Single best major for slaying, ltr, money, and lifestyle(serious)

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
Nursing->CRNA
As a nursing major, you have so many girls. So many so many so many white girls. They are trad too following traditional gender norm job. There is no better major to meet girls. Nerdcel your way through inviting them to "study". Or be a chad idk do what you want you're surrounded by pussy.

As a new grad nurse, your first salary is great compare to other majors. Other majors like CS have bigger growth, Investment banking has 150k starting but you work 80 hours a week. As a nurse in a good city you can make around 90k.

How do we combat the lack of growth? CRNA! Get good grades in nursing schools(already said you need to nerdcel to get pussy) and work 2 years with at least a year in ICU. After that apply for CRNA school. After CRNA school you make $250k a year with 40 hours a week working.

You make money fast young and make shit load of money 5 years later on a great lifestyle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 7098 and 7 others
i don't get the whole point of doing the same major as girls, or avoiding a major because it is male dominated tbh. females are literally on the same campus as you jfl, spending all day in lectures with them isn't going to make things much better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cmfanel, Deleted member 11581, homesick and 14 others
aren't u a medcel?
Whats ur undergrad

i don't get the whole point of doing the same major as girls, or avoiding a major because it is male dominated tbh. females are literally on the same campus as you jfl, spending all day in lectures with them isn't going to make things much better
it enables social circles if you're 4.5PSL + decent height.
Approaching bitches at ur uni isnt gonna work unless ur chad.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 8765, BigBoy and 3 others
this tbh

its over if you only meet people thru lectures tbh

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Warlow, Patient A and 8 others
Maybe there are some girls in aeronautics lectures 🙃

As a nurse in a good city you can make around 90k.

How do we combat the lack of growth? CRNA! Get good grades in nursing schools(already said you need to nerdcel to get pussy) and work 2 years with at least a year in ICU. After that apply for CRNA school. After CRNA school you make $250k a year with 40 hours a week working.

You make money fast young and make shit load of money 5 years later on a great lifestyle.
Nurse is utter shit job in the netherlands with shit pay. Cant relate.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
STEM campusses are filled with men since they are packed with male dominated majors. At my physics major, 90% of students is male. But even my campus overall is 70% male and many go to seperate buildings only where there's only people from their own major.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, PubertyMaxxer and johncruz12345
STEM campusses are filled with men since they are packed with male dominated majors. At my physics major, 90% of students is male. But even my campus overall is 70% male and many go to seperate buildings only where there's only people from their own major.
Bro. Thank god I'm not doing stem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Cope best major is moving to los angeles to become next famous actor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 4645 and 4 others
Medicine is similar, female-dominated but much higher status & money

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dionysus, Deleted member 9852 and SubhumanCurrycel
Theres no free time to slay if you are in nursing school. Good major, but no social life during school.

jfl if you choose your degree purely to meet women. Just going to a university campus will allow you to meet lots of women.

jfl if you choose your degree purely to meet women. Just going to a university campus will allow you to meet lots of women.
lol at not knowing what kind of atrocious gender ratio the average STEM uni has. Youre not meeting any women there buddyboyo.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
lol at not knowing what kind of atrocious gender ratio the average STEM uni has. Youre not meeting any women there buddyboyo.
The stem unis in US have a decent amount of women tbh.

At Oxford Uni (One of the top STEMcel universities in the world) 54% of the students are female. I am sure there will be male dominated courses like computer science but you can still meet these women on campus through other means. Even in the surrounding area there will be women to meet. Even at MIT which is the stereotypical STEMcel college 46% of students are female. Unless you go to an all male university (idk if they even exist) there will still be plently of females on camous to slay.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
At Oxford Uni (One of the top STEMcel universities in the world) 54% of the students are female. I am sure there will be male dominated courses like computer science but you can still meet these women on campus through other means. Even in the surrounding area there will be women to meet. Even at MIT which is the stereotypical STEMcel college 46% of students are female. Unless you go to an all male university (idk if they even exist) there will still be plently of females on camous to slay.
is this oxford overall or oxford stem? i know for a fact that humanities at Oxford (and British unis in general) are heavily female (in some languages its like 90% at most unis). oxford stem i cant believe is majority female. this would also include healthcare stem subjects eg nursing (although im not sure oxford does nursing). subjects like CS and physics at british unis are still overwhelmingly (like, almost entirely) male

but yeah there are loads of girls at pretty much any uni. subject choice doesnt really matter. if your family is rich and your career earnings dont matter, things like art history, languages, art, english etc can be interesting for girls. if you dont have the money in the bank already though the best subjects are always econ medicine maths engineering and law (or something that will allow you to do those subjects after) or something like biomed chemistry or physics (not always the best though). girls will still be impressed by those subjects as long as your hot, and them not being interested in your subject wont be a big deal

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
is this oxford overall or oxford stem? i know for a fact that humanities at Oxford (and British unis in general) are heavily female (in some languages its like 90% at most unis). oxford stem i cant believe is majority female. this would also include healthcare stem subjects eg nursing (although im not sure oxford does nursing). subjects like CS and physics at british unis are still overwhelmingly (like, almost entirely) male

It was statistics for the whole campus. Some STEM fields will be male dominated like enginerring and computer science, but others like chemistry and biology are female dominated to my knowledge. Regardless long a females are on your campus you can easily meet women (roommates, extra ciriculum clubs, night life etc).

You should be meeting people outside your course. Most of my uni friends/accuantances were not on my course.

but yeah there are loads of girls at pretty much any uni. subject choice doesnt really matter. if your family is rich and your career earnings dont matter, things like art history, languages, art, english etc can be interesting for girls. if you dont have the money in the bank already though the best subjects are always econ medicine maths engineering and law (or something that will allow you to do those subjects after) or something like biomed chemistry or physics (not always the best though). girls will still be impressed by those subjects as long as your hot, and them not being interested in your subject wont be a big deal

Degree is irrelevant in terms of attracting women. Looks are everything. Most woman 18-23 (prime uni age) arent going to give a fuck what your job prospects are looking like after your degree. They care about your height and face.

it enables social circles if you're 4.5PSL + decent height.
Approaching bitches at ur uni isnt gonna work unless ur chad.
worked for me and i'm nowhere near chad

It was statistics for the whole campus. Some STEM fields will be male dominated like enginerring and computer science, but others like chemistry and biology are female dominated to my knowledge. Regardless long a females are on your campus you can easily meet women (roommates, extra ciriculum clubs, night life etc).

You should be meeting people outside your course. Most of my uni friends/accuantances were not on my course.
this is true but describing oxford as a "stem uni" isnt accurate. its good at everything and like i say that figure would be heavily shifted by female dominance in non-stem subjects

this is true but describing oxford as a "stem uni" isnt accurate. its good at everything and like i say that figure would be heavily shifted by female dominance in non-stem subjects

Tbh I just googled top stem Unis UK and the first 2 were oxbridge. Are there any universities which only do STEM subjects though. MIT is the most STEM college I could think of and their universities are 46% female.

Tbh I just googled top stem Unis UK and the first 2 were oxbridge. Are there any universities which only do STEM subjects though. MIT is the most STEM college I could think of and their universities are 46% female.
imperial college is the only good one that comes to mind which is properly STEM-focussed. 64:36 male to female ratio apparently. influenced by majority female biology and 1:1 medicine numbers though. hard sciences overwhelmingly male. 5:1 and greater for engineering, CS courses etc

• +1
I know a girl who goes to imperial "odds are good but goods are odd"

• Love it
Never work the same job as ya bitch. OR let her make more.
The pussy you'd get from being an Architect or an Engineer is superior to nursing because they view you as someone higher than them in skillset.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111 and mulattomaxxer
I know a girl who goes to imperial "odds are good but goods are odd"

A good looking girl on a male dominated STEM course would unironically be worshiped like a god.

Go get a degree from The University of PSL.

Choose "Looksmaxxing" as your Major, and take "Face > Height > Dick', as your Minor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6111 and randomuser2407
Go get a degree from The University of PSL.

Choose "Looksmaxxing" as your Major, and take "Face > Height > Dick', as your Minor
chicks love it

MBA if you like kissing ass, filing paperwork and having to be in many boring business meetings and want to climb the corporate ladder.

A high paying high demand STEM degree if you want to find jobs easily and negotiate higher paychecks and never have to kiss ass to get promoted.

The job itself isn't what is going to make you moneymaxx, it's the money so you also need to learn to budget and invest your money. You wouldn't believe how much some rich people spend every year, even those who make millions often spend as much as they earn which is sad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
A good looking girl on a male dominated STEM course would unironically be worshiped like a god.
shes a low tier normie but yes she is treated as semi divine

• JFL
chicks love it
I'm serious, just go there,

the University has won seven Barrett prizes in the field of Physics of Looksmaxxing, and Chemistry of Attracting Foids, and three Golden Chicos in the field of Highest JB Slay Count over the years, results speak for themselves

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
I'm serious, just go there,

the University has won seven Barrett prizes in the field of Physics of Looksmaxxing, and Chemistry of Attracting Foids, and three Golden Chicos in the field of Highest JB Slay Count over the years, results speak for themselves
"Highest JB Slay Count"

would literally be the most incel uni with a 100% male student population

Ya do nursing and invite girls to study only for the bitch to reject you and get fucked by a CS major Chad who the bitch hasn't even spoken to. She will come back and tell you how passionate the Chad was about his subject.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and mulattomaxxer
can someone explain me what nursing is? when i think of a nurse i think of a female doing the dirty and low IQ work of the doctor

exactly jfl, besides in college your not in classes that often