SIMPS.ME !!! @THECOPEFULCURRY STOP HARASSING ME IN PMS

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
cope i literally told you that im gonna do an expose so you made a whole pathetic essay
only thing im impressed with is your perma rotting abilities i didnt know that you gonna write a whole essay to save your shitty incel image im mirin your state
How many times do i have to say this

You are the one that made this entire fucking thread dedicated to "exposing" me. You took time out of your day to edit our convo, take screenshots and make this entire thread to attack me

Just lol if you think i care about my image on this site, i dont. Would you not respond to somebody that attacks you here? Youd tag your entire fucking squad to defend you

• JFL
Cope, you never told me you were going to alter our conversation

I foresaw that. And its your fault for broadcasting that you were going to make an expose thread

Mire my IQ
jfl @ ur baboon iq if you think i care about you making proof that you didnt write that
you fucking autist everyone knows except you that i edited the image
thats the fucking joke about this

• JFL
Should have left dm before making thread

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
jfl @ ur baboon iq if you think i care about you making proof that you didnt write that
you fucking autist everyone knows except you that i edited the image
thats the fucking joke about this
No, you are backtracking now
People unironically believed this

You are butthurt that i had a response ready and took your reacts

• JFL
How many times do i have to say this

You are the one that made this entire fucking thread dedicated to "exposing" me. You took time out of your day to edit our convo, take screenshots and make this entire thread to attack me

Just lol if you think i care about my image on this site, i dont. Would you not respond to somebody that attacks you here? Youd tag your entire fucking squad to defend you
YOU IDIOT IT TOOK ME 2 MINUTES TO EDIT THE SOURCE :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
ARE YOU THIS RETARDED YOU DEGENERATE FAGGOT?
I LITERALLY MADE 2 SENTENCES WHILE YOU MADE A WHOLE FUCKING ESSAY ABOUT ME YOU SUBHUMAN COPING CURRY PERMA VIRGIN

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and 6485b025t
No, you are backtracking now
People unironically believed this

You are butthurt that i had a response ready and took your reacts
YOUR LACK OF IRL SOCIAL LIFE EXPERIENCE JUST SHOWS YOU AUTISMO BABOON
YOU IDIOT DO YOU REALLY THINK SOMEONE BELEIVED THAT YOU PMED ME ABOUT "PUNJABI SEGGS"? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: HOLY SHIT YOU ARE RETARDED

nah im done here. this nigga is autistic and pissed at the fact that i outwitted him
HIGH INHIB PERMA VIRGIN SHITSKIN COPE
YOU GOT BULLIED IRL YOU LACK IRL EXPERIENCE THATS WHY YOU ARE REACTING LIKE A PRIME AUTISMO MENTAL PATIENT, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT I EDITED THE PICS EXCEPT YOUR DUMBASS :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Yo pietro here

• Love it

been your s

Vince Carter Youre Done GIF by NBA - Find & Share on GIPHY

• JFL
@TheCopefulCurry good times

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Copeful