Sir Grey what are my failos then

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
IMG 20191124 175414

As far as I am aware no cheek bones no facial midforwardness wierd eye area shitty lips and a hugely assemtric face as far as I am aware those are my failos.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: NormieKilla and PubertyMaxxer
you don't have a normal face
biggest failo

• +1
Reactions: Slob, National Rodgerism and Alexanderr
Why are you always wearing pyjamas?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Zeta ascended and PubertyMaxxer
Bloated af/lower third looks very soft and assymetrical/turned up upper lip/dislocated jaw ? /nasolabial folds. Losing bf should be your no 1 priority.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, GoMadAndSTFU and Rasputin
a better question would be what is not a failo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, forwardgrowth, Wannabe6ft2 and 9 others
i feel your lips are the biggest failo, it makes ur face look a little bit deformed and asymmetrical

Why are you always wearing pyjamas?

Cause I'm indoors
i feel your lips are the biggest failo, it makes ur face look a little bit deformed and asymmetrical

It's more than that but it's like godels therome people from the outside can figure your own failos better than you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
All that u said

• +1
Reactions: Syrianslayer
Still 1 if the worst its fucking annoying
Life is cruel bro. What country do you live in? You may be able to get an arranged marriage by salarymaxxing and NTmaxxing

Your biggest failo is not doing any looksmaxxing and only whoring for attention instead when you could have fixed so much already.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Gaia262, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Damn thats are a really tough case. You need surgery for every single feature in your face. Every bone needs to get broken and re positioned. With around 50k of surgery you could have a normal dating life.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2933
Life is cruel bro. What country do you live in? You may be able to get an arranged marriage by salarymaxxing and NTmaxxing

Uk
Damn thats are a really tough case. You need surgery for every single feature in your face. Every bone needs to get broken and re positioned. With around 50k of surgery you could have a normal dating life.

Brutal

Absolute bs, he can become slightly below average, maybe even average like this:

• lip reduction
• blepharoplasty
• rhinoplasty
• haircut
• fatloss.

But he doesn't want to change because he'd lose the ability to use his looks to get attention and wouldn't feel special anymore.

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill and Deleted member 2933
Your biggest failo is not doing any looksmaxxing and only whoring for attention instead when you could have fixed so much already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
narrow hyper inflated mouth too big for the face.

narrow skull.

long midface

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Man.....Haircutmaxxxx ASAP

giphy.gif

It’s a cruel world.

View attachment 172615

As far as I am aware no cheek bones no facial midforwardness wierd eye area shitty lips and a hugely assemtric face as far as I am aware those are my failos.
You aren’t ugly just below avg. Biggest failo is lips. Fix that and you would reach psl 4 your bone structure is shit but you should focus on harmony maxing. I see guys like you every day in college. At least you don’t have a rememberable ugly face like @diggbicc. You mog him

Start off by cutting down to single digit body fat then lean bulk up, once you have adequate muscle mass you can then start opting for certain surgeries.

You aren’t ugly just below avg. Biggest failo is lips. Fix that and you would reach psl 4 your bone structure is shit but you should focus on harmony maxing. I see guys like you every day in college. At least you don’t have a rememberable ugly face like @diggbicc. You mog him
no dude. lets not beat around the bush

he is an ugly dude. conventionnally ugly, not just the "weird" type of face or w/e

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Zeta ascended and 1 other person

he is an ugly dude. conventionnally ugly, not just the "weird" type of face or w/e

Nah he’s ugly because of failos not his phenotype . Failos can be fixed. People like @diggbicc is ugly because of phenotype this is coming from a curry I have never seen a uglier phenotype it’s rememberable

Nah he’s ugly because of failos not his phenotype . Failos can be fixed. People like @diggbicc is ugly because of phenotype this is coming from a curry I have never seen a uglier phenotype it’s rememberable
nah you're overexaggerating cuz u dont like digbicc guy. idgaf about him, he looks like an average indian while reptiles looks like an abomination

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
everything on this website, you must do
nah you're overexaggerating cuz u dont like digbicc guy. idgaf about him, he looks like an average indian while reptiles looks like an abomination
abomination is right, god bless you bro insane encourage your still alive

Nah he looks like a low class curry. Avg curries don’t look like him. I hate him because of his face reminds of me of shit it’s cruel tbh

Nah he looks like a low class curry. Avg curries don’t look like him. I hate him because of his face reminds of me of shit it’s cruel tbh
bro he mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Just ignore him.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
This shit is not about comparing people the state of autists here
Exactly, op had a very specific question. Idk why idiots are hijacking his thread.

Are you a mouth breather OP?

U in the uk?

Yeah also note I am not trying to get women so don't Try suggesting India maxing i just wanna look good for the sake of it

Thanks bro

Can you list what you have actually done in terms of looksmaxxing. No offence the basics are not even done. I don't want to knock your self confidence that's not what I am about just trying to get a message across.

You got a lot of work to do I hope you take on board the message i sent you a few days back , ignore it at your own peril.

Lips and eyes

Start from the top down. Your hair is good. Your eyebrows are great. Your eyes are fine. Everything south of that gets bad. No cheekbones, fat face, weak and sideways jaws.

So you first need to lose 30lbs. Then get malar suborbital implants. Next some sort of jaw alignment/augmentation. Total time: 2 years. Total cost: $30,000.

Start from the top down. Your hair is good. Your eyebrows are great. Your eyes are fine. Everything south of that gets bad. No cheekbones, fat face, weak and sideways jaws.

So you first need to lose 30lbs. Then get malar suborbital implants. Next some sort of jaw alignment/augmentation. Total time: 2 years. Total cost: $30,000.
Will a lefort 2/3 help him? He seems to have breathing issues too.