leave it alone 72 hours. Day 4 onward: light upward lymphatic massage toward nodes.
  • No heat, no sauna, no hard training for 48 hours. Vasodilation makes swelling worse.


Timeline & Red Flags

Lemon Bottle-type: minimal swelling, early tightening by 1–2 weeks.
Heavy DC (Aqualyx, Lipo Lab, Kybella): peak swelling 48–72 hours.
Real contour change weeks 3–6. Full clearance 6–8 weeks.



Stop and get medical help if:
  • Skin turns white during injection or dark purple/black later (vascular issue / dermal hit)
  • Asymmetric lip movement or droop (nerve)
  • Spreading heat, severe pain, fever after day 3 (infection)
( If you have any questions about any of these feel free to dm me where I can help out since I have a pretty alright knowledge base on these things)



Feel free to leave your opinions and criticism down below. This is only my 3rd ever guide Ive made so go easy on me, I am not a pro at this stuff like others I just thought it would be nice to write a simple guide on Fat Dissolvers considering I just did Aqualyx.

Edit:
If you have seen this guide before it is because I also posted it to Nutria.onl

@Askinov @Organ @Tesarossa @HST @0ogrpostcel

bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sustanon
Welcome to the simple to digest guide on fat dissolving compounds to help make your face more lean and aesthetic.

⚠️ I am not a medical professional so if you follow any of the advice in this guide use it on your own behalf and under your own intuition. ⚠️





The basics are that Fat cells don’t vanish when you diet. They shrink. The same cells stay in the pad, waiting to refill. Injectable lipolysis kills them. Not a replacement for being lean. Not magic. Just chemistry that ruptures adipocytes so the body can clear the debris through lymph and liver. Permanent when done right. These are precision tools for stubborn deposits that refuse to move. Get lean first. Then use this for the areas that stay.

How the Kill Works

There are Three main mechanisms:
  • Deoxycholic acid – detergent. Solubilizes the lipid bilayer. Cell membrane gone. Strong swelling, real destruction.
  • Phosphatidylcholine (PPC) – emulsifies solid fat into liquid so enzymes can finish the job.
  • Metabolic add-ons (B2, bromelain, carnitine) – accelerate oxidation and fluid clearance. Secondary players.
Once the membrane is breached, macrophages clean house.
Lipids get processed. Fat pad volume drops for good.




Compound Matrix


ProductCore ActivesBest ForSwellingDowntimeSessions
Aqualyx
Polymerized deoxycholate

Dense body fat (belly, flanks, thighs)

High

7–10 days

2–4

Lemon Bottle

B2 + lecithin + bromelain

Face, chin, thin pads

Very low

1–2 days

3–5

Lipovela

PPC + DC + peptides

Chin + soft fat + mild skin

Moderate

4–7 days

3–4

Kybella

Pure synthetic DC

Submental only

Severe

7–14 days

2–4

Lipo Lab

High-purity PPC + DC

Stomach, flanks, back

High

5–8 days

3–5

Kabelline

Low-dose titrated DC

Cheeks, jaw micro-work

Mild

2–4 days

4–6



Some pics of the compounds

View attachment 5723245
View attachment 5723247
View attachment 5723249
View attachment 5723252
View attachment 5723253


I personally think the best option here is Aqualyx, I did it a few days ago and I will say the bloat is awful but it is temporary and overall you will see more results using Aqua over lipo.

Strong DC formulas will hit harder but swell more.
Milder blends work better for face and low-downtime situations.




Anatomy – Where You Will Fuck Up

Target is subcutaneous fat only. ( Important )
Too shallow → dermis → necrosis, eschar, permanent dents.
Too deep → muscle or nerve → weakness or worse.


High-risk zones

  • Marginal mandibular nerve: runs along the lower jaw border. Stay ≥1.5 cm below the jawline edge. Hit it and you get a crooked smile that can last weeks to months.
  • Any area where you can’t pinch a clear fat pad. If you can’t isolate the adipose layer, don’t inject.



Session Setup – Grid or Get Lumps

DO NOT FREESTYLE IT

View attachment 5723259
( Pic from Sayori's lipovela guide, this outline can be used for most of these injectables when trying to dissolve face fat )

View attachment 5723267

( Pic of markings for Aqua under the chin )

Here is an example pic of how I was marking my dots for Aqualyx


View attachment 5723270

( Dont mind the redness this happened after I applied my lido cream idk why :forcedsmile: )
  • Face: 1.0 cm spacing, 0.1–0.2 mL per point (strong DC)
  • Body: 1.5 cm spacing, 0.2–0.5 mL per point
Needles:
30–32G / 4–6 mm for face.
27–30G / 13 mm or cannula for body.

View attachment 5723287
These were my needles pre loaded

Technique:

Also for Aqua since it can sting I recommend throwing in some lido into your vial to reduce the pain

Pinch the pad hard.

Insert at 90° to full depth.

Deposit steadily.

Pause one second.

Withdraw.

Next point.

Steady pressure. No rushing.

( Rushing was really one of the only things I struggled on during my injections so just take some deep breaths, put on some music, and focus )




Aftercare – Clear the Debris or Stay Swollen
  • 3–4 L water daily for 10 days. Lymph and kidneys need volume.
  • Compression (chin strap or garment) 12–24 h/day for the first 5 days.
  • Leave it alone 72 hours. Day 4 onward: light upward lymphatic massage toward nodes.
  • No heat, no sauna, no hard training for 48 hours. Vasodilation makes swelling worse.


Timeline & Red Flags

Lemon Bottle-type: minimal swelling, early tightening by 1–2 weeks.
Heavy DC (Aqualyx, Lipo Lab, Kybella): peak swelling 48–72 hours.
Real contour change weeks 3–6. Full clearance 6–8 weeks.



Stop and get medical help if:
  • Skin turns white during injection or dark purple/black later (vascular issue / dermal hit)
  • Asymmetric lip movement or droop (nerve)
  • Spreading heat, severe pain, fever after day 3 (infection)
( If you have any questions about any of these feel free to dm me where I can help out since I have a pretty alright knowledge base on these things)



Feel free to leave your opinions and criticism down below. This is only my 3rd ever guide Ive made so go easy on me, I am not a pro at this stuff like others I just thought it would be nice to write a simple guide on Fat Dissolvers considering I just did Aqualyx.

Edit:
If you have seen this guide before it is because I also posted it to Nutria.onl

@Askinov @Organ @Tesarossa @HST @0ogrpostcel

bump
 
Can you elaborate a little please? I know fat raping is bad for aging but the ROI is just higher here. You’re going to slay stacys in your young years with a lean face, wtf is it useful for when your are like 60?
You will have extremely low body fat as you approach your 60s, and you will thus look older than you look. Fat grafting is one of the highest ROI anti-aging procedures for folks who look older than they would like to look.

1791217910118


She reversed her phenotypic age with fat grafting
1791217983168


another example
1791218033422
 
  • +1
Reactions: theübermenschboy
Welcome to the simple to digest guide on fat dissolving compounds to help make your face more lean and aesthetic.

⚠️ I am not a medical professional so if you follow any of the advice in this guide use it on your own behalf and under your own intuition. ⚠️





The basics are that Fat cells don’t vanish when you diet. They shrink. The same cells stay in the pad, waiting to refill. Injectable lipolysis kills them. Not a replacement for being lean. Not magic. Just chemistry that ruptures adipocytes so the body can clear the debris through lymph and liver. Permanent when done right. These are precision tools for stubborn deposits that refuse to move. Get lean first. Then use this for the areas that stay.

How the Kill Works

There are Three main mechanisms:
  • Deoxycholic acid – detergent. Solubilizes the lipid bilayer. Cell membrane gone. Strong swelling, real destruction.
  • Phosphatidylcholine (PPC) – emulsifies solid fat into liquid so enzymes can finish the job.
  • Metabolic add-ons (B2, bromelain, carnitine) – accelerate oxidation and fluid clearance. Secondary players.
Once the membrane is breached, macrophages clean house.
Lipids get processed. Fat pad volume drops for good.




Compound Matrix


ProductCore ActivesBest ForSwellingDowntimeSessions
Aqualyx
Polymerized deoxycholate

Dense body fat (belly, flanks, thighs)

High

7–10 days

2–4

Lemon Bottle

B2 + lecithin + bromelain

Face, chin, thin pads

Very low

1–2 days

3–5

Lipovela

PPC + DC + peptides

Chin + soft fat + mild skin

Moderate

4–7 days

3–4

Kybella

Pure synthetic DC

Submental only

Severe

7–14 days

2–4

Lipo Lab

High-purity PPC + DC

Stomach, flanks, back

High

5–8 days

3–5

Kabelline

Low-dose titrated DC

Cheeks, jaw micro-work

Mild

2–4 days

4–6



Some pics of the compounds

View attachment 5723245
View attachment 5723247
View attachment 5723249
View attachment 5723252
View attachment 5723253


I personally think the best option here is Aqualyx, I did it a few days ago and I will say the bloat is awful but it is temporary and overall you will see more results using Aqua over lipo.

Strong DC formulas will hit harder but swell more.
Milder blends work better for face and low-downtime situations.




Anatomy – Where You Will Fuck Up

Target is subcutaneous fat only. ( Important )
Too shallow → dermis → necrosis, eschar, permanent dents.
Too deep → muscle or nerve → weakness or worse.


High-risk zones

  • Marginal mandibular nerve: runs along the lower jaw border. Stay ≥1.5 cm below the jawline edge. Hit it and you get a crooked smile that can last weeks to months.
  • Any area where you can’t pinch a clear fat pad. If you can’t isolate the adipose layer, don’t inject.



Session Setup – Grid or Get Lumps

DO NOT FREESTYLE IT

View attachment 5723259
( Pic from Sayori's lipovela guide, this outline can be used for most of these injectables when trying to dissolve face fat )

View attachment 5723267

( Pic of markings for Aqua under the chin )

Here is an example pic of how I was marking my dots for Aqualyx


View attachment 5723270

( Dont mind the redness this happened after I applied my lido cream idk why :forcedsmile: )
  • Face: 1.0 cm spacing, 0.1–0.2 mL per point (strong DC)
  • Body: 1.5 cm spacing, 0.2–0.5 mL per point
Needles:
30–32G / 4–6 mm for face.
27–30G / 13 mm or cannula for body.

View attachment 5723287
These were my needles pre loaded

Technique:

Also for Aqua since it can sting I recommend throwing in some lido into your vial to reduce the pain

Pinch the pad hard.

Insert at 90° to full depth.

Deposit steadily.

Pause one second.

Withdraw.

Next point.

Steady pressure. No rushing.

( Rushing was really one of the only things I struggled on during my injections so just take some deep breaths, put on some music, and focus )




Aftercare – Clear the Debris or Stay Swollen
  • 3–4 L water daily for 10 days. Lymph and kidneys need volume.
  • Compression (chin strap or garment) 12–24 h/day for the first 5 days.
  • Leave it alone 72 hours. Day 4 onward: light upward lymphatic massage toward nodes.
  • No heat, no sauna, no hard training for 48 hours. Vasodilation makes swelling worse.


Timeline & Red Flags

Lemon Bottle-type: minimal swelling, early tightening by 1–2 weeks.
Heavy DC (Aqualyx, Lipo Lab, Kybella): peak swelling 48–72 hours.
Real contour change weeks 3–6. Full clearance 6–8 weeks.



Stop and get medical help if:
  • Skin turns white during injection or dark purple/black later (vascular issue / dermal hit)
  • Asymmetric lip movement or droop (nerve)
  • Spreading heat, severe pain, fever after day 3 (infection)
( If you have any questions about any of these feel free to dm me where I can help out since I have a pretty alright knowledge base on these things)



Feel free to leave your opinions and criticism down below. This is only my 3rd ever guide Ive made so go easy on me, I am not a pro at this stuff like others I just thought it would be nice to write a simple guide on Fat Dissolvers considering I just did Aqualyx.

Edit:
If you have seen this guide before it is because I also posted it to Nutria.onl

@Askinov @Organ @Tesarossa @HST @0ogrpostcel

Actually learned something good job kid
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Vrilltrum
Actually learned something good job kid
ty bhai, the aqua bloating is still bad but its going down by the day
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON

Similar threads

Vrilltrum
Replies
52
Views
600
Hernan
Hernan
Diddihippi09
Replies
20
Views
80
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09
clodes
Replies
1
Views
54
Schokokuss
Schokokuss
vogt
Replies
0
Views
41
vogt
vogt

Users who are viewing this thread

  • v1gor
Back
Top