Sir Grey what are my failos then

nah you're overexaggerating cuz u dont like digbicc guy. idgaf about him, he looks like an average indian while reptiles looks like an abomination
Its not as impossible to fix as it seems, think Bewussts plan looks good, might try a morph of it. He can atleast get to normie levels after all that
Absolute bs, he can become slightly below average, maybe even average like this:

• lip reduction
• blepharoplasty
• rhinoplasty
• haircut
• fatloss.

But he doesn't want to change because he'd lose the ability to use his looks to get attention and wouldn't feel special anymore.

The first thing you need to do is go to that dr I told you about. He doesn't extract teeth and will widen your arch and expand your upper airway so you stop mouth breathing. Your health comes first, then any looksmaxing.

The first thing you need to do is go to that dr I told you about. He doesn't extract teeth and will widen your arch and expand your upper airway so you stop mouth breathing. Your health comes first, then any looksmaxing.

Thank you man

Heres a quick 3min morph, this is definitely achievable
BE43B766 7B5D 49DD 8F50 6BFB0F07CA57

Looks off
Just tried to do a nose job, blephoroplasty, lip reduction and weightloss. Obviously might not look anything like that, but just a rough estimate

Just tried to do a nose job, blephoroplasty, lip reduction and weightloss. Obviously might not look anything like that, but just a rough estimate

Ahh right the face app 1 looks really nice but is impossible

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill