Simple Guide to NT frauded selfies

sensen

sensen

Sphinx
Everytime I get on here I see countless rate me threads made by autistic cold gaze brainlets. @dnrd requested someone make a guide on how to take NT+frauded selfies and I think I've done this well over the years so I will be using some examples I've used in the past and shedding light on them.

Let me start by saying I usually don't use my BEST selfies for social media because I feel they're frauded so well that I end up hurting myself when they actually see me.

First, have a camera that is WORTH A FUCK. I cannot stress this enough.
You can't go wrong with iPhone. If you have iPhone x or later, you will have high enough quality to maximize your good features..

LIGHTING IS YOUR BEST FRIEND.

Damn near everyone neglects lighting. I know most think it doesn't have to be said, but it definitely does.You don't need to have ultra perfect lighting in every picture on a tinder profile but it helps a lot to show your natural coloring if you have one. LEAN INTO YOUR STRENGTHS! This is going to be a common theme in this guide. I have blue eyes, however they're not baby blue.. they're not remotely the prettiest, most vibrant blue. But in this natural lighting, the warmth brought out the color in a way that household lighting simply won't. Be aware that strong natural lighting WILL bring out your flaws in structure or asymmetry.. Which is why I am covering my nose in this picture. It isn't an autistic blatant covering of the nose, and I rarely do it in less naturally lit photos so it doesn't become a fucking meme where I'm covering up my worst flaw in every photo. It just looks natural. It looks like I'm posing. Also, don't neglect finding a nice outdoor background. The blue in the sky behind me is absolutely stunning and only adds to the vibrancy overall in the photo. When you think you have enough/good lighting, find more/better.

42633997 2053808858010830 4220642096668737536 n

Bear with me, this selfie is old so the camera is shit, but the point stands.. HAVE FUCKING FLAIR.

You cannot get around nichemaxxing. Unless you are at least a high tier CL or low tier Chad, YOU absolutely MUST have your own style.
Notice the gold hoop earring, and the nosering. This isn't needed to make this a good selfie in the eyes of women, but with one swipe through my profile they realize very quickly that this body jewelry only adds to my overall aesthetic and creates a story. I'm not telling you to be like everyone else and just get a nosering because I have one and women have complimented me thousands of times on it.. I'm telling you to Find your style and lean into it.

Also, notice the slightly open mouth. This in my opinion CAN become tryhard.. but it doesn't have to.
It looks confident, and can look somewhat seductive. Just like squinting the right amount (not too much faggot.) Women respond to confidence. If your selfie can emit confidence like a pillar of masculine energy, you don't even have to fucking look that great. I have seen countless wiggers who are fuck ugly get by on confidence and sex appeal in selfies alone. And they end up slaying. Sure, this has some to do with being nt irl, but you have to get the woman interested in the selfie first. You can fake nt energy in person through practice.. but you MUST nail it in the selfie if you ever want to send out the proper foundational message.

68395133 2546578852067159 586343502116290560 n 1

MAKE A FRIEND SO SOMEONE ELSE CAN TAKE A PHOTO OF YOU.

Brush off the tism long enough to build a friendship with someone who has similar goals to you. This is just a tip for life in general, but it works big time here. People respond better to photos taken by others. Do I have a study to back this up? No.. but do you know it's true by default? Yes. Selfies are a dime a dozen and don't give you any social proofing because you are alone. The mere fact that someone is taking your photo in a non professional environment shows that you have friends. And honestly, these photos can be fucking sick. The first photo in the black, I was actually taking a selfie. The selfie looked like fucking garbage. The lighting wasn't friendly, the angle wasn't friendly. It morphed my face too look thinner in the lower third. It was just overall, a bad selfie.. BUT.. muy friend decided to take a photo of me taking that photo, for his snapchat.. and voila; my 3/10 selfie became a fully social proofed (notice the caption) photo that showed off my features from a good angle. This photo actually got me interest from two females who snapped him with "who is he <3"
Second photo doesn't need a description really.Like I said, social proof, undistorted lens, solid background that fits the photos aesthetic, and me leaning my head down to hoodfraud.

41963373 2042828009108915 2476095250834128896 n
31945268 1854460301279021 680329030209110016 n

ANGLE FRAUD LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER .

Again, LEAN INTO YOUR STRENGTHS. I am clenching my jaw, I am finding solid lighting toshow off the hollow cheek because I know this promotes a positive feature of mine, which is high zygos. I am also playfully doing the gay ducklips because I realize it's going to further accentuate these features.

Have you noticed the most important part about this selfie though?
Probably not.

It's my finger touching my face. The pose, TOUCHING MY FINGER TO MY FACE STOPS THE AUTISM ALARM FROM RINGING.
It not only directs attention away from the ducklips, but it provides more depth to go along with the ducklips. If you just make ducklips in your photo, you're probably going to look retarded, and god forbid you do it in multiple photos, you will surely look autistic ant tryhard. The finger on my face turns an obvious ducklip to fraud hollowcheeks into an actual pose that makes me look interesting to women.
I can't stress this enough. Don't just stare at the fucking camera. Do things that can open you up to tryharding without looking like a faggot.
49654028 2198817800176601 7524718733349093376 n

One more time, in case you haven't gotten it already.. LEAN INTO YOUR STRENGTHS. I don't have the best symmetry, so rarely will I take a selfie head on. This stops my fucked up nose from showing, and my one less tilted eye. However I do have a pretty good lower third and strong as fuck zygos. Notice in multiple photos here including the one below, that I jut my jaw forward and tilt my head at the perfect angle to show the prominent zygos as well. This is critical for me to look my best in a selfie.

216804947 4396929630365396 8106101991700042436 n

tl;dr

1.) LIGHTING IS CRUCIAL
2.) HAVE YOUR OWN SIGNATURE FLAIR
3.) HAVE A FRIEND TAKE SOME PHOTOS
4.) PULL THE VIEWERS ATTENTION AWAY FROM YOUR FRAUD WITH PROPER POSING
5.) LEAN INTO YOUR STRENGTHS IN ANGLE

This isn't super definitive but it definitely needed to be posted.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blatonslatt, stevielake, pneumocystosis and 26 others
brilliant post tbh, @her put in botb

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, thecel and sensen
Awesome thread bro, used a similar set of strategies and got complimented so I can confirm it works

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Edgar, ilyess and sensen
Awesome thread bro, used a similar set of strategies and got complimented so I can confirm it works
A few strategies in this thread that only an NT but also slightly autistic person can figure out.. so hopefully this helps our non nt friends.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and cumbutamoren
nah, this is what an nt selfie looks like
b5b.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Gad, Inscol, .👽. and 3 others
I don't have the courage to take these gay pictures

I don't have the courage to take these gay pictures
I usually don't either. But it's about taking them anyway. Nothing in life comes easy. You're always risking overexposing yourself in NT world when you're not fully NT.

Use these tips, and you minimize your potential for looking retarded and failing.

I usually don't either. But it's about taking them anyway. Nothing in life comes easy. You're always risking overexposing yourself in NT world when you're not fully NT.

Use these tips, and you minimize your potential for looking retarded and failing.
I prefer to just take selfies in public

Great thread tbh, sticky or botb material but you forgot an important thing and it's a good camera phone quality it's essential im considering buying an iphone just for pics.

Everytime I get on here I see countless rate me threads made by autistic cold gaze brainlets.
You could have just tagged me bro

• So Sad
Reactions: sensen
Very useful thread
Bookmarked

Great thread tbh, sticky or botb material but you forgot an important thing and it's a good camera phone quality it's essential im considering buying an iphone just for pics.
That was the first thing I said bro, haha. My preface.

but spot on, extremely underrated aspect

• +1
Reactions: ilyess
That was the first thing I said bro, haha. My preface.

but spot on, extremely underrated aspect
Fuck, sorry bro my dopamine receptors are fucked skipped the introduction jfl.

You know there is a HUGE difference between the pics i take with my "oppo" and the pics that my friend with the iPhone X takes for me, it's indeed the most important thing.

Good guide op will start working by it when i leave this forum and start having a real life :feelsyay:

bump

• WTF
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
i like that you used your own pics as examples. mirin:Comfy:

Thx I needed this

Let me start by saying I usually don't use my BEST selfies for social media because I feel they're frauded so well that I end up hurting myself when they actually see me.
hahahah me