Since Women Are Literal Garbage, Im Actually Glad Im A Fakecel, So Thats Really A White Pill. Thank You God For Making Me Ugly.

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
I was reading this article on quora about this dude who literally got his life together when he stopped asking out women. It made me think. Women expect us men to do so much for them and give them so much. Not only do we have to do the pursuing int he relationship but we have to give them our houses, our cars, our money, our children, and the list goes on. And all for what? If you're lucky, 3 nights a week in bed with a land pig? FUCK THAT.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 6403
just go mgtow br0

I was reading this article on quora about this dude who literally got his life together when he stopped asking out women. It made me think. Women expect us men to do so much for them and give them so much. Not only do we have to do the pursuing int he relationship but we have to give them our houses, our cars, our money, our children, and the list goes on. And all for what? If you're lucky, 3 nights a week in bed with a land pig? FUCK THAT.
You stop it. You just stop it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 9670
no more nagging wife, I do what I want 💪
Shopping cart grill: redneckengineering

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and ChadFucksYourOneitis
just go mgtow br0
MGTOW doesn't exist. You will either reproduce or won't. Its that simple. I respect the OG red pillars because they know female nature, but they are in denial. Its better to say MSTOW these days I feel like. I still say MGTOW tho, just I use it loosely.

"Wizard" - Then you aren't a "fakecel".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
But how is marriage worth it if you're not genetically top tier? Man its too much of a risk.
I don't understand that. Genetically top tier? It's not the most important thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I don't understand that. Genetically top tier? It's not the most important thing.
Women want men who are good looking, fit, 6 feet tall, have masculine faces, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Women want men who are good looking, fit, 6 feet tall, have masculine faces, etc.
Right, but those aren't the most important things. Looks are just a prerequisite. Even good looking guys get shafted in their relationships.