Simps could be a blessing in disguise

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Fire
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Posts
19,121
Reputation
29,703
We could scam them by pretending to be thots and selling piss, shit, panties , fake period blood to them

Simps literally throw their money at those things.
Someone do it please
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
I’ve done it once
Just a tenner
 
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
I’d pay for someone low inhib enough to troll a simp ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Fine until they wanted a live video chat
So I bailed out
I think they’re being more aware of catfishes
Fuck. Deepfake technology could help in this regard.
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
Me when seeing a simp
SillyMeekBluebottlejellyfish size restricted
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Subhuman Philtrum, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person

Similar threads

3
Replies
2
Views
35
Raison_d'être
Raison_d'être
almightymako
Replies
14
Views
87
gr0ws0meb0nes
G
foxhead131
Replies
1
Views
6
wedzio
wedzio
jr49506
Replies
2
Views
40
jr49506
jr49506
The Grinch
Replies
3
Views
53
The Grinch
The Grinch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top