SIMPS.ME !!! @THECOPEFULCURRY STOP HARASSING ME IN PMS

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
FUKKEN COPEFUL CUERRY IS SPAMMING MY PMS BEGGING TO SEE @egoy 'S LEAKED PICTURES
Awawawawawan

FUARKING CURRIES WHEN DO THEY LEARN

@sytyl @TheCopefulCurry @PYT @BigBiceps @Gazzamogga @Nisse @Latebloomer10 @Original @tapout @looksmaxxer234 @TheEndHasNoEnd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13375, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7580 and 31 others
WHERE IS THE VID NIGGA I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 6723, JustBeCurry and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6723, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
simping is mega cringe
AF24C9B9 5A99 4093 932A A7EA9D95B699

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and goat2x
RFgZdiBwwtybcyp8raBB3Q2pEpuapzImckAMZL1okmXkV3O11NJ7D3B6x9j4BlJyXk2lko7L5V2B9KxZv-4oCWZNcLRowSIP0sVkVzB6iZl6wbM5S1nWfz5Vph2gPgucjPz225nD

Being the high-IQ user I am, I was naturally skeptical of this LARP from the beginning:

PbqgtzO7C-An1M4rlrxbBwzM5TXrwS6X_5MPi7OKfERH514BdXWaq8YlqmUr0ev7EPwAzuJBf67z26Eu1C75Nr3FTubUopjKL2fhIWSGuPHYFiHM8mFW1udAYJ_KOJzWHSJHCMr3

t5ye9LAGl-Hcop3u7PZ_V9kGLUb2Jdsfj8zKSjBhpaEBWu_xjYvzaFOnINToejKz6d7N0fxYkiB8pzJcGQoyoAHupwU0ftQtmJIdnDTbD3pxqO4Hl9vWbrIxv0973tlOC5xG4K0f

PO8G-1KZplDmEIpfguD5ozuB6NCjTFFlkNL0Kb_fgv-vwE-nUjQcWK6CumWExYGGXwJERhs0Sq66VyWDIsWeDAJtH7-LdmTpawuP7CH3EcF_ArZw_h2S6wVdbLCCt5Pp1wXw6Fwr

These screenshots are sufficient to absolve myself of any association with this retard thread and all accusations arising from it. By PMing you, I’d be able to determine whether this was LARP. Your failure to provide pics corroborated my suspicions.

I also foresaw that you might try to alter the contents of our conversation in an attempt to sensationalize this, so the real conversation is as follows:

As you can see, I merely asked for pics once and ethnicity (I couldn’t place it). No simping occured

Jfl @ you giga-sperg thinking you "exposed" anybody. The only thing exposed today has been your infinite autism. It has never been more over than it is for you

Vince Carter Youre Done GIF by NBA - Find & Share on GIPHY

Inb4 you start barking endlessly in bolded hyperfont

@brbbrah @sytyl @Bronze8

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Alexanderr, ThreadMatters and 19 others
RFgZdiBwwtybcyp8raBB3Q2pEpuapzImckAMZL1okmXkV3O11NJ7D3B6x9j4BlJyXk2lko7L5V2B9KxZv-4oCWZNcLRowSIP0sVkVzB6iZl6wbM5S1nWfz5Vph2gPgucjPz225nD

Being the high-IQ user I am, I was naturally skeptical of this LARP from the beginning:

PbqgtzO7C-An1M4rlrxbBwzM5TXrwS6X_5MPi7OKfERH514BdXWaq8YlqmUr0ev7EPwAzuJBf67z26Eu1C75Nr3FTubUopjKL2fhIWSGuPHYFiHM8mFW1udAYJ_KOJzWHSJHCMr3

t5ye9LAGl-Hcop3u7PZ_V9kGLUb2Jdsfj8zKSjBhpaEBWu_xjYvzaFOnINToejKz6d7N0fxYkiB8pzJcGQoyoAHupwU0ftQtmJIdnDTbD3pxqO4Hl9vWbrIxv0973tlOC5xG4K0f

PO8G-1KZplDmEIpfguD5ozuB6NCjTFFlkNL0Kb_fgv-vwE-nUjQcWK6CumWExYGGXwJERhs0Sq66VyWDIsWeDAJtH7-LdmTpawuP7CH3EcF_ArZw_h2S6wVdbLCCt5Pp1wXw6Fwr

These screenshots are sufficient to absolve myself of any association with this retard thread and all accusations arising from it. By PMing you, I’d be able to determine whether this was LARP. Your failure to provide pics corroborated my suspicions.

I also foresaw that you might try to alter the contents of our conversation in an attempt to sensationalize this, so the real conversation is as follows:

View attachment 731430

As you can see, I merely asked for pics once and ethnicity (I couldn’t place it). No simping occured

Jfl @ you giga-sperg thinking you "exposed" anybody. The only thing exposed today has been your infinite autism. It has never been more over than it is for you

@brbbrah @sytyl @Bronze8

YUR3mZEGidZ5kXhLFrXuJdmtVPLA_Wa8H7xFTm5vcxzlKcSHpMErGgjehgYd43PxsNYzco1XxXO1YSYu13IfRR5vcgZ2vfcwXFfgapamYXVxtPJcAyi8qqMTXymNjfqpL0J93dO9

Fucking retard you clearly stated that I “didnt suspect anything” when I clearly did (given the screenshots), rendering your entire argument invalid. End yourself ASAP
DIDNT READ YOUR PATHETIC COPY AND PASTED REPLY U UTTER FAGGOT THE EVIDENCE IS LITERALLY HERE
STOP COPING
fuarking copefull cuerry

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Taylorswift, 6485b025t and 4 others

View attachment 731430

@brbbrah @sytyl @Bronze8
cope

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, 6485b025t and goat2x
This shit was really cringe ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 9072 and Warlow

View attachment 731430

@brbbrah @sytyl @Bronze8
Nigga did u just repost the scs of u simping like a thirsty indian boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and goat2x
@AlwaysHaveQuestions damn I should of replaced you with him on my simp patrol thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, AlwaysHaveQuestions and goat2x
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
WHAT A SIMPING FUCKING SUBHUMAN
NO WONDER HIS NAME IS COPEFUL CUERRY

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, sytyl and Deleted member 6382
@TheCopefulCurry this dude asked u to question her what ethnicity she was lmfao

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
gee i wonder where @Trungvu went

• JFL
Reactions: Lux

View attachment 731430

@brbbrah @sytyl @Bronze8
DIDNT READ YOUR PATHETIC COPY AND PASTED REPLY U UTTER FAGGOT THE EVIDENCE IS LITERALLY HERE
STOP COPING
can confirm @TheCopefulCurry 's story. Goat is a troll

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry, sytyl and Copeful
@TheCopefulCurry YOU'RE A SHAME TO UR FAMILY AND SHOULD ROPE AFTER SUCH AN EMBARRESMENT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
tbh jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and goat2x
This whole thing makes me want to rope.

• +1
hey he was horny, give him a pass bhai.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and inceletto
POV OF @TheCopefulCurry WRITING HIS SHITTY COPING made up ESSAY IN HIS FREE TIME SO HE CANT GET EXPOSED ON AN INCEL FORUM
Lbz72dbccpyldkuqaljh

WHAT A COPING SUBHUMAN DEGENERATE

@sytyl @tapout @abmonger @Latebloomer10 @Warlow @inceletto @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6382, Warlow and 4 others
POV OF @TheCopefulCurry WRITING HIS SHITTY COPING made up ESSAY IN HIS FREE TIME SO HE CANT GET EXPOSED ON AN INCEL FORUM
View attachment 731443
WHAT A COPING SUBHUMAN DEGENERATE

@sytyl @tapout @abmonger @Latebloomer10 @Warlow @inceletto @looksmaxxer234
Reminder you were the one that took time out of your day to try and frame me by altering our conversation via inspect element

Youve been outplayed, i simply saw this coming

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, 6485b025t and MrGlutton
Reminder you were the one that took time out of your day to try and frame me by altering our conversation via inspect element

Youve been outplayed, i simply saw this coming
THIS IS 100% REAL WHILE YOU WASTED 2 HOURS ON YOUR SHITTY ESSAY YOU FUCKING COPING SUBHUMAN JFL @ UR BABOON IQ
YOU ARE AN INSECURE HIGH INHIB PUSSY

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, sytyl and 6485b025t
THIS IS 100% REAL WHILE YOU WASTED 2 HOURS ON YOUR SHITTY ESSAY YOU FUCKING COPING SUBHUMAN JFL @ UR BABOON IQ
YOU ARE AN INSECURE HIGH INHIB PUSSY
bootleg undisputed

try some more

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Make the fucking vid already
Rage

Tenor 7

@brbbrah @sytyl @Bronze8

Stfu aren't there some babs and vegana for you to ask for

• JFL
bump

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek and goat2x
BRUCE LEE GANG

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Copeful
BRUTAL SON INDEED, TheCopefulCurry FORUM REPUTATION HAS BEEN SHATTERED AND EVEN GONE DOWN IN FRONT OF HIS BROTHERS EYES. YOU JUST EXPOSED HIM.
ReliableHairyLarva-size_restricted.gif

jk Thecopefulcurry is muslim bhai would never do this shit

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, goat2x and Copeful
BRUTAL SON INDEED, TheCopefulCurry FORUM REPUTATION HAS BEEN SHATTERED AND EVEN GONE DOWN IN FRONT OF HIS BROTHERS EYES. YOU JUST EXPOSED HIM.
ReliableHairyLarva-size_restricted.gif

jk Thecopefulcurry is muslim bhai would never do this shit

over 4 him

• So Sad
Reactions: Copeful
giphy.gif

• +1
The hornyful curry

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and goat2x
excellent thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
  • JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, 6485b025t and Deleted member 6217
Did you really think you could slide in pms and make amends with me and then tag me to back you up
View attachment 732393
jk tho @goat2x he outsmarted you accept that he saw it coming
Make amends for what nigga, i was fucking with u the other day

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
I literally told him that im gonna do it jfl
Cope, you never told me you were going to alter our conversation

I foresaw that. And its your fault for broadcasting that you were going to make an expose thread

Mire my IQ

• JFL
Cope, you never told me you were going to alter our conversation

I foresaw that

Mire my IQ
cope i literally told you that im gonna do an expose so you made a whole pathetic essay
only thing im impressed with is your perma rotting abilities i didnt know that you gonna write a whole essay to save your shitty incel image im mirin your state

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back