Since losing a tooth of mine 2 years back now I have seen minor recession in my left maxilla (Lower Jaw)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Since losing a tooth of mine 2 years back now I have seen minor recession in my left maxilla (Lower Jaw) ... it's a mid to front side tooth and I really should have got an implant put in a lot soon. It's more noticable irl, but even in pictures you can sort of see how the cheek has come-in. The reason is said this is of course because you are no-longer able to chew as comprehensively from the area that has lost it's tooth.

My question is, once I do get the implant done in a month's time, will that recession be repaired over a period of time back to healthy chewing on that respective side?

It's on the viewers left-hand side. Mirror view.

Asymmetry is clear

Photo 2020 08 31 18 01 56

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Agendum and RecessedPrettyboy
Tiny FaceApp, hitting the "Handsome" preset and wala. Fucking pisses me off. I am so close, lol. Eyes, lips, skin-colouring and a little less bloat.

Photo 2020 08 31 18 09 19

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 8583
cope. after u lost ur tooth u started to pay more attention to ur asymmetry. u were probs always like that

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and RecessedPrettyboy
@MakinItHappen Does an implant stop all recession or will there still be some?

After reading that tooth loss causes bone loss I’ve always been paranoid about losing a tooth

@MakinItHappen Does an implant stop all recession or will there still be some?

After reading that tooth loss causes bone loss I’ve always been paranoid about losing a tooth

There will of course naturally be some if you mouth-breathe. If you're going through adolecence still (16-25) and you mouth-breathe, then I would imagine you set yourself at risk of recession.

Apparently after 25 you can still have recession, but it's more "melt". I am 28 and lost the tooth at 26 and feel in that time I have had exactly melt.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
cope. after u lost ur tooth u started to pay more attention to ur asymmetry. u were probs always like that

I'll tell you where I was MUCH better. Orbital rims and no canthal tilt. Was neutral tilt. Plus obviously much lower body fat. I was an athlete.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
face app changes my whole face jfl

I'm glad it only makes minor but subtle adjustments on me. It's like artificial intelligence is telling me I am not far off lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I'll tell you where I was MUCH better. Orbital rims and no canthal tilt. Was neutral tilt. Plus obviously much lower body fat. I was an athlete.
ur retarded if u thing 1 tooth is gonna cause bone loss jfl.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and RecessedPrettyboy
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum and RecessedPrettyboy
i said 1 tooth. not all 32 dumbass nigga. stop coping muh muh it caused nct. U were always subhuman u just failed to realise it until now.
Its his cope mechanism. Dont bother. He cant accept he has subhuman genes such as NCT. Of course 1 tooth extraction isnt gonna cause loss of bone jfl or dear god fucking NCT jfl. This guy is the biggest delusional in this forum.

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
NEXT THREAD: How my one tooth extraction resulted in my subhuman ipd.

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and RecessedPrettyboy
NEXT THREAD: How my one tooth extraction resulted in my subhuman ipd.

Tooth extraction has had nothing to do with anything regrading my eyes or orbitals lol.

I am specifically concerning myself with one of my cheeks lower jaw (Maxilla)

Tooth extraction has had nothing to do with anything regrading my eyes or orbitals lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and RecessedPrettyboy

I meant in general you fucking geek. What has diminished with age.

• Ugh..

Delusionalcoper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, MentalistKebab and The Bleach Pill
@The Bleach Pill

1931116 99782780719 3755 n 1

1934309 46789210719 7116 n

Check strength of lower jaw here on same side I am talking about, in my early 20s.

• JFL

• Ugh..
@The Bleach Pill is another bitter virgin upset with normies being on the forum, who must be blocked, lol.

See ya bro.

• JFL
Since losing a tooth of mine 2 years back now I have seen minor recession in my left maxilla (Lower Jaw) ... it's a mid to front side tooth and I really should have got an implant put in a lot soon. It's more noticable irl, but even in pictures you can sort of see how the cheek has come-in. The reason is said this is of course because you are no-longer able to chew as comprehensively from the area that has lost it's tooth.

My question is, once I do get the implant done in a month's time, will that recession be repaired over a period of time back to healthy chewing on that respective side?

It's on the viewers left-hand side. Mirror view.

Asymmetry is clear

View attachment 634703
My facial structure fell apart after getting my wisdom tooth extraction when I was in my early 20's. They told me that it would slow down my crowding.....it destabilized my crowding over the years into an even shittier occlusion that disrupted my maxillary cant.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Deleted member 6908
No symmetry for ur face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and RecessedPrettyboy
My facial structure fell apart after getting my wisdom tooth extraction when I was in my early 20's. They told me that it would slow down my crowding.....it destabilized my crowding over the years into an even shittier occlusion that disrupted my maxillary cant.

There you go.

These geeky incels think they are experts with their narrow minded perspectives.

Anything you're gonna try and do to counter this now btw?

• JFL
  • +1
There you go.

These geeky incels think they are experts with their narrow minded perspectives.

Im currently doing MSE and plan to do protraction but I think the damage has already been done though as my upper jaw became slightler downswung. Im hoping that correcting occlusion can alleviate it but I'd have to have good posture to keep it from relapsing. Worst part is that I feel like Im not using my masseters to their fullest due to the void of all my extracted wisdom teeth which makes my gonials look even narrower.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and RecessedPrettyboy
Posts 26
Reputation 10
There you go.

nigga used a gaycel as proof for his 2 iq theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and RecessedPrettyboy
There you go.

fucking over for me then. I was born with only 3 wisdom teeth. I guess that must mean my maxilla is collapsed and I have subhuman asymetry or something according to @MakinItHappen 's 2 IQ theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum and The Bleach Pill
Im currently doing MSE and plan to do protraction but I think the damage has already been done though as my upper jaw became slightler downswung. Im hoping that correcting occlusion can alleviate it but I'd have to have good posture to keep it from relapsing. Worst part is that I feel like Im not using my masseters to their fullest due to the void of all my extracted wisdom teeth which makes my gonials look even narrower.

I'm sorry about this man. Do give it your best shot though and put all your might into it. This is living proof that our lower face is almost entirely environmental. Just that our genetics dictate it's potential for good development.

• +1
  • JFL
Its his cope mechanism. Dont bother. He cant accept he has subhuman genes such as NCT. Of course 1 tooth extraction isnt gonna cause loss of bone jfl or dear god fucking NCT jfl. This guy is the biggest delusional in this forum.
exactly look at ramirez

• +1
Annotation 2020 08 31 203936
jfl at u nigga. Cant take an L so u report it to mods

• JFL
Gonna get right tf back to mewing and chewing for my palate because my wisdom teeth are coming and I’d rope if I needed to have extracted ffs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
how do I avoid losing teeth in a fight? I haev to fight my bully on frdiday and dont wana go to the dentst again

Maxilla is upper jaw. Just remembered. My bad.

Gonna get right tf back to mewing and chewing for my palate because my wisdom teeth aren coming and I’d rope if I needed to have extracted ffs.
dont worry bro extracting wisdom teeth does nothing if youre past puberty. you wont lose bone or anything.

For example I was born without the upper right wisdom tooth and there is literally no difference from the left side to the right side of my face

dont worry bro extracting wisdom teeth does nothing if youre past puberty. you wont lose bone or anything.

For example I was born without the upper right wisdom tooth and there is literally no difference from the left side to the right side of my face
But losing bone and all the underlying tissue is different from simply not having it in the first place no?
Also isn’t bone resorption like a long term thing?