Since i came off Roids,i have absolute zero living will

Deleted member 14049

Deleted member 14049

Iron
I hate myself and take it out on others since i quit roids,

I guess my e2 levels are through the roof atm too bad i am poor and can't afford PEDs.

Also accutane and finasteride use because slight to moderate hairloss/acne made me have extreme depression to the point of being in edge of killing myself.

NEVER TOUCH ROIDS OR ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE

:feelswhy:

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator, AlwaysHaveQuestions, oldcelloser and 5 others
This is why i will never touch roids

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 14049
You're making me want to use roids

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, oldcelloser and Deleted member 14049
Why tf ppl use so much shit
I mean roids pretty much make fin ineffectivr

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14049 and Gmanic
Could've told you that before you shut your HPTA down. Many more looksmaxers are gonna end up like you but they never listen so they gotta suffer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14049
Could've told you that before you shut your HPTA down. Many more looksmaxers are gonna end up like you but they never listen so they gotta suffer
No
Roid till death

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 14049
No
Roid till death
That's what I planned on doing when I was 19. Still had to come off after half a year. You can't foresee the future or plan ahead. Life is unpredictable

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14049 and BradAniston
That's what I planned on doing when I was 19. Still had to come off after half a year. You can't foresee the future or plan ahead. Life is unpredictable
How is the before after ?
Noticeable ?

• +1
Good on you for coming off, your body will heal with time dont worry so much about it. I'm staying on HRT until the day I die tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, oldcelloser, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Albeacho, Deleted member 14049 and 1 other person
I did a 10 week cycle so i am good recovering i guess.Perma t shutdown is meme unless you are abusing steroids for a long time in big doses.

I am just feeling low energy and bitch like but it will be fixed by time hopefully i guess.
Use aromasin
I am,dw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Albeacho
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14049 and Albeacho
jfl @ taking roids

• So Sad
do proper pct

• Ugh..
It is tempting for many people from what ive heard, but it seems that taking anything like a drug or hormones, including even drinking some coffee in the morning, is just a bad idea, youre destined to become addicted/dependent and then when you go off of it you will always think about how it was better when you were on it. Just sounds awful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14049 and Albeacho
Test is a steroid and shuts your HPTA down just like any other AAS
Normal cycles of test will not, Hrt will though. If you come off and on its gonna be fine. Roids are way of ascension for many so don't scare people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Normal cycles of test will not, Hrt will though. If you come off and on its gonna be fine. Roids are way of ascension for many so don't scare people.
Yes they will, even if you inject less than what you produce naturally

I hate myself and take it out on others since i quit roids,

I guess my e2 levels are through the roof atm too bad i am poor and can't afford PEDs.

Also accutane and finasteride use because slight to moderate hairloss/acne made me have extreme depression to the point of being in edge of killing myself.

NEVER TOUCH ROIDS OR ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE

:feelswhy:
why did you come off bitch? just blast for the rest of your life faggit; take AIs and dont complain like a foid here

dont blame roids, you are just a bad responder (should have gotten bloodwork done)

retards like you start pinning without having done any research beforehand and end up causing irreversible side effects

PEDs are legit and a good way to increase smv, dont let anyone tell you otherwise. This forum knows absolutely nothing about them. fuck even reddit is more knowledgeable jfl

• +1
Reactions: SolarWind