Since my x wife was brought up heres a story

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
I've told this before but when she came to my house I didn't want to go with her and her parents at first. But was persuading into it. I lost my virginity and had sex a few times that night ,but thinking I still didn't want her.

So when I came back I actually went with my first love,her boyfriend and my first loves friend. Me and the friend hit it off quick and was making out and holding hands. They start insulting us saying what are you guys going to get married? At the hotel I had a fight with my first love cause she disrespected me,never seen or talked to the girl I made out with again.

So my x begged me to be with her,threatened suicide so I started hanging out with her more and more and got used to her,sex and romance was good. And she really acted like she wanted me which I still need to this day from a girl.

Anyways when she started cheating years later and her and my own sister was at a black guys condo with my car. I had my grandpa take me there and I start yelling for her to come on now,black guys started talking shit and I did back and about ten of them ran down the steps after me. I went towards my car and my x made it to my car and my grandpa was a G and blocked the guys coming for me with his car.

Later on we even tried going to a church for therapy sessions,and the preacher blamed it on me,saying I'm not a provider and women don't respect that. I also got a call from the black guys mother saying my x was too young when she got with me and had a baby I was like wtf are you serious to her.

After that I couldn't get her out of my house cause I had my daughter and she'd threaten to live on the streets with her. She was nuts.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18439, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, FrameMogger and 6 others
fat bitches be going ape mode

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
I've told this before but when she came to my house I didn't want to go with her and her parents at first. But was persuading into it. I lost my virginity and had sex a few times that night ,but thinking I still didn't want her.

So when I came back I actually went with my first love,her boyfriend and my first loves friend. Me and the friend hit it off quick and was making out and holding hands. They start insulting us saying what are you guys going to get married? At the hotel I had a fight with my first love cause she disrespected me,never seen or talked to the girl I made out with again.

So my x begged me to be with her,threatened suicide so I started hanging out with her more and more and got used to her,sex and romance was good. And she really acted like she wanted me which I still need to this day from a girl.

Anyways when she started cheating years later and her and my own sister was at a black guys condo with my car. I had my grandpa take me there and I start yelling for her to come on now,black guys started talking shit and I did back and about ten of them ran down the steps after me. I went towards my car and my x made it to my car and my grandpa was a G and blocked the guys coming for me with his car.

Later on we even tried going to a church for therapy sessions,and the preacher blamed it on me,saying I'm not a provider and women don't respect that. I also got a call from the black guys mother saying my x was too young when she got with me and had a baby I was like wtf are you serious to her.

After that I couldn't get her out of my house cause I had my daughter and she'd threaten to live on the streets with her. She was nuts.

what a shitshow, anyways according to your story she is a manipulating psychopath that blackmails you with her suicide threats

you were thinkign with your dick so you got manipulated by the easiest clear signs, should have blocked and moved on trying to forget her existence.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Lygodactylus
she like the black cocky ?

you should seamaxx

post a pic of you and her together

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger

Trauma is tough.

what a shitshow, anyways according to your story she is a manipulating psychopath that blackmails you with her suicide threats

you were thinkign with your dick so you got manipulated by the easiest clear signs, should have blocked and moved on trying to forget her existence.
I was just thinking the same way I do now,a woman shows they really really want you I go for it ,who wouldn't

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474

@whiteissuperior you wanted his story - this is it.

Whether its a woman or a blue pilled retard it doesn't matter. To them :

If you do something wrong its your fault
If she does something wrong its your fault

• +1
Reactions: DarkLooks and DwayneWhite55