Since I’m a discord admin I get girls

onmyway

onmyway

Iron
I even tell em I’m good in a videogame , I say dumb stuff like I’m lvl 182 with a elfen dark warrior and I got a Apocalypse sword +22 they dont know wassup all they get is that I’m the best in my field

They don’t care bout ur autism , as long as u don’t look autist hahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lars, incel194012940, 0kami123 and 3 others
bro we arent gonna start grooming

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694, cajuun0 and Deleted member 17829
the bots don't count

• JFL
Reactions: eyes
hardest thing is to get them to meet up with you, discord girls will dm you first and act very flirty strip on webcam after a few minutes but it's all for attention when it comes to the real deal it rarely works out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I even tell em I’m good in a videogame , I say dumb stuff like I’m lvl 182 with a elfen dark warrior and I got a Apocalypse sword +22 they dont know wassup all they get is that I’m the best in my field

They don’t care bout ur autism , as long as u don’t look autist hahaha
You can't really be bragging about girls though unless you've had sex with them.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 19896 and Deleted member 17829
bro we arent gonna start grooming
dog grooming?
Dogs Stripping GIF by Artero Professional Line

hardest thing is to get them to meet up with you, discord girls will dm you first and act very flirty strip on webcam after a few minutes but it's all for attention when it comes to the real deal it rarely works out
I dont meet girls from discord but on tinder or irl
I wouldnt speak if this was just flirts or wtv
But forgot this forum is for the mentally ill and some ppl actually brag about some blablas

No high value women are on discord lol. Only typically mentally ill girls or femcels.

You can't really be bragging about girls though unless you've had sex with them.
even than bragging about slays is stupid, just to put a bandaid on your insecurity

Morale of story is wtv u do women dont care , do u think they care about me being a virtual adventurer on warcraft
Being good somewhere gives a halo 🤣 and I dont fk w the ghettos bitches u be fkn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back