Idontknowlol
Kraken
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2019
- Posts
- 3,189
- Reputation
- 7,361
About 8 months ago, I visited home with my fiancé and my sister, who lives at home, had her boyfriend over. We all had a few drinks and decided to watch a late night movie. We sat on our living room floor and all 4 of us got under a blanket. I sat next to my sisters boyfriend and we are pretty good friends and we were showing each other videos on our phones. My sister and my gf sat almost directly across from us, all under the same blanket
An hour or so into the movie, my fiancé who is a very light sleeper completely knocked out, and my sisters bf who was next to me was very tipsy and dozing in and out of sleep. I started getting sleepy as well but awoke to something rubbing my crotch.
I realized it my was sisters foot. She was using her toes gripping my dick outside of my shorts, I was shocked. I realized she kept looking over at her BF and legitimately thought she was rubbing his dick. I thought about correcting her but knew it would cause a scene and I was still tipsy. Plus, it was insanely unbelievably hot. My heart was pounding through mt chest.
She kept rubbing my dick gripping it with her toes which made me rock hard. I got caught up in the moment and slowly took my dick out if my shorts under the blanket, very afraid she’d realize her mistake or someone would wake up and notice.
I felt her foot touch my bare cock and start rubbing it slowly. I couldn’t believe my own sister was giving me a footjob. It truly was better than I could ever imagein. I didn’t last much longer and exploded mt load allll over her foot. She smirked at her bf and pulled her foot away. At that point I think she realized her mistake
An hour or so into the movie, my fiancé who is a very light sleeper completely knocked out, and my sisters bf who was next to me was very tipsy and dozing in and out of sleep. I started getting sleepy as well but awoke to something rubbing my crotch.
I realized it my was sisters foot. She was using her toes gripping my dick outside of my shorts, I was shocked. I realized she kept looking over at her BF and legitimately thought she was rubbing his dick. I thought about correcting her but knew it would cause a scene and I was still tipsy. Plus, it was insanely unbelievably hot. My heart was pounding through mt chest.
She kept rubbing my dick gripping it with her toes which made me rock hard. I got caught up in the moment and slowly took my dick out if my shorts under the blanket, very afraid she’d realize her mistake or someone would wake up and notice.
I felt her foot touch my bare cock and start rubbing it slowly. I couldn’t believe my own sister was giving me a footjob. It truly was better than I could ever imagein. I didn’t last much longer and exploded mt load allll over her foot. She smirked at her bf and pulled her foot away. At that point I think she realized her mistake