Since most women morph their tinder pics, we should do the same thing

R

randomuser2407

Noble Natty
With the morphing skills that I have acquired after practicing with other users' pics and morphing them to the best of my ability, I would definitely be able to make a catfish account with a Chad who looks a lot like the perfect version of myself.

Now, I know what most of you are going to say, "But copingvolcel, when she sees your face she will see how you really look like and reject you."

But since the vast majority of women on tinder lie about their looks on their pictures, it means that when you will meet her, you both will be disappointed and most likely looksmatched. So it's the perfect thing.

If women are frauding, then we should do the same thing and make it as realistic as possible with morphed pictures of ourselves that look perfect but as if it were a real person.

I have also found out that some apps let you morph your aspie stare into a more NT pose to not look like a serial killer in your pics and without changing how you look like, that alone should give you more matches. The more you morph, the higher the risk but if you don't morph at all, then you're not even taking any risks and you're accepting to play a rigged game and that is worse.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 8856, Xangsane and 29 others
So you want to act like an irrational, emotional creature that jumps when it sees a cockroach? Good luck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, itorroella9, Deleted member 11053 and 2 others
So you want to act like an irrational, emotional creature that jumps when it sees a cockroach? Good luck.
Ok so you're not looksmaxxing to get laid with women? Are you gay?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, BradAniston, Deleted member 9090 and 4 others
Why do you want to look like a fake faggot?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Patient A, Deleted member 8765 and 4 others
Nope don’t do it. Girls aren’t nearly as desperate/horny as dudes. You’ll most likely still want to fuck a girl if she looks 0.5 PSL points worse. She has enough options though where she can afford to reject you if you look worse in person.

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope, zaynbrah, Deleted member 4614 and 10 others
Why do you want to look like a fake faggot?
Why should I play by the rules if no one else is doing it? The answer is simple, I would be a fool to be 100% legit. But of course, the more you morph, the less subtle it will be. If she is attracted to you irl, that is all that matters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, RealLooksmaxxer, sandcelmuttcel and 3 others
Why should I play by the rules if no one else is doing it? The answer is simple, I would be a fool to be 100% legit. But of course, the more you morph, the less subtle it will be. If she is attracted to you irl, that is all that matters.
You are rational. You play by the rules. Women are irrational. They cheat.

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, Deleted member 8765 and RealLooksmaxxer
Nope don’t do it. Girls aren’t nearly as desperate/horny as dudes. You’ll most likely still want to fuck a girl if she looks 0.5 PSL points worse. She has enough options though where she can afford to reject you if you look worse in person.
I'm not talking about dating out of your league. I'm talking about boosting your pics artificially to get you the same women you would have gotten IRL or slightly below that instead of getting nothing.

If you aim too high, you'll fail of course.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, alex569, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 8765 and 4 others
I'm not talking about dating out of your league. I'm talking about boosting your pics artificially to get you the same women you would have gotten IRL or slightly below that instead of getting nothing.

If you aim too high, you'll fail of course.
This could just be own experience only. But out of the ~30 girls I’ve met with off tinder/hinge, about 20 looked better in person. 2 looked worse (1 was pretty bad). And the rest looked the same. I was really surprised, so I don’t think frauding is as prevalent as you think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Patient A and Stevensmithgerard
CopiusMaximus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, DianabolDownie and .*my*.
This could just be own experience only. But out of the ~30 girls I’ve met with off tinder/hinge, about 20 looked better in person. 2 looked worse (1 was pretty bad). And the rest looked the same. I was really surprised, so I don’t think frauding is as prevalent as you think.
OK, then maybe not frauding but you can at least try to fraud an NT pose without changing your looks at all.

This can be done in Facetune 2 by adding a genuine looking smile to a picture.

By doing that, you can take all your aspie pics and make them extremely NT. That alone should give you more matches.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
from what im seeing girls don't morph their pic tbh. they use filters and effects to death .it differs from morphing your features imo morphing is more hardcore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 11053 and 3 others
from what im seeing girls don't morph their pic tbh. they use filters and effects to death .it differs from morphing your features imo morphing is more hardcore
When I said morphing, I was actually talking about filters.
It does only a small difference but the difference is enough to make you look so much better without looking like a completely different person. In other words, unless she saw the 2 pictures, if she saw just the best one, she wouldn't see a difference in real life:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, JizzFarmer, Patient A and 11 others
It does only a small difference but the difference is enough to make you look so much better without looking like a completely different person. In other words, unless she saw the 2 pictures, if she saw just the best one, she wouldn't see a difference in real life:

Completely support this staff. Let's be honest - we cannot match of fraudulency lvls of women (make up, using photoshop and all the ''angle ''posing) so I dont see a problem with frauding as long it is done with sanity - to highlight your best features and not on all pictures. For example, good light filter can enhance the good features you have and bad filter can downgrade that. In PicsArt app you can do a lot. But you have to have a GREAT professional pics to do this stuff. Otherwise frauding on success with macthes will be almost non existant. Of, course, if you are Chad, then all of these rules don't apply to you.

or just look good in pics without morphing :chad:

cope,some of those snapchat filters are just as bad tbh

Legit

still better than not getting matches/dates at all.

cope,some of those snapchat filters are just as bad tbh
i can tell if its filtered or not looks unnstursl and fake. but a well made edit/photoshop/morph is hard to tell

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
You messaged me showing your lays and your face
You’re good looking and tall and white
What lays you idiot. I am a kissless virgin since March this year. its over

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 9090, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
What lays you idiot. I am a kissless virgin since March this year. its over
You sent me pics of your lays you told me
Cope, you’re tall and white and good looking aka chad

You sent me pics of your lays you told me
Cope, you’re tall and white and good looking aka chad
756.jpg
756.jpg
756.jpg
756.jpg
756.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and TheChosenChad

what app was that

Use faceapp premium and than Hollywood 4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425 and thotbuster3000
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, Patient A, thotbuster3000 and 1 other person
If you morph your photos slightly it can work. Like slightly better skintone, change your lips a little bit or lighting. Just don't do too much.

If the morph looks like you is gonna work, the foid has the first pic she saw about you as reference of how you look, she is gonna remember you looking that way if you don't morph it too much.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, randomuser2407 and RealLooksmaxxer
can't be bothered to morph pics ngl
we need @Taylorswift back for that

• +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000

You should be able to lose your virginity with this face. let us know how it goes on tinder

High IQ thread

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Incel trait #1, having to travel to Asia to get laid.

anyways ur annoying asf im blocking.
Indeed I have also blocked that freak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
IS THIS the Hollywood 4 filter?
wtf is that?

how tf did you do that? So subtle yet effective

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9827
wtf is that?

how tf did you do that? So subtle yet effective
The "handsome" preset on FaceApp. You need to pay for a subscription if you want to not have a watermark when you use it. I pay for it yearly and it is cheap.

With the morphing skills that I have acquired after practicing with other users' pics and morphing them to the best of my ability, I would definitely be able to make a catfish account with a Chad who looks a lot like the perfect version of myself.

Now, I know what most of you are going to say, "But copingvolcel, when she sees your face she will see how you really look like and reject you."

But since the vast majority of women on tinder lie about their looks on their pictures, it means that when you will meet her, you both will be disappointed and most likely looksmatched. So it's the perfect thing.

If women are frauding, then we should do the same thing and make it as realistic as possible with morphed pictures of ourselves that look perfect but as if it were a real person.

I have also found out that some apps let you morph your aspie stare into a more NT pose to not look like a serial killer in your pics and without changing how you look like, that alone should give you more matches. The more you morph, the higher the risk but if you don't morph at all, then you're not even taking any risks and you're accepting to play a rigged game and that is worse.
Start a business where you'll morph/photoshop men's tinder pics for like 10 bucks or something and get rich. But its gonna have to be pretty good morphs to beat out faceapp.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Start a business where you'll morph/photoshop men's tinder pics for like 10 bucks or something and get rich.
It could work well with fiverr tbh, if enough guys want to pay to make a catfish, I doubt that the demand for that is high enough though.

It could work well with fiverr tbh, if enough guys want to pay to make a catfish, I doubt that the demand for that is high enough though.
Trust me there's a lot of ugly ass dudes out there that are desperate to get laid. You could also do white morphs for ethnics who want to play BLM hoes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Trust me there's a lot of ugly ass dudes out there that are desperate to get laid. You could also do white morphs for ethnics who want to play BLM hoes.
imagine reselling morphs in faceapp

imagine reselling morphs in faceapp
Alot of the morphs from face app arent that realistic and won't fool hoes, but a human done one might be able to fool women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
this is the most beta cuck strategy I have ever seen on this site. If you are not gl enough just gymmax and get some tatoos and you will slay. If you are deformed get surgeries asap.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407