Since I quit veganism I look better

Mexicancel

Mexicancel

Sadness is rebellion
Yes I used to be vegan for 3 years, even when I was obese (junk food vegan) but I was so deluded into veganism that didn't realized my skin looked like shit, dry, no life, chalky... I used to eat like 400-500g of carbs a day of grains pasta tofu etc.

After I quitted veganism, and eating no more than 100g of carbs a day (bananas and carrots mostly) my skin cleared up, is glowing and I have no brown spots on my cheeks, overall looks healthier.

Jfl at veganism, what's the point of saving animals if you aren't saving yourself from inceldom, fuck animals lol

Screenshot 20190804 152527  01

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Newguyaround, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
What were you eating though? It's possible to be vegan and still have a shit diet.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You could've just done better.

Good veganism is a 70IQ diet

stop eating plants bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Mexicancel
Titties

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and shimada
As a mexican how could you do that lol. Mexican food is pretty good just really fattening. I could never stop eating meat

You look bad . Lol you were ripping on me. I mog you to the moon you look like one those fat powerlifters who squats until the cows go home . All traps no delts

You look bad . Lol you were ripping on me. I mog you to the moon you look like one those fat powerlifters who squats until the cows go home . All traps no delts
I didn't even lift tho
. I mog you to the moon
Yes Timmy, you mog me to the moon ๐Ÿค—

Last edited:
JFL at veganism. I ate 50 grams protein from fava beans + chickpeas for breakfast (foul mudammas) and I couldnt eat anymore all day. For reference my protein target is 200 grams, you literally can't get that from plants without bloating yourself to death

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
JFL at veganism. I ate 50 grams protein from fava beans + chickpeas for breakfast (foul mudammas) and I couldnt eat anymore all day. For reference my protein target is 200 grams, you literally can't get that from plants without bloating yourself to death
That happened to me

The worst thing about veganism is the bloat. I was vegan for a few weeks and my bloat was horrible from lentils and broccoli and my farts smelled rotten, like a dead person's body and my skin started emitting this smell too.
I'm still vegetarian but still not sure if it's counterproductive when I start working out.
Dairy as a main source of protein is subideal ig

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I'm still vegetarian but still not sure if it's counterproductive when I start working out.
Fat free dairy and eggs can be enough, but they get boring