Gudlifer
🖕
- Joined
- Dec 22, 2025
- Posts
- 7,079
- Reputation
- 12,618
Hi mods.
I was just recently banned (today) for making a joke about being an Foid
. Im deeply sorry I did this and next time there will not be any abuse, please forgive me.
. What I find sad tho is that nobody could actually use their mind to figure out I am not an foid.
Over these 7 hours of being banned from .org I can guarantee you I am a completely different.
These 7 hours have brought upon me, how much this forum really means to me, and let me tell you, it's my entire life.
I can't not be lurking on this forum and even tho I know it's unhealthy I have a mission to complete
The withdrawal-symptom i have experienced bcs of this addiction to this forum made me realise how much I should you love mods for keeping this forum clean and giving me the chance of being part of such a beautiful, all-inclusive, kind and uplifting com
Also, generally I am a law abiding forum-user with a ton of friends. People did not even believe I could break the rules.
"Self ban I predict, I can’t see you doing anything to get banned" - greylurker
I really want to sincerely say sorry and tell you I am a changed person regardless of uplifting ban or not.
I have a few mods and sub-mods that I have had good interactions with and even know me, I hope they can see my quality of user for me to get my ban lifted.
I have never, and never will do anything so stupid anymore, and all the rest of stupid stuff I have done to accumulate these warning were only jokes that unfortunately fell under the sub-category of fagposting and foidlarpings.
Again, im sorry.
Your's sincerely,
Jnxy out
I was just recently banned (today) for making a joke about being an Foid
Over these 7 hours of being banned from .org I can guarantee you I am a completely different.
These 7 hours have brought upon me, how much this forum really means to me, and let me tell you, it's my entire life.
I can't not be lurking on this forum and even tho I know it's unhealthy I have a mission to complete
The withdrawal-symptom i have experienced bcs of this addiction to this forum made me realise how much I should you love mods for keeping this forum clean and giving me the chance of being part of such a beautiful, all-inclusive, kind and uplifting com
Also, generally I am a law abiding forum-user with a ton of friends. People did not even believe I could break the rules.
"Self ban I predict, I can’t see you doing anything to get banned" - greylurker
I really want to sincerely say sorry and tell you I am a changed person regardless of uplifting ban or not.
I have a few mods and sub-mods that I have had good interactions with and even know me, I hope they can see my quality of user for me to get my ban lifted.
I have never, and never will do anything so stupid anymore, and all the rest of stupid stuff I have done to accumulate these warning were only jokes that unfortunately fell under the sub-category of fagposting and foidlarpings.
Again, im sorry.
Your's sincerely,
Jnxy out