Since becoming Christian, I can not simp for women anymore.

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Banned
I used to try to find love and all that cringe false shit. Then i became Christian, my oneitis girl, my crush passed away quickly soon after and I never again fell in love. Lol imagine trying to find love in some lustful simp relationship with a female.

True Love is the Fatherly non-sexual love. Love isn't lust. Love is love for God.

I used to write songs for random girls, lol so cringe idolizng them i was such a cuck loser.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incelmogger, mog_me and Deleted member 77718

I used to try to find love and all that cringe false shit. Then i became Christian, my oneitis girl, my crush passed away quickly soon after and I never again fell in love. Lol imagine trying to find love in some lustful simp relationship with a female.

True Love is the Fatherly non-sexual love. Love isn't lust. Love is love for God.

I used to write songs for random girls, lol so cringe idolizng them i was such a cuck loser.
Based and christpilled. I won’t give up on love though. I want a religious wife to fall in love with soooooo bad. That is the ultimate ascension

"... and I never again fell in love."

Lol, dudes like 16 years old.