Since i lost my looks from chadlite to mtn no woman is attracted to me

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
How can you not believe in the blackpill when then i had no style, no haircut, skinny from not working out, no deodorant, and they were still attracted to me becouse of attractive face, i need the attraction back:feelsree:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 17791
why did you descend?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, alphamaxxxx, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Brag thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
You were never chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 19174, Deleted member 18153 and 1 other person
chadlite to mtn seems unlikely. college chads that get fat and alcoholic still mog 95% of his age group

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, aBetterMii, Chadeep and 3 others
How can you not believe in the blackpill when then i had no style, no haircut, skinny from not working out, no deodorant, and they were still attracted to me becouse of attractive face, i need the attraction back:feelsree:
PSL autism got you. Why you listen to a bunch of KHHV incels on how to attract women?

Irl its just be decent height/decent face/NT/decent pheno to get pussy. A MTN frat slayer prolly has more bodies and live a much better life than all forum "chads" combined

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 19036, Chadeep and 3 others
why did you descend?
1. Subliminals i'm saying to you to never hear them EVER, i listen to one about bigger head and it made my forhead bigger, and one about better jawline which somehow made me look worse
2. Fat gain and chewing i did incorectly which made my cheeks look fat

I CAN'T DO MEWING I FOCUS ON PHYSIQUE INSTEAD, i will start cutting next weak to lower bf and hopefully get attraction, if it will not work i think using botox to atrophy the muscle and the cheeks

It sucks thinking something like that happened, god is cruel, now i have to live with it

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 19174 and 7 others

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220904-144740_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220904-144740_WhatsApp.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 19174, Polar and 3 others
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: i will never be with a htb i'm a social reject

• So Sad
Reactions: alphamaxxxx
1. Subliminals i'm saying to you to never hear them EVER, i listen to one about bigger head and it made my forhead bigger, and one about better jawline which somehow made me look worse
2. Fat gain and chewing i did incorectly which made my cheeks look fat

I CAN'T DO MEWING I FOCUS ON PHYSIQUE INSTEAD, i will start cutting next weak to lower bf and hopefully get attraction, if it will not work i think using botox to atrophy the muscle and the cheeks

It sucks thinking something like that happened, god is cruel, now i have to live with it
Im doing blue eye subliminals right now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 18153 and Deleted member 18244
Im doing blue eye subliminals right now
I absoultly fear using them, you shouldn't looksmax since you are a chad, go socialmaxxing instead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 18244
PSL autism got you. Why you listen to a bunch of KHHV incels on how to attract women?

Irl its just be decent height/decent face/NT/decent pheno to get pussy. A MTN frat slayer prolly has more bodies and live a much better life than all forum "chads" combined

thank yoy for the laugh this morning boys

• JFL
Reactions: Verse

I'm trying to socialmaxx, how to do that?

I absoultly fear using them, you shouldn't looksmax since you are a chad, go socialmaxxing instead
Thank you for your concerns.

I really want blue eyes, mine are beown

How does u lookks your looks
Can't you looksmax back

Attachments

• 16625540430923700679554661496422.jpg
    16625540430923700679554661496422.jpg
    528.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Yeah I'm in the same situation as you. I got fatter and went from getting iois on a regular basis to having no women breathe my way. By the way are you living in Israel?:)

Yeah I'm in the same situation as you. I got fatter and went from getting iois on a regular basis to having no women breathe my way. By the way are you living in Israel?:)
Yes, israel

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Bro when have u been chadlite no offense really but ur face literally has no potential to be chadlite maybe with some strong surgeries but for now even HTN is pushing it a bit

Aryan pride world wide

✊🇮🇳🇮🇱✊

Bhai pride